Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:09 pm
Now that I think about it, being an atheist, a geek, and a furry, if not being gay or bi, and being pro-choice, means there are probably people who want to put a knife into me as well. Or put me on an island and nuke it.

While I'd feel the same way of the fundies and the religious nutjobs and the closed-minded bigots and the narssisic greedy bastards of the world--if you can't change them for the better, kill them which solves the population problem, or put them on an island somewhere--such thoughts make me no better than they are. They feel the same way about me.

But it is nice to see how polarized and hateful political things have become in America nowadays. I don't know if I should blame the economy or the wars or if people are just getting nasty nowadays (if I look at the net to find out, I'd just assume that everyone's becoming an a*****e nowadays).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm
I pretty much blame religion and politics for everything wrong in this country.  

Af Mas

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Af Mas

That's a very general statement, but I can't disagree with you on that. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Lydeth
Af Mas

That's a very general statement, but I can't disagree with you on that. xp

I don't really feel like elaborating sweatdrop There is more to it than religion and politics, of course, but I think those two things really play the biggest parts  

Af Mas

DarkeDrake

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm
many valid points made, people gravitate to negativity and it's the downfall of society, ppl are itching to hate one another over ANYTHING these days...Its almost disturbing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm
DarkeDrake
many valid points made, people gravitate to negativity and it's the downfall of society, ppl are itching to hate one another over ANYTHING these days...Its almost disturbing

That's a sad truth  

Af Mas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 pm
Sonya Khatsworth
Anyhoo, keep that link handy Garek. You might be able to tide a few people over with it. :3

Will do!
And sorry for not replying for a long time. Got very busy, very stressed, kinda depressed after wards, then things were looking up and now it's all good again.

I'd say more, but it'd just ramble a bunch and I'm kinda tired. Thank you for the link though, that will hopefully help a bunch. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:19 pm
meow meow meow! ^^  

o- Cat -o

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 am
Because every occasion needs an evil laugh...

Like now. I'm one credit shy of fulltime, where I get $200 more dollars of scholarship. Most of the 1 credit classes are major specific, except for....

the college's fitness center, 1 credit, but costs $160.
Backyard astronomy, which sounds fun, would be about $90 though, and has a 2 person waitlist. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:43 am
And because rape is obviously a great way to get back at a woman: evil scream
-Link Removed-  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Nice.

So last weekend I dunk my phone in the washer and I decide to use this opportunity to switch companies. At the moment I'm still waiting for the new company to port my number from the old one.

My Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds just died, even though I've had them for less than a year.

And my financial aid office is denying me access to a grant I got from the US department of education, which makes me want to go into said financial aid office and start playing with sharp objects with the staff. If I cannot get aid for my last three classes then I am going to make ******** bleed. The school bureaucrats are going to understand the idea of pain so horrible you wish for death.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:43 pm
My cat Willie is so awesome. 6 months after having a blocked up urinary tract, he's still going strong. I guess it's the prescribed food, but I like to think it's because he's so damn awesome wink

Look at this guy. Awesome!  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Glad to hear he is doing so... awesome Affy.

Wish I could say the same about my cat. =(  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 pm
"Thet are filming transformers by my house ....lots of dramma ...auto bots... and i'm constantly late for work ....and modding around ...pourque pines?.... i'm going to a convention a milion miles away from home....going to see arty for the first time... and my dress comissions ...dental bills and my hormone injection is due ... wish me luck bffore they explode a streach of high way neer my house .... i's soclose ...i may take pics."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Screw that, they're filming Scream 4 in my neighborhood and two of the people in one class I have know Iggy Pop. And they're demolishing the old hospital wing at the local hospital and what's left of the building looks like a place bombed in a war zone.

And my teacher forgot to send the letter to financial aid... grrr...

And my car has a broken suspension link piece... I had to fight the damn thing to death to get the bolt off so I could remove the bigger piece of the link. the bolt was rusted on. Now at least there's nothing loose there to get caught in moving parts, but in order to replace it I have to remove MORE rusted bolts and I just don't have and can't afford the tools to do this!

So I have a car with a broken (now missing) suspension part... it still drives at least.

I'm not getting a grant/loan because my school said no, even though the feds said yes. Trying to get around their decision.

My earbuds died and I'm in the process of claiming the warranty. I may still have to pay $10 for new ones.

My phone drowned so I got a new one from a new company and transferring the number is a hassle (I think they JUST finished it).

My week has been FFFFFFUUUUUUUU....... *stabs someone*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games