Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Damn ur right oh well what can i say lol) ~Jumps out the window after Ed~ Why u jump out my window? the keys on top of the door...
"really? didnt notice ((on a second notice if blair is bi... ed have to keep watch on both sides of the track >:3))

(Oh shush lol omg i laughed so hard soda almost came out my nose when i read that lol) Ya always up there any way you ready to go?
"ready to blow hell up? i'm an angel i pratcally was born to do that!... in any case i think it's beter to grab the things we need before rushing into the hell again" ((btw read this comic from first page. it freaking rocks once it gets to the painted black story ark http://egscomics.com/?date=2005-12-02 ))

(K ill try) ~Climbs back in the window and unlocks the door for ed~
ed folows behind, he pretends he doesent smell something wierd in the air, litelary, he was snifing at something while crossing the room "did you droped an alcoholic berverage on the floor yesterday?" ((in the begining it's mostly random stuff))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Damn ur right oh well what can i say lol) ~Jumps out the window after Ed~ Why u jump out my window? the keys on top of the door...
"really? didnt notice ((on a second notice if blair is bi... ed have to keep watch on both sides of the track >:3))

(Oh shush lol omg i laughed so hard soda almost came out my nose when i read that lol) Ya always up there any way you ready to go?
"ready to blow hell up? i'm an angel i pratcally was born to do that!... in any case i think it's beter to grab the things we need before rushing into the hell again" ((btw read this comic from first page. it freaking rocks once it gets to the painted black story ark http://egscomics.com/?date=2005-12-02 ))

ed folows behind, he pretends he doesent smell something wierd in the air, litelary, he was snifing at something while crossing the room "did you droped an alcoholic berverage on the floor yesterday?" ((in the begining it's mostly random stuff))

~Shakes her head sniffing too~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Shakes her head sniffing too~
"in any case ((next line came from a videogame i do not know)) LETS BLOW s**t UP!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm
~Smiles~Hell ya ~Opens the door to her library and then goes to the smallest bookshelf and (I know this is SOOOO Cleshae but...) and pulls out a book as the shelf slides to the side and reveals all her favorite weapons and such~ Take your pick....~Waves hand towards the armory~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm
busos_gurl
~Smiles~Hell ya ~Opens the door to her library and then goes to the smallest bookshelf and (I know this is SOOOO Cleshae but...) and pulls out a book as the shelf slides to the side and reveals all her favorite weapons and such~ Take your pick....~Waves hand towards the armory~
ed grabs the midium sized machine gum along with c4's and bottles of liquid fuel "for greater effects" he says  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm
~Smiles and straps her favorite shotgun to her back and her knife to her ankle then grabed to rest of the C4~ Im ready when you are now should i blink us there or.....  

RaWr-i-lovely

Heimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 pm
*walking around campus*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Heimer
*walking around campus*

~Kioko sees him and walks up to him~ Hello...  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:12 pm
*walks around, her hand lit with fire*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:20 pm
Ren:I can't belive jacks...gone.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Misuzu0614
*walks around, her hand lit with fire*

~Danny walks up to her and smiles then gives her a hug~ Hai Suki how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:28 pm
im fine. what about you? *still concentrating on her hand, the fire going bigger*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm
((blowing hell up?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm
Misuzu0614
im fine. what about you? *still concentrating on her hand, the fire going bigger*

~Smiles at her~ Im good what cha doin there?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
notingles
((blowing hell up?))

((Ya but you left and only blair and Ed know about it so....)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games