Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke blinked as he was going to say something, but apparently was unable to reply. Steffi had come and slammed Tevye's face into the table and hissed something about staying away from him. Immediately his green eyes drilled into the girl, disbelief turning to anger. He was his own person, damn it! Glaring, he sputtered after the girl. "Akkurat hva faen tror du at du gjør? Jeg vet ikke tilhører deg, Steffi! Du bør huske at!" He'd slipped into Norwegian as he called after the girl. Did she think he couldn't make friends on his own? Heat rose to his face, though he wasn't sure if it was embarrassment or anger or otherwise. He suddenly started wondering if that was the funny feeling he had been feeling. Was it anger? Unsure, he nonetheless snorted. "You okay?" He turned his attention toward Tevye, wondering if the girl hurt him, but was interrupted as food arrived. He decided to dig in, fuming and confused. Most definitely hungry, though.

User Image
State: Cautious
OOC: Translation: Just what the hell do you think you're doing? I do not belong to you, Steffi! You should remember that!

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm
quihnan • seirha • montgomery

ғιrѕт year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

scottish ~ | | | ~ and proud

User Image

With:Yvette

"D'fence 'gainst th' Dark Arts looks int'restin.. My Da comes from a long line 'f Druid blood. So I think it'd b' fun. Plus potions, an' herbol'gy.."
                                          He was interested in both of those, because he had an assumption that they went hand in hand. If you knew your herbs you could make better potions. Of course, he had heard that mythical creatures helped with those as well, with various parts. And some not so mythical creatures too. He was excited to learn anything else he could, too. He'd promised his Da that he would learn and be the best he could be. The promise was also to himself, and he didn't break promises so easily.

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Third Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihnan

User Image

"Oh, I love herbology," she said with a bright smile, distracted momentarily by the sudden appearance of food on the table when the headmistress finished her short speech. "I've found Defence Against the Dark Arts very interesting as well, so I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.. Did you know that there is a Dueling Club? You can join once you're in your second year.." Her voice trailed off as she portioned out some tender stew meat and boiled potatoes onto her plate, pouring herself a glass of pumpkin juice before passing it to the younger boy with a smile.

User Image

o White-Raven o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Happy....
                                                              Thinking : I wish that I could stay with them for the rest of my time in Hogwarts
                                                              Doing : Uhhh, eating?
                                                              Where : Gryffindor Table
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David; Miranda; Ronna; a group of First years

Xavier smiled happily at Miranda’s offer. He looked like a kid who just got himself a new toy. He’s finally gonna see a movie! Ah, how he had hoped to watch one before all of this… “ Now I’m getting more excited! “ He chuckled to himself, a little bit embarrassed. But hey, he had just gone out of that cursed manor to go to Hogwarts. And that was the only chance he got to see the world. To see the ordinary, and wizard world. He’s so innocent in stuff like this. He just can’t help it.

“ I didn’t fall from the boat, but I managed to make myself completely wet because of the giant squid. I dipped my head into the water twice, or maybe thrice, just to search for the squid, “ he replied, giving her a lopsided grin. “ I didn’t get scolded, I think that you weren’t ,too. “ He gave off another soft laugh. Then his attention was stolen by the Headmistress’ announcement. Finally, food.

He took some of his favorite dishes onto his plate, making himself comfortable on what to eat. Well, he wouldn’t want to go to the common room with an empty belly now, would he? He chewed his food quietly, taking him a long time to actually finish. He’s…..a slow eater…He was always the last one on the table, even though he was the first one to arrive. He looked at his plate, then to the people beside him. Yeah, forget about them, this, Hogwarts is his new home now. At least, here, no one would go hurting him like they did. Well, physically, yes; but emotionally, heck no. Here, he doesn’t have any troubles. Here, he has friends…..Friends…He smiled widely again, glancing over at David and giving him a warm smile. David might be confused on why Xavier suddenly gave him a smile….but what could you expect, the two are close friends after all.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

mc2

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 pm
Forks Anonymous

Diamond Wales

IceGrayWolf
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Finally Food!

