Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 am
"I'm sorry I can't believe in the man that took the stranger into problem and how angels were slaying the people I loved. " He felt how a tear felt down. He remembered how his people and everything burned down and how his own life ended.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 am
"What happened on that day, exactly?" Adam asked, genuinely curious. He couldn't understand that angels woudl do that - Mirza had to be mistaken.
"Take me through it - explain it to me...please."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am
He looked down at the horisont at the buildning and they were back too the village. This time it was whole and many people was happy and it was a very nice day. Suddenly some monks appears and some people were frightened and they were all holding holy items. Some of the people watched them and one said "Get out of the village we don't want you in our village" The monks ignored it and a young man appears. "I'm sorry but this people are in not mood to live near you or your buildnings and after all your only bring is bad luck. The monks ignore and bless them.
"We want to help you" the young man falls down and the others help him away. The hole enviroment changes and then a church was built and the monks had more people and many of the people were frightenes and the christians were taking a lot of place in the village. It was an opening ceremony and they were giving it their blessing when the young man was a bit older and he had a mask and so did the rest of the people and they had tools to destroy the church. "We don't want you to take over our buildning" A war was to start when suddenly the church bell starts to ring and the christians start to pray and suddenly rocks were flying from the sky and the people was getting scared. "This is your fault, your religion cause only problems" the peopel said and many people got scared and many houses was getting burned down. Suddenly demons appeared and killed the monks and the rest of them and they tried to protect themselfs.
"Find the part that the angel lost" A voice from a demon came and the whole village was on fire. Suddenly a light came and angels came down and fighted the demons. The young man started to look at his village and he saw how the angels started to slain his people. He was feeling a bit weard of the light and he saw that one was going to kill a young girl he knew and he then blocks the attack and he get killed by the angel.
The whole thing went black and then they were back.
He was not going to show the part with Adam and the promise with Beelio.
He stood silent for a moment  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 am
Adam watched the scene in silence, and gradually his eyebrows knitted together. He finally remembered.
"Oh...Mirza...."
he shakily stood up and reached out a hand to touch the scene, but they were taken back and he found he was simply touching air. he retracted his hand.
"I remember now...there were so many dead. so this...." he drifted off again, and then shook hsi head. "Mirza, you don't understand. You now that these Christians had nothing to do with God, they're humans. But also there was a relic here."
He turned to fully face Mirza.
"yes, there was fighting. I remember I was there, pasing over the souls fo the dead. But what you saw...that wasn't the only truth. The angels didn't kill people. None of the angels harmed the mortals, they wouldn't dream of it. It was the demons they fought. And the demons took advantage of it."

he tried to focus, to bring the vision back, and touched Mirza's shoulder to try and return to the vision, as if watching what he had just seen as a piece of cinema.

"Your villagers were so angry, and so many lost faith in God completely. The demons, as they fought saw this as an oppertunity. They masqueraded as angels when they turned on the villagers, to push you over the edge and to steal your souls. look." He froze the scene in his memory and showed it to Mirza. He pointed at the attacking 'angels'.
"See him? That's Natarthiel, a demon. Guturan - a demon." He pointed at a particularily beautiful female 'angel', stabbing a sword through a human. "Leeruya - a demon. Look: again and again and again - they're demons!"
he showed all the demons he recognised as they masqueraded as angels, and all teh demons he knew wo retained demon form. He then showed the angels he knew - and none of them were harming a mortal. They all fought the demons who attacked first.
"Do you see? The demons tricked you!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 am
Mirza stood silent for a while and he then could not face the vision of him.
he just felt that everything was wrong.
He remained silent and was more confused then before  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:05 am
After Mirza left-Dougal took a moment before picking up the letter. He flipped the envelope over a few times. "My lover?" Dougal sighed. "I don't have a lover." But Dougal figured Mirza had meant Adam since tend to refer to them as some sort of couple. "He's one strange demon..." he mumbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:22 am
"Angels do not kill." Adam siad quietly. "Ever. They don't even permanantly kill demons, don't you see? It was all for the demon's advantage that the demons harm you and trick you. they wanted your souls."
He was quiet for a while.
"Think about it, that's all I ask. Even if this hadn't happened, Beelio is still not to be trusted."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 am
Mirza stood silent for a moment
He remembers the part he told him.
He was looking down at his body and he was scared he felt how many wanted him. He then saw Adam collect souls and that scared him "No I'm not ready" He then runs away and runs into Beelio.He covers him and then talks to him "You got away from death young soul. It's dangerous around here. But don't worry I can help you out of this if you give me something in exchange"
I'm sorry I can't turn against my master  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 am
"Then you're his slave..." Adam said with a sigh. he looekd out to teh buildings and back to Mirza, giving a slight smile.
"Thankyou, again, for helping me Mirza."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am
"I'm no slave"
He then spread his wings and flied away and he disappear.
After some hours he appears on earth and he felt wrong. everything felt wrong.
"I can't fail my master I can't
He said that to himself.
He would not end up like the last servant of him.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 am
Adam watched him leave and then sighed.
After a little while he edged over to the edge of the cliff and looked down, knowing that Dougal was probably in teh cave where he left him.
"Dougal?!" he called down and gently flapped his wings to test them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 am
He was getting close but the words were convincing him to turn back and leave.
He was scared.
"Oh master I wish you could help me"
(Hate Adam XP)  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:15 am
"You rang?"
There was a hissing sound and Beelio emerged somewhat off to the side, recliing on a rock.
"I thought I instructed you on what you must do on earth?" he said quietly/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:54 am
Mirza hear the voice of his master and he just walked to him. He didn’t bow and he looked at him this time but he was still confused. He then wanted to say something but his tongue got a bit stunned. He just saw his master but he had to get some things clear. “Master I knew my mission but I think I got my soul infected by Adam. He tells me stuff I can’t understand and he makes me confused. Master is he telling me the true or is he infecting me. I’m not longer sure. Please help me and don’t kill me master.” He just knew that he would get killed but he felt that his master was nice. He hoped that he would listen.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Beelio gave a snort of derision. in a flash he was milimetres away from Mirza.
"What has Adam ever done for you?"
he hissed. He tilted his head and slowly circled Mirza, all the time only inches away form him. His voice then softened, and he placed a hand on Mirza's shoulder, slowly kneading it in someting that might be taken as comforting, or might betaken as threatening. he dipped his head so it was level with Mirza's ear.
"Do you remember...all those years ago? When you were dead and your soul drifed like a discarded cloth? Adam...he would have taken you. you know that not everyone goes to heaven....and a hlaf demon at that. You would have been doomed, to drift in nothingness. he would have put you to that fate."
his voice was almost at a whisper. Taunting and reconciling, playing on Mirza's weaknesses.
"I am your master. Adam is a traitor. A weakling."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games