Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Great Go Player... You know, it's ok. You don't have to go to all that trouble! No really! It's ALL good. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm
izzabella11
I have an idea. I'm going to post so many picture from the convention making it look so fun that Clutch is going to feel so hardcore guilty for not coming... Oh yeah...
The guilt drives him crazy for weeks until he finally buys me a plane ticket and I stay between different members houses, partying and mooching for a month before going home.

I second your decision.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 pm
Some things need to happen here. I've lost interest in these months of patience.

I've yet to receive a PM for the combo post with Yagami and Sheraedan; let's get on it guys, idk who needs to continue it or what's happening in it without a PM.

Without the RP moving as a whole, not just posting, but actually getting everyone back and interested in the guild itself, I'm afraid this wont last. As much as I'd hate to see this go down the drain, we're already circling the bottom.

We all need to drastically improve our attendance here, not just post when we're forced to or when people are waiting on us. If you still have the passion and the desire to make this RP work, then show it. Start showing up and doing more than just the bare minimum. We are all to blame for the lack of determination that makes up this guild.

If you no longer have the true desire to roleplay, please step down from being a member. You may remain as a Non-member and no one will harp on you for it. Unless you have the drive, please consider it.

I know we all came here initially to join in on this storyline. I know you all have that passion. Sometimes we get writers block, sometimes we get too busy, sometimes we just don't feel motivated enough to even turn on the computer... but right now, the RP needs all of us to step it up. Show me your 'A' game, and bring all that you have. Prove that you belong here. Don't prove it to me, don't prove it to Paul, prove it to yourself. The guild doesn't want to hear your promises; promises accomplish nothing. Say what you're going to do and do it, that's all. When you say you're going to do something, the guild will consider it already done, for that is the basis of trust that is required. If you have the courage to claim that you are a member of The Darkroot Chronicles, then show us what you've got.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 pm
Yes, there's no doubt. We've been hanging out in other places, real life for some, dA for others, on the phone... the thing is, we're neglecting this amazing hangout place. We need to be checking in on it at least a few times a week, and at the very least spending time here with each other. It's not a rule, it's just nicely sociable. I miss our odd conversations that we'd have in here. I want em back. In other news, I have posted as Kenderson, and I have also gone through the last two pages of story and concluded by what has transpired that it is now

10:00 AM.

Keep this in mind for the next several posts! Everything else on the map and in the newscast is still the same, but time has passed a bit.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm
Good to know. I was beginning to wonder what time it was. Anyway, yeah, we need to get together to finish our combo post. Kyo, Clutch, if you two can get together at the same time in the evening, I'm usually available. Just give me a call or a text or something and I'll get on so we can get this post finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 pm
I'm usually still around on Google chat most evenings.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 pm
No, there's such a low chance of everyone being on at the same time. Paul never has time for anything anymore. We'll do the post in back-and-forth PM's. I already discussed this with Paul.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 pm
Anybody out there?  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 am
User Image"Are you still there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 am
This is a great gif.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 am
Hey, Wingy, I was goin through all my drawings and found all of my Darkroot stuff. I realized that I still haven't shown you the new Night pic. It's done... I have to see if I can get a decent scan of her. Also, how's the Worm comin along? Have you had any time to work on it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 am
Not as of late because of the way school started and my family is slowly moving, but I have not lost the design out of my head. Maybe I'll scrounge together previous sketches for some sort of work-in-progress.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 pm
Brargrrglub.

Got so much more done on our big combo post the other night. If only my computer hadn't crashed so we could continue...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:45 pm
I... am Vash the Stampede!  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 pm
Love and Peace!  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games