Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
((i meant make him less... funny and friendly... nah that sounds nearly impossible)) ed just watch calmly then takes off the belt from the machine-gun ((that one we put over the sholder))

~The deamon comes out and i hit it in the face and as it stumbles back it crouches and tackles me then i flip over and go for where his heart should be he stops my hand and i put my foot on his throat and push hard as a knife pops out the top of my boot i pull it back killing him as the knife goes back in then i stand up hair in face~ That all of em?
"yes" ed now have an strange feeling somethings not right "we shold be going now" he opens a portal to an candle iluminated pool ""sorry my bad... i'm a little drunk" he opens another portal to the library and blushes due akward moment

~She laughs and pulls them through then looks at him~ Im guessing ur spending the night?
"packing up to move back here... unless your little mind have a plan" he says giving pretenting not to notice her shirt is more open that usual

~Smiles at him~ Well you could um you could move in with m-me
"i have no idea if this have something related with that wine but... souts like an fine idea!" ed then loose some ballance "i think i need some neosaldina ((medicine for headache))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"yes" ed now have an strange feeling somethings not right "we shold be going now" he opens a portal to an candle iluminated pool ""sorry my bad... i'm a little drunk" he opens another portal to the library and blushes due akward moment

~She laughs and pulls them through then looks at him~ Im guessing ur spending the night?
"packing up to move back here... unless your little mind have a plan" he says giving pretenting not to notice her shirt is more open that usual

"i have no idea if this have something related with that wine but... souts like an fine idea!" ed then loose some ballance "i think i need some neosaldina ((medicine for headache))

~Smiles and holds him up while kissing him then helps him to the bathroom and finds them medicine and some anti drunk thing Sarah gave her that she picked up when she went to see her mom~ This might help too  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Smiles and holds him up while kissing him then helps him to the bathroom and finds them medicine and some anti drunk thing Sarah gave her that she picked up when she went to see her mom~ This might help too
"thanks... in any case i shold go pack up now... toght i'l miss living by the ocean docks" he uses the medicine and try to teleport there  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"thanks... in any case i shold go pack up now... toght i'l miss living by the ocean docks" he uses the medicine and try to teleport there

~Grabs his wrist~ Here ill help you and you can keep the house you can go there on weekends ~Blinks them to his house though shes never been there before~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Grabs his wrist~ Here ill help you and you can keep the house you can go there on weekends ~Blinks them to his house though shes never been there before~
all there was there was an tv some clothes and some empty bottles of... an non-alchollic berverage "i live here alright thing is i dont really stay much" ((as if the pile of newspaper outside didnt already say that))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

all there was there was an tv some clothes and some empty bottles of... an non-alchollic berverage "i live here alright thing is i dont really stay much" ((as if the pile of newspaper outside didnt already say that))

~Smiles~ Ok what are we takeing back? ~She still hasnt noticed her shirt~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"just my clothes... and the tv" ((all in a sum up)) he opens two bagages, scince he knows thats all he needs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"just my clothes... and the tv" ((all in a sum up)) he opens two bagages, scince he knows thats all he needs

~Nods~ Ok ill get the tv and you get the cloths ~Goes to get the tv~ HOLY s**t IT HUGE!!!!!!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Nods~ Ok ill get the tv and you get the cloths ~Goes to get the tv~ HOLY s**t IT HUGE!!!!!!!
"wana change tabs?" ed ask as he put the first three shirts inside  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm
-Selena and marissa walk in-
Selena: ok well we just gotta ask...
Marissa: but im only six, how can i stay here
Selena: -sigh- dont worry
Marissa: -.-  

iixAmuto

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Smiles~ Naw im good just took me by suprize iz all ~Blinks the tv with out effort to the only spot in her house it would fit the not used multimedia room then walks back to him and smiles~Ready?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Smiles~ Naw im good just took me by suprize iz all ~Blinks the tv with out effort to the only spot in her house it would fit the not used multimedia room then walks back to him and smiles~Ready?
he put the last pair of socks on the second bag "sure, just tell me how many beds are there in your house"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:52 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

he put the last pair of socks on the second bag "sure, just tell me how many beds are there in your house"

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?
"becalse wanted to be sure you woldnt try anything" he grabs the bagages and wait "lets go"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?
"becalse wanted to be sure you woldnt try anything" he grabs the bagages and wait "lets go"

~Smiles and laughs walking towards him then grabs hold of him and gives him a hug~ Now why would i try something? ~Before he can say anything their back~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games