Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 am
Mage cut her wrist slightly on the wall, and used her blood to hold up the glass. " My other hidden power. I consider you lucky, because as far as i can remember. My father killed my mother, and she and i were the last of our race. " She said calmly. " Then my father was killed. I don't know who did it, but he was. Even since i have been raised in different homes of different men who wanted nothing more than to rape me, or use me. Being free may not be better, but sometimes being here isn't either. Now put the glass down. You'll kill them... If anything be mad at me. I asked."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 am
Ishuri turned to look at Mage, a slightly shocked look on his face.

"I'm sorry." his voice was barely louder than a whisper, the hand holding the glass shaking slightly, sending the liquid splashing up and down the container. "I had no idea. But I have sworn revenge against human kind. Seeing them suffer is no longer enough for me."  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am
" It is for now." She said now in front of him. " I won't let you kill them. Even if they do deserve it. Do what i did. Learn to let it go. It's hard but not impossible."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 am
Ishuri snarled, his mind suddenly snapping, revealing a new side of him, the cold blooded killer he had been trained to become. His eyes flashed red as he looked disgustedly at Mage

"Why do you protect them?" he growled, bringing the glass down. "They would kill me in the blink of an eye, yet you let them live. Why?"  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 am
" Don't look at me that way. I am protecting them right now, because one you won't just stop with them, and two you might end up losing whats left of oyur sanity. I almost did. I can do the same thing you can. I can lose it to." She blinked and her eyes turned red as she held up her blood blade. " I can kill, but i chose not to." Mage had began to get angry, but even though she was afraid she didn't let it show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 pm
Ishuri looked disdainfully at Mage, completely ignoring what she said. He turned around and stalked back into his cell, returning to where he was sat before.

"Fine" he growled, picking the control up off the floor. "If you won't let me kill them that way, then I guess I shall just have to kill them another way."  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 pm
She looked at him. " What would it take to get you to leave them alone?" She asked him as she went over to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Name: Dante
Race: Shadow Shifter
Orientation:Heterosexual
Bio:As a young boy young Dante was taken from his people by traders in the night an sold to the highest bidder because of his strange an unearthly powers.He was soon after collared an enslaved by a powerful woman with a stern hand for obedience she trained him at his young age to respect her an any woman she brought around. He had become a slave years had pass before the lady had passed away in a fire when Dante was off shopping for her home. From that day the young man had been lost never knowing how the out side life with out his mistress in his life would be. He set off to find a new Mistress one able to control the anger an power of this young monster.
Picture: User Image
Dante got tossed into the caged by an over grown man. Dante's eyes where closed an he just set there not saying a word not even fighting back.  

darthside

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Mage looked back at the newest edition to the hell hole. She couldn't help but wonder why the guard hadn't noticed the ones on the floor, who were now going into convulsions on the floor because of the chains.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:26 pm
-Dante open his eyes an began to look around- His eyes as red an blood it self a smirk went up his face before closing the once more.  

darthside

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm
He was in the cage she was before she came into this one. Curiously she went over to her old cage again. She had left her bunny in there anyway, but she wondered if she should go get it. Slowly she crawled back through the hole she had made, and reached for her bunny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:07 am
Ishuri looked at Mage, his eyes completely red.

"Their deaths is what it would take for me to leave them alone."

As Mage went to get her bunny, Ishuri turned the voltage up to full, frying the convulsing guards instantly.  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 pm
Amaya looked around outside the market and ran in. She started running around looking at all the cages and giggled. To her this was fun till she stoped at some cages to look and ran around some more giggling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Rios looked up"Freedom"He said looking at the girl.  

Gostin

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Amaya looked at Rio tilting her head a little. "Hello" She said happily and smiled. "I'm Amaya who are you?" She asked.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games