Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 am
Willa-Wisp
Kira Tanier
*Blinks* Woah...I have four adults now?! Who dragon walked threre butts off for my other hatchlings?! Lol...That was deffintly a surprise. Congrats Willa.

Thanks! *and raises hand* When I updated the Infirmary last night, I added a few other hatchlings as they were inside the 2 day mark. And I adding your new eggs to the Incubator... if Beady hasn't beaten me to it. biggrin

*huggles* Your the best! Thankyou! *Calms down* I was so shocked when I logged in...I was only expectign to maybe have two adults...Thankyou! *Sigh* I've had to try and explain the point of having dragons to three people so far...lol...thats alot of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 am
gonk

I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with my duties as a Dragon Walker lately.

I've just been so tired lately. I think I might be getting sick. =1

Anyways, once Metrocon's over I'll really get back into walking.  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:00 am
Ultimate Dragon Momma
gonk

I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with my duties as a Dragon Walker lately.

I've just been so tired lately. I think I might be getting sick. =1

Anyways, once Metrocon's over I'll really get back into walking.

Oh, no! You can't get sick, Maha! You have too much fun to have this weekend. Don't worry about the walkies. I'm back and happily resuming my duties.

You rest and get well! You take care of you and don't worry about us. Have fun and take lots of pictures to share with us! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:02 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, July 16, at 10:55 am ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's blue dragonet grew up.

justkittykat has yet another female adult silver dragon in her collection.

Kira Tanier's purple and green babies are now full-grown adults.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Draconia23's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.6 days left to grow up!

Dragoon__x's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to become an adult!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

Voice Of The Forest's fog and red eggs have soft shells. sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies need to grow up and the eggs are sick. Please click and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:58 am
*wails*
I have another male 2 headed dragon!
Where are more pretty ladies to adorn my scroll?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 pm
bd004
*does a triple back flip through the thread then runs screaming at top of lungs*
IT HATCHED IT HATCHED IT HATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG THE DARN THING IS SO CUTE! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Giggles at Beady and Huggles the new babies* Hmmm, the second one seems different somehow...I wonder if it's a female? Nah, my eyes are just playing tricks on me...

*Follows Beady's example and runs through the thread screaming at top of lungs*

YIPPEE!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YIPPEE!!!

This is Balook 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 pm
Kimmiora
bd004
*does a triple back flip through the thread then runs screaming at top of lungs*
IT HATCHED IT HATCHED IT HATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG THE DARN THING IS SO CUTE! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Giggles at Beady and Huggles the new babies* Hmmm, the second one seems different somehow...I wonder if it's a female? Nah, my eyes are just playing tricks on me...

*Follows Beady's example and runs through the thread screaming at top of lungs*

YIPPEE!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YIPPEE!!!

This is Balook 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart

*does a double take at the new dragons*
Hmm.....You are right. The hind wings are different on the one. Probably is a male/female variant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:11 pm
Ok, the first one is female. And the second one is male. No variation. The one that we saw was just a first stage/second stage variation. And the male has been frozen.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Okay, have looked at both hatchlings and can't tell any real difference in the appearance. What am I missing? And why would TJ freeze the male? confused

Congrats on the yellow dino, Kimmi!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:09 pm
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, July 16, at 8:00 pm ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Draconia23's female split grew up.

Dragoon__x's white hatchling is now an adult.

Voice Of The Forest's fog and red eggs have hard shells again.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Ultimate Dragon Momma {aka Maha 2}'s User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.8 days left to grow up!

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.8 days left to become adults!

Draconia23's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to mature!

Mizuki Ayu's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.8 days left to grow up!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less to grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 am
Willa-Wisp
Okay, have looked at both hatchlings and can't tell any real difference in the appearance. What am I missing? And why would TJ freeze the male? confused

Yeah, the difference we were seeing before was cause the other hadn't reached second stage yet. So all confusion erased now.
No idea why TJ would freeze the male but he has his own reasons for everything.....
Perhaps it is kinda like it is the symbolic mother of all Skywings to come!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 am
Arrie Warclaw
Willa-Wisp

Yeah, the difference we were seeing before was cause the other hadn't reached second stage yet. So all confusion erased now.
No idea why TJ would freeze the male but he has his own reasons for everything.....

I think he freezes them so he can have one dragon at every lifestage, save for the eggs and the first stage hatchlings.  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 am
Ultimate Dragon Momma
Arrie Warclaw
Willa-Wisp

I think he freezes them so he can have one dragon at every lifestage, save for the eggs and the first stage hatchlings.

Yeah, he has an adult and a hatchling for every dragon type. But we were just wondering what would make him freeze a male over a female?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 am
And I have an interesting dragon fact. It seems that if you freeze a hatchling before it reaches second stage, it will still reach second stage. That is what TJ did it seems and I heard from a few others in the Dragcave guild that this works.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 am
That's interesting about TJ freezing his hatchlings. I didn't realize he did that with them.

to Beady ~ Interesting theory about why he didn't freeze the female. I like it! Girls rule! xd Apologies to the guys in the guild... I think you're all awesome too! 3nodding

Observation... WOW, we've got a lot of adults today!!! 13 of them!!! rofl  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games