Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 am
Elyon walked in. "Why would you want to . . ." she trailed off as she saw Jasmine. "Downstairs. Deep downstairs." she said, her eyes widening.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 am
The creature part way vampire part werewolf struggled roaring with rage kicking and clawing and snapping at everything. Leon and Sirius only just managed to get her in the dungeons and out of there before she did any more damage. Already their wounds were healing. "Elyon. He's...he's gone back to 'her'...He tried to take Jasmine but then she turned into this. Father I thought it would work!"
"I thought so too but obviously this trauma has undone it or maybe Aven's second bite only buried it...Either way she's her monster again. And... I don't know if she'll come out of this."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 am
Elyon frowned at the news that her son had defected, but she was sure it wasn't entirely his fault. "I'm certain that only Jasmine can get him back from her . . . and I'll be only Aven can snap her out of this." she said softly, thinking. "It's obvious then, isn't it?" she asked, looking up at the boys with a slight smile. "We let her go after him." she said, clapping her hands together before her smile turned cold and her eyes narrowed. "And we follow her and crush that b***h once and for all." she said, her tone pleasant, but the undertones were spine-chilling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 am
Leon frowned a little. "I don't feel comfortable using my sister as canon fodder." But then Jasmine gave a loud roar, several wolves and vampires roared in return. She stalked around her cell teasing the bars and the walls. Finally Sirius and Leon nodded. "Attend the troops Elyon. Jasmine will lead the raid." Then they traced into the cell which seemed to enrage her further until Leon pinned her town and whispered. "We're going to Aven. We're getting him back." This seemed to calm her somewhat. They traced her to the field they dragged her from. Then they let her go. Faster then lightning she raced after his scent. With each step she grew bigger, angrier meaner looking as if she were a feral were. Leon and Sirius were only barely able to keep up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 pm
In the enemy's camp, music was playing and a lovely woman was dancing around in a circle, her long silver hair whipping out behind her as she twirled. This would have been a charming scene, except that the woman was stark naked, every inch of her pale ivory skin visible . . . though the crowd around didn't seem to notice it one bit. Almost every member of her pack had glassy eyes and those who didn't were few and far between. Some looked scared while others just looked mean. Suddenly the music cut off and the woman came to a stop, her hair resting over her body to hide certain womanly assets. "Aven." she said with a pleased smile, walking quickly to greet the group of wolves, Aven at its head.

Aven shifted and knelt down before his 'Mother', bowing his head. "My Lady . . . I apologize for my transgressions." he said before he felt a finger tilt his chin up to look into the sliver-blue eyes of Selena, leader of the Pack of the Moon.

"All is forgiven, my son. It is in the nature of the child to rebel against their parent at least once. What is important is that you came back." she said before looking over the wolves with a slight frown. "But you didn't bring your mate . . . What could have happened?" she asked softly.

Aven's eyes darted away from Selena, frowning. "She chose to side with what she once was and rejected me." he said sadly.

Selena smiled again. "Ah, but family ties are difficult to break . . . you should know that." she said softly. "Now . . . if she truly is your mate, she will be coming for you . . . Everyone! We shall be having a guest!" she announced, turning to face the crowd who scattered to do what their Mother ordered . . .

Selena turned back to Aven. "Go back to your tent, love. You have had a difficult trial." she said with understanding.

Aven bowed his head once more before shifting and going back to his place.

Elyon went to assemble the troops only to find them already assembled, her husband at the forefront. "Dear?" she asked, blinking.
Roland looked at Elyon with sad eyes. "I haven't been completely honest with you." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Jasmine stopped for a second and turned. In a strange voice she growled. "I got alone." Then pounded the dirt as she ran. She was silent. Deadly the scouts patrolling the boarder didn't hear her until it was long past too late. By the time she reached the camp she'd managed to wipe out a huge chunk of her enemy. Her coat was drenched in their blood matching her eyes.

"Mother!" A young newly changed girl cried. "Mother a MON-!" She didn't even get to finish it when Jasmine tore out her throat and heart moving on to the next closest person. Those who tried to attack her failed. When she laid eyes on Aven, the world stilled just a moment. In that moment more anger. And something knew...hate. She hated everything they had done to him and at the same time...she hated him for making her like this. Her eyes turned to Selena gave a roar like that of an Alpha and pounding the dirt launched head long forward. Her target so everyone seemed to believe was Aven. Claw and teeth at the ready she changed direction at the very last second and headed toward Selena.

Leon and Sirius traced back "It's happened." Sirius said with a sad look. "I've lost my baby girl." At the anguished tone Leon roared followed by the other vampires gave a roar. "For the Princess!" One of them cried. The others followed suit. And Sirius looked at his son who whispered. "For our blood."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 pm
Selena smiled serenely as she saw Jasmine come into the camp. Aven had an order and no distraction would keep him from completing it. He continued to walk away as Jasmine charged. When she changed direction at Selena, the wolf Mother grinned and shifted in an instant, becoming a beast slightly larger than Jasmine. Her paw came up and smacked Jasmine across the face, knocking her off course. "Oh, poor child. Under a Vampire's curse . . ." she smooth, hypnotic voice came flooding out of Selena's mouth as she went over to where Jasmine had landed before grabbing Jasmine by the scruff of her neck and throwing her practically across the camp. "If only you had true control . . . but don't worry. I will not kill you . . . and when you wake . . . you and Aven will be together again. Do you not want that?"