Assuming the ghost wasn't going to answer her rather blunt question about his pain tolerance she turned to the food. She smiled as Miranda offered to take Xavier to the movies and thought, Do they even realize that generally is considered a date? Ronna had always been more interested in books than movies and would have been more interested in exploring London given the chance than going to a movie theater. Oh well, each to their own they say.

She picked up steak and chicken and mashed potatoes, filling up on substance and avoiding any of the sweets-the opposite some of the other students were doing. Ronna couldn't help but wonder how many upset stomachs occurred regularly at the castle. Did Hogwarts have a problem with what Muggles' would call 'the freshman fifteen' for university?

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust, Xavier, Sir Nicholas, and other Gryffindors
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 pm
quihnan • seirha • montgomery

ғιrѕт year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

scottish ~ | | | ~ and proud

User Image

With:Yvette

Once the table was filled up with more food he ha ever seen on even the Clan tables back home in castle halls, Quihnan's attentions were driven directly to food and piling his plate with one of everything. It was amazing that with everyone gathering food, there didn't seem to be any less food on the table. Grinning widely he decided that he could very easily get used to that little trick. Once he couldn't manage anything else on his plate, Quinn looked up at Yvette with a small grin as she handed him the juice and poured some for himself. A quick sip to try it, and he figured out what his new favourite drink was.
                                          "Duelin'? Tha'd be fun, I think.. Wha' sort?"

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Third Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihnan

User Image

Watching the boy fill his plate to the absolute capacity, Yvette giggled a bit at his question. "Well, the wizarding sort, of course! The club teaches you how to properly conduct a wizard duel, and that includes getting to practice some great defensive spells. I've never tried it, but I hear good things about it," she stated quietly while she began to tuck into her meal. Quinn was decidedly good company, and actually getting to have a conversation with someone was lightening her mood a great deal.

User Image

o White-Raven o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:25 pm
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand
You can't trust a cold blooded woman

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She blinked, she frowned, and she tried not to cry out too long on her hunt for answers. Instead, she decided it would probably be best to leave it alone, or to look it up in the Daily Prophet articles, instead of having her friend relieve the story another time. Remy had tried to change the topic and Cersei did all she could to follow along with it. She made a small comment about the last lingering first years that had been sorted, and then a rather flimsy note on the fish and chips being not as ‘fish and chipy’ as she remembered it last. But at least, she could eat and pretend to smile and completely try and put this behind her.

She never really knew how to act around her anymore. She twirled her fork in a mountain of mashed potatoes, carving out a small runway for the gravy to generously pile over her meat. She wasn’t very hungry, but she made the habit of trying just so nobody would notice. It felt like sat in silence for hours, but it couldn’t have been more than twenty minutes, could it? Either way, it looked like some students were starting to finish eating. ”You about ready to head to the common room, Rem?” She wondered as she pushed her plate away and shifted to her feet.

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- With Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [ x ] Gryffindor Content Gryffindor Table With Ronna, Xavier, and others.

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

A few bites into her meal, Miranda noted how excited Xavier was at the prospect of seeing a movie. It seemed slightly odd to her, but she had to remind herself that it would be his first time. There was a lot of things in the muggle world that she felt she wouldn't be able to find in the wizarding world. Electronics, for one, seeing as they were banned from school grounds. It felt weird for Miranda not to have a phone with her, but she decided not to bring it just 'cause she wanted to focus on her studies. "Have you ever been out in the muggle world? Like... I don't know, taking the tram or something? I know in London there's a lot of places - the London Eye, Madame Tussands, St. Paul's, it's pretty boring if you were born in the city but tourists love it since they've never been." She then turned to Ronna, picking up her glass. "Or you, Ronna? You're from a small town right? Have you ever traveled around London?" She asked before taking a sip.

