Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:54 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
(sup buddeh!?!?!)

(WHAZ UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP????? lol)

(lol at least you'll talk to meh! -glares- lol jk!)

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
~Smiles and straps her favorite shotgun to her back and her knife to her ankle then grabed to rest of the C4~ Im ready when you are now should i blink us there or.....
ed imediatly snaps a portal open "it's sfer that way, without the arch-devil alive you can freely open passages to the specific hell it ruled" ed steps inside and ofers a hand "i know you want to blow a sucubus head up but hold on until AFTER we set up the bomb""

~Sighs~ Awwww fine ill wait but only because you asked me to ~Smiles at him~
"now you are being sightly foward in this" ed just grab her in

~Sighs and rolls her eyes then mumbles~ Ugh men!!
"augh come on..."he release her and points ((you you readed enoghf you'l understand)) ""look out a demonic duck!!!" ((you wont wana know but i'm forced to do it... that duck likes humas and gets a lot of action, at least he says))

(Ya i dont get it lmao) ~Ducks then turns to shoot the duck but its already gone~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
(sup buddeh!?!?!)

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)

(oh ya cuz im coo like that bish! lol jk again xD dont hurt me!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm
*smiles weakly* theyre forcing me to go back, they dont want me to go back here. and to not m-marry k-koi! *tears up* they said i cant because hes from the lion clan. and im from the wolf clan. our clans are basically enemies.  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"augh come on..."he release her and points ((you you readed enoghf you'l understand)) ""look out a demonic duck!!!" ((you wont wana know but i'm forced to do it... that duck likes humas and gets a lot of action, at least he says))

(Ya i dont get it lmao) ~Ducks then turns to shoot the duck but its already gone~
((they use him as distraction all the time)) "gone, lets get going? to destroy this city in hell we only need to set up things at the quarry, yes the hells have quarries. stone here" ed points at a big fortress-like bouilding in the center of town  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
(sup buddeh!?!?!)

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Hugz u~ Now u mi bish lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:01 pm
Misuzu0614
*smiles weakly* theyre forcing me to go back, they dont want me to go back here. and to not m-marry k-koi! *tears up* they said i cant because hes from the lion clan. and im from the wolf clan. our clans are basically enemies.

~Hugs her~ Oh my god im so sorry hunny ~Still hugging her not letting her go as she crys on me~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

((they use him as distraction all the time)) "gone, lets get going? to destroy this city in hell we only need to set up things at the quarry, yes the hells have quarries. stone here" ed points at a big fortress-like bouilding in the center of town

~Smiles~ Ooooo a chalenge ok this is how i work and ur gunna help me we split up and put the C4 on the walls connected by the wicks eyended then set them off at the same time wich will procede to kill this here wall and then well go from there got it? ~Kisses him then runs with her C4 to the wall and starts to put it on the walls~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
(sup buddeh!?!?!)

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)

(-hugs back- i aint yo bish yo my bish lol!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 pm
*cries uncontrollably* why?... we didnt have anything to do with their stupid war! *sobs*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:08 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles~ Ooooo a chalenge ok this is how i work and ur gunna help me we split up and put the C4 on the walls connected by the wicks eyended then set them off at the same time wich will procede to kill this here wall and then well go from there got it? ~Kisses him then runs with her C4 to the wall and starts to put it on the walls~
ed folows behind and quickly sets most of the c4s "i'l need to get inside and put 3 pounds inside the quarry, they will let me in alright. they will only atack if they see the explosives." ed start going in but gives a quick kiss on blair before getting in "i wont have truble if they atack but i'm in a hurry to wish me luck"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:12 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)

(s**t!!!! im sposta find a bish ~Sniff sniff~ You mase meh lose mah bet lol jk xD)  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Misuzu0614
*cries uncontrollably* why?... we didnt have anything to do with their stupid war! *sobs*

i dont know hon ~Holds onto you and strokes your hair~ i dont know  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

ed folows behind and quickly sets most of the c4s "i'l need to get inside and put 3 pounds inside the quarry, they will let me in alright. they will only atack if they see the explosives." ed start going in but gives a quick kiss on blair before getting in "i wont have truble if they atack but i'm in a hurry to wish me luck"

luck...~watches him run away then finishes up fixing the C4 and stands back waiting for ed to come back out~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!)

(s**t!!!! im sposta find a bish ~Sniff sniff~ You mase meh lose mah bet lol jk xD)

(roflmao!!! Lol so wat'd i miss?)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games