Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm
((back)) ed gets off the wine barrel soaked with an more or less dispointed expression "ya i drinked but i'm more upset at breaking my ten years non-alcholic streak!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm
notingles
((back)) ed gets off the wine barrel soaked with an more or less dispointed expression "ya i drinked but i'm more upset at breaking my ten years non-alcholic streak!"

(K lol) ~She looks at him~ Eh well you would have broken it at Sarahs wedding and at dannys and sukis so ya but ill help you get back to where you where but first are they all dead?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:02 pm
busos_gurl
notingles

(K lol) ~She looks at him~ Eh well you would have broken it at Sarahs wedding and at dannys and sukis so ya but ill help you get back to where you where but first are they all dead?
exept the one hidint in the werehouse yes." ed burps but make no noise scince he doesent open his mouth. toght it DID make him look silly with inflated cheeks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

exept the one hidint in the werehouse yes." ed burps but make no noise scince he doesent open his mouth. toght it DID make him look silly with inflated cheeks

~She laughes and pats his cheek makeing the air go out then kisses him~ Your breath smells like alcohol ~She laughs and looks at him~ lets go get him  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~She laughes and pats his cheek makeing the air go out then kisses him~ Your breath smells like alcohol ~She laughs and looks at him~ lets go get him
"i didnt drink THAT much" he checks his breath "i'm loosing my tricks..." he follows behind sightly clumsy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"i didnt drink THAT much" he checks his breath "i'm loosing my tricks..." he follows behind sightly clumsy

~She grabs his hand giggleing a little and walks with him so he doesnt fall~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

" i think i'l leave it too you... i'm too drunk to shoot" ((would be hard to make ed darker? i mean the guy is a climate killer))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

" i think i'l leave it too you... i'm too drunk to shoot" ((would be hard to make ed darker? i mean the guy is a climate killer))

(Lol if i knew what you ment i could answer you but i dont so i cant lol) ok ~She sits him down where she'll be able to see him then starts to coax the demon out of hiding grabbing out her knife at the same time~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

(Lol if i knew what you ment i could answer you but i dont so i cant lol) ok ~She sits him down where she'll be able to see him then starts to coax the demon out of hiding grabbing out her knife at the same time~
((i meant make him less... funny and friendly... nah that sounds nearly impossible)) ed just watch calmly then takes off the belt from the machine-gun ((that one we put over the sholder))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

((i meant make him less... funny and friendly... nah that sounds nearly impossible)) ed just watch calmly then takes off the belt from the machine-gun ((that one we put over the sholder))

~The deamon comes out and i hit it in the face and as it stumbles back it crouches and tackles me then i flip over and go for where his heart should be he stops my hand and i put my foot on his throat and push hard as a knife pops out the top of my boot i pull it back killing him as the knife goes back in then i stand up hair in face~ That all of em?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~The deamon comes out and i hit it in the face and as it stumbles back it crouches and tackles me then i flip over and go for where his heart should be he stops my hand and i put my foot on his throat and push hard as a knife pops out the top of my boot i pull it back killing him as the knife goes back in then i stand up hair in face~ That all of em?
"yes" ed now have an strange feeling somethings not right "we shold be going now" he opens a portal to an candle iluminated pool ""sorry my bad... i'm a little drunk" he opens another portal to the library and blushes due akward moment  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"yes" ed now have an strange feeling somethings not right "we shold be going now" he opens a portal to an candle iluminated pool ""sorry my bad... i'm a little drunk" he opens another portal to the library and blushes due akward moment

~She laughs and pulls them through then looks at him~ Im guessing ur spending the night?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~She laughs and pulls them through then looks at him~ Im guessing ur spending the night?
"packing up to move back here... unless your little mind have a plan" he says giving pretenting not to notice her shirt is more open that usual  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"packing up to move back here... unless your little mind have a plan" he says giving pretenting not to notice her shirt is more open that usual

~Smiles at him~ Well you could um you could move in with m-me  

RaWr-i-lovely

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games