Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly "It;s just a saying.And I don't know.." Usually when you get sick it doesn't happen immedately."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:34 pm
((Ah, forgot to reply... due to... Easter.))

Oblen rubs his chin. "... but... you don't feel like you’re getting sick, right?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 am
((No worries))

Mira shrugged slightly and rubed her nose in irritation "I have no idea...I've never really been sick before..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm
Oblen smirks. ”If you don’t know if your getting sick… then how do you know you’ve never been sick?”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Mira's face went completely blank.The with a sigh she slumped down in the snow "Good point but why do you have to be so logical?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 pm
Oblen chuckles as he shrugs his shoulders. "Probably because I feel stupid for not knowing everything new in present time... like... how the fish tank with a story and advertisement is controlled by a remote... and so I want to act and be as smart as possible, though I feel about as dumb as a common dog." He suggested as he glanced down to Mira with a slightly tilted head. He looks down before sitting down in the snow as well, but then quickly lay back in the snow so that his bare back was in the snow, though he seemed to enjoy the coolness of the snow on his back and wings.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm
Mira gave him a slightly confused look "A fish tank with a story..?" She shook her head slightly and sneezed again and frowned.Watching Oblen she smirked slightly at the snow started melting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:40 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders a bit as the snow he laid on turned to water. "Yeah... the... fish tank with people and stuff on it... TV, I think." He then sits up to glance to Mira and say "... I think... we should head in... because I... don't want your first time being sick to be because we're outside like this or anything."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm
Mira chuckled slightly "Ahh the tv.." She sighed slightly and stood up, shaking snow from her hair "This wouldn't be my first time being sick..It's just the last time I was sick was when my mother was still alive..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Ok... first time in a long time being sick... either way..." He stands up with a stretch.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:06 pm
Mira sighed slightly in defeat and headed for the door.She felt like and unruly shild being scolded by a their father.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow as he follows Mira as she seemed sad to be going in. He closes his eyes to say "... I... I'm sorry, but... you know I don't want you to be all... sick and stuck in a bed or anything..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm
Mira rasied an eyebrow slightly and opened the door.She chcukjled the when Shadow ran for cover from the chill that whooshed in "Why are your sorry.You did do anything wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm
Oblen shakes his head and shrugs. "I don't know... I just feel guilty for 'killing' a good time there a bit..." He said as he walks in and closes the door behind him. He then crosses his arms to ask with a smirk "... you going to need my jacket anymore, or can I possibly have it back?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:14 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Nothing to feel guilty for either." She snorted slightly and took off the jacket and tossed it back to him.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games