Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

Mortel,la walks up with a few casks and a barel over and under her shoulders whistling.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 am

hmm -looks over at- oh xD hey mort hows it going?

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 pm

"Oh what the hell.." He gets some tobacco, rolls a cigarette and starts to smoke it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 pm

lol he's cigging. xD

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 pm

"just found some very stale candy..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 pm

*walks in and sits down* Well this weekend has been interesting.

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 pm

It's been a stupid weekend for me, nothing interesting really mainly being tired and my mom bitching at me for no reason cept something to b***h about. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

I got smashed with my dad last night, it was his b-day and even though he's getting old, he still knows how to throw a party. *head throbbing*

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm

"Well ren are you not doing the things that she tells you to the first time?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm

I mean like my grandma came over to evidentally do the same thing my moms friend does talk about guys doing this and that saying they need slapped etc, then my mom just started bitching at me for no apparent reason this weekend. rolleyes

Like first time speaking to me today she says "DO YOU HAVE CLEAN CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW!?" I'm like..........seriously? Do you have to yell it? I can hear you just fine.
Then all I hear is bitching what am I suppose to be like "Yes mom!" seriously I don't act like that even if it's my own mother, if your gonna yell at me first thing instead of say it in a normal tone of voice I'm not gonna reply.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Thats fine...first thing my dad did this morning is pour a bucket of ice water on me...f'ing jerk.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 pm

lol =P

I don't respect people unless they respect me which of course my mom dosn't respect me anyways because I'm not all "I'm a man, I like p***y!" like her silly little bible and the rest of my family want me to grow up and be like.

If I want to be pansexual and date guys or girls or even herms, I damn well will, just because a parent is a parent dosn't mean they're allowed to control every aspect of you, if you want to be yourself and be gay do it, it's not up to parents to choose your sexuality or musical tastes, it is solely your choice you are you nobody else can make that choice.

But what's my mom think? It's her choice I'm a guy I have a d**k, therefor automatically I am confused and simply think I'm a girl in a boys body when really I'm just gay and I am never allowed to get on hormones even when I move out like seriously wtf? rolleyes

And after saying I could trust her and that she accepted me? Seriously this is the third time I'm saying it... I seriously hope she drops dead,like the lying old ugly fat b***h of a mother she is.

Last time was when I partly came out about being Bisexual, she lied about accepting and supporting me and me being able to trust this time I finally reveal the truth (About a month ago) and apparently she lied AGAIN, parents like her should be burned alive, leading your child on to trust you then turning them down like they're some kind of pet dog? WTH
=/

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 pm

I feel the same way about my mom, when she found out I was bi it was as if the world was ending for her, but I had fun with it. I'd bring my bf around and we'd ******** with her head lol.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:13 pm

"do what she says your a teen agfer and full of conflicting hormones and your mother is probably experiencing the early onset of mental pause ...be kind to her she dosent know what she's doing ..... that's just funny .... now you gotta get him back"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm

nah she already mentioned it before years ago she got her tubes tied so it's not that, she's raised to believe these things, so she thinks she must force me to believe them to. rolleyes

I will not respect her, I will not love her, I will not forgive her, once I am 18 my whole family can have fun ******** off, They'll never accept me once I reveal to them the truth who I am what I am, because I am not Straight, I do not follow their rule of man and woman only, I do not follow the rule of you have a d**k you gotta be a man, which when they get the word I'll be long gone out this state because I know well once they know they'll be grabbing shot guns and looking all over this entire state for me wanting to kill me.

And I'm suppose to respect a family that wishes what I am to burn in hell forever how? To them I am a sin a gigantic sin forged from the devil to be banished to hell, not a person a thing.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games