Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Bani Slasher's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:25 pm
*tastes the green* I think I vomited up Froggers blood, and there's no trace of vomit in it, so *drinks the blood on the floor*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:45 pm
-A black Drome rips out of cyco- I think i'm bleeding, also covered in cyco stomach acids...  

Note Dragon Viet

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:16 pm
Wow, things went from crazy to crazy messy in so little time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:20 pm
Gatomon: *blinks* *hides behind Hakari.* Hey guys, I need help, Can you find where this picture of me is from? I have a ring on me... and I want to know why.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari: I figure I've been neglecting her a bit, since she's in T&T town and all that.  

Hakari Niko

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:07 am
*resets the fake alien-bursting-from-chest prop* That was the best use of money, just wait till those nerds who've watched all the Alien movies react to this!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:10 am
They probably will.  

Hakari Niko

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:11 am
Those snot-nosed bastards will be freaked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:11 am
I see.  

Hakari Niko

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:18 am
Then they'll call the police and when the cops come, I'll be back to normal! rofl twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:20 am
It's always like that.  

Hakari Niko

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:09 am
cycozombie4
*resets the fake alien-bursting-from-chest prop* That was the best use of money, just wait till those nerds who've watched all the Alien movies react to this!
User Image
User Image

Don't call people who enjoy the Alien movies nerds, or I'll go all Ripley on your a** with a flame thrower!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:54 am
But in my books, nerds aren't a bad thing... confused  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:31 am
EvilGuyInLadyDisguise
cycozombie4
User Image
User Image

Don't call people who enjoy the Alien movies nerds, or I'll go all Ripley on your a** with a flame thrower!

What about Ridley? That thing is fun. Nu da na nu da nu da na nu Da Na NU Nu nu Da NA Nuo Nu Nuo Nu Nuo  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:06 am
Cyco is a predalien.... wait why do i know that word?  

Note Dragon Viet

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:18 pm
EvilGuyInLadyDisguise
cycozombie4
User Image
User Image

I I'm not saying people who've watched and enjoy the alien movies are nerds, I just mean those nerds who say things like "I wish I was a Predator so I'm not bullied" and those who would make a signifigant reaction to see my 'prank'.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games