Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Phoenix whipped around extremly fast. "Oh, scar. Hey, nothing but nearly getting killed like three times and saving a school full of people from some zamion wanabe. other then that everything is perfect!" Phoenix said sighing and leaning against a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 pm
"oh come on scar, there's a whole wack of weaponry in this for you. Just help well your here, and every weapon you find you keep."  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:58 pm
"Just follow me and you'll find out.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 pm
ragnos steps out of the carrage and the carrage left  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Phoenix walked up to ragnos. "you know you were stupid to agree with him...he just wants you gone so there's none left to stop him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 am
"you may not know it but i was going to leave the school anyway.....besides...i will not be apart of a battle again....so i made him a deal" ragnos starts walking away  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 am
"in doing this your leaving your wife and child prone to attack...valak is just waiting till you're gone so he can destroy everyone here. Do youi really want that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:49 am
"me and angle are not married......we just have a son....and besides....valak has never lied to me yet"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 pm
"well this time he did, it's obvious he wants you gone so he can control this world. You're the only one able to defeat him and keep him defeated...if you don't stay we have no one left who can destroy Valak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 pm
ragnos pulls out his sword and says "this blade helped me fight some of the greatest evils......if valak DOES attack again....use it" he tosses it to phoenix  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Phoenix sighed. "And what do I tell your wife and kid...you were killed..or you were forced to leave?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:52 am
"tell them im going away for the better of them"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm
"Are you sure this is the best idea...I eman what happesn if I am unable to use the sword to it's full potetial...we might need you around."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff