Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shen-po

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:30 pm
lol i have difficulty drawing on demand and plus i need something to go off of... like in the battle pic i kicked the other guy in the a$$ in this pic i was just meowing ^^;; im not very good at drawing diffrent things...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:45 pm
shoo wapp doo bop doo wahhh, boppedy boppedy dooooo~! aziigg zigga doo wap zoo wop doo bopp!  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:54 pm
Oh man, the animated comics on I Am Legend are so cool.

Also, I may have a bad heart now from the tremendous, blood curdling scream I just heard eek  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:00 am
*head explodes* BOOM!  

Shen-po

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:05 am
Zen Rider

Also, I may have a bad heart now from the tremendous, blood curdling scream I just heard eek
User ImageUser Image

Did He show you that vid ?

XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:07 am
Zhou Zheng
Zen Rider

User ImageUser Image

Did He show you that vid ?

XD

What vid? I'm talking about outside.

The scream sounded like it was a block away, but it was amazingly loud and creepy.  

Zen Rider

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 am
Zen Rider
The scream sounded like it was a block away, but it was amazingly loud and creepy.

DONT TALK BOUT MY ORGASMS THAT WAY.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

XD

oh, quaxy

an affair is a hell of a motive for murder.

0 Zhou 0

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 pm
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm
I'm home from work! But not for long, I'm closing tommorrow and the next day! :'D(Crying inside) Another co-worker thinks I'm hot and wants to do me. And I found out today they have a big-a** house with a pool. I might reconsider sleeping with them xD  

Noodle Luff

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:18 pm
Noodle Luff
I'm home from work! But not for long, I'm closing tommorrow and the next day! :'D(Crying inside) Another co-worker thinks I'm hot and wants to do me. And I found out today they have a big-a** house with a pool. I might reconsider sleeping with them xD

You should totally do it you man-whore you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 pm
So I posted something in The Hallway. Assuming you guys don't check in there much, I thought I'd just let you know.  

The Egg Man

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:55 pm
Fifteen people are trapped aboard a ship that's going to sink in exactly 20 minutes. Their only chance for survival is the five person life raft stowed on their vessel. To make matters worse, the waters around them are teeming with man-eating sharks, so swimming to safety is out of the question.

A round-trip to the nearest island and back to the boat takes nine minutes on the raft. How many people will live to see dry land?

Whoever can answer this riddle (seriously) forst, I'll draw something for ya (is bored).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

so guys, i just ate the most amazing piece of toast

also:

go for it, nyudal, because rich people as a rule are great f**ks

0 Zhou 0

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:00 pm
Zen Rider
Fifteen people are trapped aboard a ship that's going to sink in exactly 20 minutes. Their only chance for survival is the five person life raft stowed on their vessel. To make matters worse, the waters around them are teeming with man-eating sharks, so swimming to safety is out of the question.

A round-trip to the nearest island and back to the boat takes nine minutes on the raft. How many people will live to see dry land?

Whoever can answer this riddle (seriously) forst, I'll draw something for ya (is bored).
User ImageUser Image

it should be 9
ecause 1 person has to stay on the raft and row leaving only 8 people to be saved in time

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games