Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm
Ephebe
Can I edit my post in the customs thread as long as it's not the closing time yet? I accidentally added a word in the description part and did not catch it during proofread arghhhh

This is fine.

Chi Sohma
For Amity Quest characters,
Solo rps- They are restricted to outside rp and no where near school correct?

Correct, though there are loads and loads of other schools out there that they can be attending. Don't get too attached to the canon you make up, though; it may or may not be viable for the shop canon.

Random Artist
I wasnt sure where to put this but for the horsemen trials event, the winners were given a horsemen inkjar + a random rare minipet, I believe. I dont think the random rare minipet was distributed as far as I remember ;;?

um~ idk bro.

Kaiki
Please excuse me if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see a similar Deus thread. With my gorgeous new hunter, does his weapon have the abilities of a runic chain and runic knives, or is it a FEAR creature in weapon form? Or do I get to decide?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All hunters have Fear weapons: therefore, your hunter's weapon used to be a Halloween creature that was transformed into a weapon.

All of our Deus information is in the Deus Ex Guild here, the Deus QnA is here, and you can learn all about hunters and their weapons here in their info subforum.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 pm
If a character insta-dissipated for all three rolls here, can that "someone had taken some part of you away" feeling thing manifest itself physically once they're back in their real body?

THOSE WERE WORDS

Let me know if you'd like me to clarify. XD  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 pm
This is not a question, but a suggestion/idea. As I really wasn't in TIH minis since a little before the last X-mas event, and didn't get very active in the guild here til early January, I don't know that this hasn't been done before. But I think it would be a neat idea, to have a mini-event/optional RP/Contest of sorts even, that there be an IC Secret Santa event for X-mas?? ... (yes, leave this idea to abruptly hit me mid-July >.>). If nothing else, I think it would be a nice way for Amity to further welcome and show their kindness towards the Horsemen, and visa-versa, and just be fun all around biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm
idk smerd

xoxomenai: Last year players organized an ooc minipet secret santa, but I think an rp'd one would be a lot of fun! It's not something that requires a gm, so just start a thread in the plotting forum when the time is ripe and go for it!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm
Just curious, but if a student's minipet met up with them in the Closet, would the minipet at all remember the adventure of their owner appearing as a minipet/in the Closet? Or would they also have forgotten?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 am
Just curious, but what happens to the Horsemen marks on the students that chose to go back to Amity with Arel? Do they stay on the students or effect them in any way?

Sorry if this has been covered in the wrap up, but I hadn't seen any mention of it.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:30 am
Katarina Everard
Just curious, but what happens to the Horsemen marks on the students that chose to go back to Amity with Arel? Do they stay on the students or effect them in any way?

Sorry if this has been covered in the wrap up, but I hadn't seen any mention of it.

Marks are permanent they cannot be removed, ever. However, if you are not with Medea, your student will not be initiated, meaning, the mark has absolutely no value to them other than the fact that it is a mark of what they have already done.

Sosiqui
Just curious, but if a student's minipet met up with them in the Closet, would the minipet at all remember the adventure of their owner appearing as a minipet/in the Closet? Or would they also have forgotten?

They would indeed remember biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am
Smerdle
If a character insta-dissipated for all three rolls here, can that "someone had taken some part of you away" feeling thing manifest itself physically once they're back in their real body?

THOSE WERE WORDS

Let me know if you'd like me to clarify. XD

If you mean that they feel cold and empty as if some part of them is missing that should be aokay.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm
Following up on the Horsemen mark, if a student was marked with the sign but went with Arel, does that mean that they are not sworn to secrecy and could later talk about anything they might discover about Medea/horsemen without passing out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm
MoonKitsune
Following up on the Horsemen mark, if a student was marked with the sign but went with Arel, does that mean that they are not sworn to secrecy and could later talk about anything they might discover about Medea/horsemen without passing out?

Yep! The only thig that is sworn to secrecy is the existence of the Lair and where it is.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm
You mean those initiated are sworn to secrecy about the location, not the members who just got the mark only, correct? ((I like to dot my i's a lot here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm
Hi there! I've been looking at distortion, and I have a balancing question.

If someone had multi threads going on at once that could affect Fear levels, how to do they stack?

For example, Soren has 4 Fear points. He goes to do a lair task.

After I start that I start a hunter battle in HH that is time wise set after the lair task. I start this when Soren is at 4 Fear points.

I finish my lair task. Soren was ridiculous and got 5 Fear points, this would put him at 9 total. In my battle do I jump him to 9 at that moment (Since time line wise he would have 9 total) and switch effects, or do I leave him at 4, finish out my battle, and then add 5 to my remaining total?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am
Hiya! I was wondering, is it OK for students other than Reapers to carry weapons at school? I'd eventually like to do a small plot of Leo reforging the sword hilt she got from the Dragonfell adventure and learning to use the sword, as a step to her becoming stronger ICly. (No effect on battle rolls and such of course, just an IC thing I'd like to do with her <3) I was thinking the scabbard could get an enchantment that she's unable to draw her sword if it comes to other students or something like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 am
Ephebe: No weapons please! If she's seen carrying a weapon it'll get confiscated (the only reapers ever get exempt is because their weapon is an actual part of them) ~ if she wants to carry the broken hilt as an accessory or sommat that's okay! But there's a very strong precedent concerning students with weapons ~

After graduation this may or may not become more lenient since they'll be outside of a school environment ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 am
Okeydokey! I'll make it a longer plot and plan the reforging for after graduation then. <333  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games