Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 pm
HEY MODS ARE YOU CHECKING THE MOD FORUM?

ESPECIALLY YOU, QUAX.

ALSO, ZEN ADD ME ON AIM

AND THOSE FOODS SOUND DELICIOUS.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 pm
DrunkenStyle
HEY MODS ARE YOU CHECKING THE MOD FORUM?

ESPECIALLY YOU, QUAX.

ALSO, ZEN ADD ME ON AIM

AND THOSE FOODS SOUND DELICIOUS.

Dude I don't even have Aim anymore, I can't remember my password and it won't let me send myself an email for it anymore.....I suppose I could start a new one.....

Dude quax that's awesome, I wish I had some awesome foods for dinner like that!  

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:18 am
Or join the wonderful world of MSN~~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:43 am
YAY for MSN! *pokes at the messenger* and thanx for accepting me into the guild whoever did that ^^  

Shen-po

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:47 am
DrunkenStyle
Or join the wonderful world of MSN~~

I already have one, just tell me your sn and I'll add you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Whats this new shun-poo thingy?

0 Zhou 0

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Ur mom!

lul  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:08 pm
meow... is that shun-poo comment aimed at me? *ish confoozled* this is a very slow guild isnt it... *goes and draws some more pics to post*  

Shen-po

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

0ogii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:51 am
-runs in- -trips and falls over-
Spring Break. Finally. x -x
A whole week to myself, off when no one else is, so's I don't have to deal with seventh graders spray-canning the sidewalk ********' sweet.

-waves to new person-
8D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Shen-po
meow... is that shun-poo comment aimed at me? *ish confoozled* this is a very slow guild isnt it... *goes and draws some more pics to post*
User ImageUser Image

I asume Shen-po is chinese

If so

Shen= shun

Po= p...

damnit... Gaia doesnt support superscript...

0 Zhou 0

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:31 pm
OH MY GOD! BLUE DRAGON'S STORY LINE IS SO RIDICULOUSLY CLICHE! Is it me, or does Japan seem to be blurting out the same s**t over and over and we just keep eating it up.

AND OH MY GOD SAMURAI JACK IS ON!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:07 pm
I see I'm not the only who was excited to see Samurai Jack on.

[vent] Oh gawd, that's the last time I tell my sister anything. I told my sister I didn't claim a religion today and that I was agnostic and she ran off and blurted out to who knows how many family members, and alot of my family has really deep religious ties. So a few minutes ago I just caught about a half-hour ear full of religious talk about stuff I already know that doesn't persuade my judgement in the least.[/vent]  

Zen Rider

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zen, zen, zen, my poor zen.

Its one of those things that happens to all non religous people.

I got it! Every day it seemed...

But The more you listen, the rediculous it sounds. So really, their helping you Realize their religion is asinine rubbish, and you cna go out and find one that makes sense to you

Also, Read the book of medicine cards, you might enjoy that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm
Zen Rider
I see I'm not the only who was excited to see Samurai Jack on.

[vent] Oh gawd, that's the last time I tell my sister anything. I told my sister I didn't claim a religion today and that I was agnostic and she ran off and blurted out to who knows how many family members, and alot of my family has really deep religious ties. So a few minutes ago I just caught about a half-hour ear full of religious talk about stuff I already know that doesn't persuade my judgement in the least.[/vent]

I know what you mean. I told my younger brother once to stop rubbing his religious bullshit in my face one day and he ran off telling my dad(Strictly Christian and no son of his is going to be a goddamned heathen) I was a satanist (I'm no such thing). It got me beaten and cussed at for hours.

and then had to deal with my younger brother telling me I was wrong about everything because I didn't care about his god. I got the line "Your Gods don't exist" enough times to punch him. And so I did.  

Noodle Luff

Shen-po

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 pm
*waves back at oogii*

Zhou Zheng: im called shen-po cause it's the most asian sounding name that jordan could think of... im actually korean ^^;; but the name stuck and it's been mine since 2004? or so...

O-0 yah... i dont know what it is about christians but the moment you say that your not part of thier religion you get mauled... i dont agree with that (one of the main reasons im not a christian) i found much enjoyment in wicca if your looking around at diffrent religions ^^ (you gotta ignore a lot of the ... out there... concepts a lot of the time but that's why you jsut gotta love all the little subgroups ^_____^)  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games