Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 pm
And also saying that i only got a mod position for being art's (abreviated for vulgarity) is untrue. I became a mod becaude i rp I rp allot i own practialy every single rp manual know to man ...quite a few first printings, not to mention i like to throw partys and guild events useing my own money and time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Calling someone an immature lair then going "lol you are butthurt welcome to the internets" when they get upset over it is makes you a troll.

You are acting butthurt Arty. I'm convinced if I was referring to any other member in this Guild you would not be this upset.

Also, I fail to see how what I did was any worse than threatening bodily harm to other members. Special treatment much?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Novalution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Mortella
i rp I rp allot i own practialy every single rp manual know to man ...quite a few first printings
WHY YOU BRAGGIN' AGAIN.
THIS IS HOW THAT FIRST THING STARTED.

@_@

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 pm
shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes
Calling someone an immature lair then going "lol you are butthurt welcome to the internets" when they get upset over it is makes you a troll.

You are acting butthurt Arty. I'm convinced if I was referring to any other member in this Guild you would not be this upset.

Also, I fail to see how what I did was any worse than threatening bodily harm to other members. Special treatment much?

Well duh she is going to get special treatment but I would be stepping in if I saw any kind of negative situation going on. I have certainly done it before and even defended people I can honestly say I do not like very much. Besides, you keep acting like I am the one going to be doing any form of banning, i would not abuse the power of my other account for having mod access in such a way I would just take this to those above me and explain the situation.  

Artemis Vulpes

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm
Mortella
Also, because you said that I only got a moderator position for being in Art's (censored for vulgarity) is untrue. I became a mod because I RP. Actually, I RP a lot. In fact, I own practically every single RP manual know to man. Many are first printings, not to mention that I like to throw parties and Guild events using my own Gaia gold and time.

Fixed, oh super RolePlay genius!

(Now I'm trolling Arty. Figured I might as well since I'm "banned" for like, two weeks for it now anyway. Once Mort grows a brain.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 pm
Artemis Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes

Well duh she is going to get special treatment but I would be stepping in if I saw any kind of negative situation going on. I have certainly done it before and even defended people I can honestly say I do not like very much. Besides, you keep acting like I am the one going to be doing any form of banning, i would not abuse the power of my other account for having mod access in such a way I would just take this to those above me and explain the situation.

Stepping in =/= telling someone to "Shut their ignorant mouth"

You're being mean 'cause she's your roleplay sex partner. That's all there is to it.

It's sad and hilarious at the same time. I love furry drama, it's delicious.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 am
I don't get what's going on so I can't take sides to wage war. sad

I will say that it sounds like all the arguing seems rather unnecessary and probably could be dropped instantly. Dislike for each other may persist, but at least things are calmer and these feelings will probably fade away over time.

...Or, rocks fall, everyone dies.

Random, but I just now realized in the banner for Gaia there's a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:21 pm
Garek Maxwell
Random, but I just now realized in the banner for Gaia there's a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. whee

Actually, it's a giant octopus with its head on fire.  

Shakeidas

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Ah, nothing quite like sitting down to check FA and finding an ignorant journal mocking transgender people. Filled with a**-pats and agreement in the comment section.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm
Shakeidas
Ah, nothing quite like sitting down to check FA and finding an ignorant journal mocking transgender people. Filled with a**-pats and agreement in the comment section.

Dealt with similar with gay pride/gay rights (It was a two subjects for one argument deal). The idiot there refused to acknowledge the legal differences between civil unions, the issues of separate vs. equal, refusal to acknowledge similarities to past cases such as bans on interracial marriage, and even ignored links showing evidence of said differences. I gave up after he ignored my links and states that it is pointless.

That said, I'll be making a thread that may be of interest to ya' and others in regards to censoring out these sorts of things. I just found out how to do it, and in limited testing it's extremely useful and effective with great potential.  

Garek Maxwell

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:57 pm
Censoring where and what now?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Shakeidas
Censoring where and what now?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19947695

I forgot to link to it, but here's the thread. It's just censoring text. So far, all my tests have worked so I have to assume it works by altering the HTML information.

With work, you could effectively completely alter a conversation from "Screw you all" to "I love everyone". I'm not kidding either. It's plausible that you could censor out negativity. For me though, I'm just satisfied never having to see "that's so gay" and "f*****t", for example. In fact, after submitting this post, that phrase and word will probably be removed from my sight.

Edit: yep, removed. Kinda weird with editing though, since those two things were removed and now I have to add them back in for this edit to work.  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm
God, gone for the weekend and s**t and banhammers are flying and I'm like WTF did I miss?

Then I see Shoki's trolling above and I am not surprised, after all her "Stop whining about D&D you p***y" s**t from earlier. As if I don't have a right to b***h in Sallies about the only D&D group I have ever known gaming at 4 in the bloody morning.

I bit my tounge. I wanted to tell her to go die in a vat of horseshit but I didn't. I don't know what is causing her to go on this pinecone-in-bleeding-v****a crusade of insulting everyone like a 12-year-old /b/tard, but it surprises me none that she's in the middle of this drama storm.

To change topics, what's with this airship game? It seems only pieces of it are being released at a time, so I'm a bit confused on what we're acually supposed to be doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Lee, it's done. Get over it.  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:12 pm
Shakeidas

That and on various forums as well. Just 20min ago I wall-of-text'd on one I frequent to clarify some things concerning the realities of what being TG means. (and I don't mean an angry rant, just explanations and facts)

It's sad that the world is still so full of misunderstanding and hate, but the only thing we CAN do is hope that a polite tone, sharing knowledge, experiences and avoiding mocking on our own part can help bring about a better understanding.

Sadly doing so puts me in the light for flames as well, but it's a sacrifice I have to make. If all the success stories get swept under the rug by going stealth, then all world has to go with are the horror stories.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games