Selena's troops seemed unfazed by the large chunk that had been decimated by Jasmine fought against Sirius and Leon and their troops.

Back with Kailee's parents . . .
Elyon looked scared. "What . . . what do you mean Roland?" she asked, whimpering slightly.
Roland looked away, unable to face his wife. "I . . . before I met you, I was courting another woman. She was the princess of a large kingdom, very wealthy, and very beautiful. We were going to be engaged . . . but then I met you." he said, turning back to Elyon. "I fell in love, you were so stubborn, proud, and bossy . . . and I loved you for it. I ended things with her . . . and she did not take it well. She vowed that I would regret spurning her affections . . . it probably didn't help that a few days before I broke it off with her, her family was slaughtered by nomadic vampires and after I got together with you, we started treating with the vampires . . . I've had my suspicions that it was she who took Aven . . . but I didn't know how to tell you . . ." the king looked utterly miserable. "Now I fear it might be too late." he said before leaving, the troops following him.
Elyon whimpered. "Roland . . ." she whispered before darting after him, cutting in front of him, staring a moment before kissing him. "Come back to me safely." she whispered.
Roland smiled. "I will." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:54 pm
Jasmine roared like a rag doll she was thrown across the camp and she smiled wiping her blood from her lip. "I will not submit." She growled. "I will fight you until I die." Blackness blotted her vision toward the end. "I will fight you." She couldn't hold herself any longer and she lost consciousness completely aware of her surroundings. She had no choice. She let herself slip into a sleep like state. She was surprised she could still do it but she managed to push down to it.

The armies battled parts of it there were large circles around vampires who had killed so many they were avoided. Older vampires were slaughtering young vampires assisted unable to keep their own long. Sirius and Leon were in a frenzy killing all were's that didn't have the band on their wrist mowing down best they could all in their way. They froze. Time stood still and others fought for them. "She's taken the Elder's sleep." They whispered together then suddenly they bellowed with rage the vampires adding to it and seemed to grow stronger killing and drinking the blood as they went fuelling themselves as they continued to push back their minds set on pure unhinged revenge.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm
"I can't allow that . . ." Selena said, quite happy to watch Jasmine pass out. She then barked an order to have Jasmine brought to Aven's tent and for Aven and Jasmine to be guarded against the intruders. She then went to even the odds against fighting the vampires. A single howl from her spurred her troops out of despair and had them fighting fiercer than ever before. Selena was crushing at least ten vampires at a time as she made her way through the forces.

Aven saw the guards bring in Jasmine and smiled. "My love . . ." he whispered, taking her from the others, holding her close. "We will never be parted again. They can't take you from me." he said, sitting on the bed, just breathing in her scent, happy to be reunited with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm
Leon watched at the dis-honourable pests took out the young vampires. Though he realised the only ones who were doing any good were those who had Brides. More carnage ensued as the battled raged on.

Jasmine didn't move. She just laid limp and lifeless against him. Even though her heartbeat it was few and far between. If she stayed this way too much longer. She would die. But only vampires knew this. It was why Leon and Sirius fought so hard to get to her. They had to make her wake. Had to save her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Aven didn't notice her lifeless state in his altered one, but he did know who she was, and he had been missing her. "I love you Jasmine . . . when you wake up . . . Mother will make sure we're never apart." he said softly, pressing kisses along her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Leon swore. "Father we'll never get to her like this!" He yelled to his father as they mowed down the enemy easily. "I know! I see a tent up ahead take my hand we'll trace to it!" Sirius called and they jumped to each other tracing mid air to the outside camp destroying an in their way. When they finally scented her they were met with six tall guards and sighed. "Well," Leon purred cracking his neck getting ready to feed. "Let's put the fun back into funeral."

Slower...thicker. I can't get free. Aven I can't get free. Help me Aven. Jasmine tried to say but nothing worked. She couldn't talk. couldn't wake up. Anything she did just made her sink faster. I want mama.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm
Aven didn't pay attention to the sounds outside the tent. He was just too happy to have Jasmine with him . . . it didn't help that he had been given the subconscious order to stay in the tent and keep Jasmine close. He stroked her hair before laying her down on the bed, looking at her, laying down next to her, brushing his fingers over her lips. "Wake up soon Jasmine. I want to see you smile." he said, cuddling close.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 pm
Once the guards were dispatched and drained of blood Leon and Siruis burst into the tent Siruis pinned Aven easily to the floor as Leon leaned over Jasmine forcing his breath then his blood into her mouth watching as she opened her eyes choking on the blood before reluctantly swallowing it. "No stop you're hurting him!" She cried at her father then another wave hit her. The other voice screamed that something wasn't right with her mate and she did her best not to let it take control again. "Father please don't hurt him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Aven snarled as he was ripped away from Jasmine and a vampire went to her. "Get away from her you filthy leech!" he snapped, fighting tooth and claw against Sirius, trying to get up to get to Jasmine and knock Leon away. "She's mine! You can't have her!" though he was fighting Sirius, his attention was always on Leon and Jasmine, wanting to separate the two.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games