Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Eva paid for the clothes and they walked out of there. "Oh it's fine, honey. All you need to wear boxers with no shirt to keep my satisfied. I think you should leave the.......special wear.....to me." She smirked and then looked at the other stores. "So, where would you like to go next?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Alex looked at the bags of clothes he was carrying. "My pleasure, I don't mind letting you handle the special wear." He laughed and looked at the stores. "I have no idea. I think I have enough clothes here."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 pm

"But what about shoes?" She asked as they stopped in front of a shoe store. "I don't want the love of my life to walk around barefoot." She wrapped an arm around his.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:14 am

"I have shoes. See?" Alex stuck his foot out to show a shoe that was pretty beat up and torn. "Ok... I see your point. But I only need like one... two pairs at the most." He told her and headed into the stores with her.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 am

"Ha! Men." She sighed and then looked at Alex. "Are just too cute." She said as they walked in. They bough five pairs of shoes. "Ok, I feel better now. Shall we go home?" Her phone rang and she placed the bangs on a bench. "Hello?" She said into the receiver.

"Hey, I'm almost to your house." Jessica said.

"Ok, we're actually at the mall so we'll meet you there." Eva said and hung up. "Now would be a good time to go home."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:12 am

Alex nodded. "Ok, that sounds good to me." He kissed her quickly and headed out to the car with her. "Who was that anyway?" He asked her as put the clothes in the trunk.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:23 am

Eva followed Alex to his car and did the same with the bags she was holding as she put them in the back. "Oh, sorry. That was Jessica. She's almost to our house. But in Jessica language it means that she's still an hour away from our house." She said as she got in the passenger seat.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 am

Alex laughed and got into the drivers seat. He pulled out of the parking lot and started off towards the house. "This is going to be interesting." He laughed again. "You got any tips for me?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 am

Eva nodded. "Yeah, if she picks up anything.......run. Like your life depends on it because it will." She suggested. "But other than that I'll think you'll be ok. I'm not even sure if she's mad at you. Of course, knowing her she probably will be." They drove up to the house but no one was there. "She's not here yet but she will be here soon." They took the bags in the house and placed them on the bed in their room. Eva sat on the couch downstairs and patted the seat next to her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 am

Alex shook his head. "Well that's good to know." He chuckled and sat down next to her after they had put the stuff upstairs. "But even if she is mad, I don't care. Because nothing will seperate us, not again."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 am

Eva wrapped her arms around his waist. "It won't be that bad. The most she can do is yell at me when you're not here. It's not like she's going to separate us. I won't let that happen." She paused and then looked up at him. "You know what felt good to say?" She asked him with a smile. "Calling this place 'our' house."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 am

"Well technically it is your house. I'm just kind of living here." Alex chuckled. "But it did feel good to hear too." He laughed and kissed her quickly.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:14 am

She kissed him back but stopped once she heard the door. "It's time." She told him and kissed his head. "Don't worry you'll do fine." Eva opened the door. "Hey." Eva smiled as she hugged her best friend. Jessica walked in and glared at Alex.

"Airhead." Jessica said.

"Jazzy!" Eva said hitting her arm. "Be nice."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:28 am

Alex shrugged. "Freedom of speech. Let her say what she wants." He said and looked at the two from his spot on the couch. He got up and held out a hand to Jessica. "Pleasure to see you again."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:34 am

Eva looked at Alex and then Jessica. She shook his hand but didn't say anything at first. "Freedom of speech, huh? Well I'll say you're a selfish ba-"

"Jessica Taylor don't you dare finish that sentence." She warned her. "So help me I'll pop you one, I swear I will."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games