Miranda was already starting to plan it out in her head - perhaps a get together of friends? She'd take them all around the place if she could. Traffic would be annoying, but there was always other ways of getting around if not by car. But she wasn't planning too hard, not yet at least, seeing as the summer was still far from now. They had plenty of time to relax and hang out together at Hogwarts. After telling his squid story, Miranda laughed. "Giant squid? That's absurd! I never got to see a giant squid!" She shrugged, taking a bite of tender meat that she assumed was pork belly. It was cooked to perfection, melting in her mouth and almost bringing tears to the girl's eyes. She had to compose herself before speaking. "But no, the lady that was watching us didn't get angry, she just dried me off and sent me on my way.

"This food is fabulous... who cooks it?" She asked to no one in particular, hoping at least one of the students would have the answer. Part of her was assuming magic came into play in some way shape or form, though she felt that even magic had natural laws much like modern science.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth nodded at Romy. Sir Nicholas was this ghost, apparently her House Ghost. She would have to chat with him at some point, maybe ask him where he had been all this time. Another story, right? The girl looked at what her friend had pulled out of his pocket. Not lint, but fudge. Something called Tiger Butter. She tilted her head, looking at the piece of swirled fudge curiously before taking one and popping it into her mouth. It instantly melted on her tongue and she smiled. "It's delicious, Romy. Did you make this yourself?" she asked just as the Headmistress began to speak. Suddenly, the food appeared in front of them, and Anna grinned. "Looks like the feast is finally here! Time to dig in!" she exclaimed cheerfully, beginning to fill her plate with all sorts of delectable looking delights.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy grinned when Anna said his treat was delicious. Her opinion seemed to be the only thing important to him at that moment. Why? He had no clue. Something about her just made his heart flutter. He looked over, having missed most of the girl's next words. Digging? What? Blue eyes blinked rapidly, just now noticing the food that had filled the table. "Yum! Why didn't you say the food had shown?" He sent her a teasing smile, one that was easy to misinterpret. Was he joking? Serious? Silly? He began to load chicken, rice, and several vegetables on his plate. He drizzled some sauce over it all, then began to eat happily.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye nodded a bit and pressed a finger on his forehead and winced a bit at the pain. "Yea. Going to get a bit of an bump but other then that I'm good." He said with a smile as he kept poking and prodding bruise.

{OoC:}

Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David had a few ideas floating around about what her surprise might be but he could never be sure. He was still smiling however he could never think that Shayna could be anything but nice. “You would know wouldn’t you.” He told Xavier with a smile. If anyone knew he was head over heels for Shayna it was Xavier. Serafina might even know since she had a habit for being there for everything. He wondered sometimes why she was always around maybe she was just trying to be a good friend. Couldn’t blame her for being that he liked having her around she gave Slytherin’s a new point of view.

David couldn’t help but laugh at Miranda when she jumped at the sight of a ghost. “Sorry to laugh I’m David a third year also.” He introduced. “I know a thing or two about the ghosts you’re talking about.” He told her with a friendly smile. Then finally the sorting was over and the meal could begin. David hardly paid attention to the whole don’ts at Hogwarts he knew them well enough already.

Food was all David cared about as he pilled everything he could think of wanting onto his plate. He then glanced over at Xavier and smiled back at him. He wasn’t sure why his friend suddenly smiled at him but he didn’t have to really think about it, they were friends after all. That’s when Miranda asked a question that took his attention. “House Elves that’s who cooked all this.” He answered her in between bites.

With: Gryffindors... Xavier, Miranda

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Happy
                                                              Thinking : I feel so responsible
                                                              Doing : Uhhh, teaching?
                                                              Where : Gryffindor Table
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David; Miranda; Ronna; a group of First years

Xavier tilted his head on one side when Miranda asked if he has gone to the places she mentioned. Hell, he didn’t even know those. “ Ummmm, I guess I’ve sneaked into the muggle world one or twice….and the only place I managed to go is a store. I bought some clothes there and just took a short tour. London Eye? Madame Tussands? St. Pauls? I’ve….I’ve never heard of them…so I guess I still haven’t visited those places…… “ He ended up the sentence with a faint whisper, not wanting to reminisce the memories of having to see only the manor. He was trapped for ten years.

Seeing only the four corners of your room in the day, seeing only the ghostly corridors at night; that was the world he lived in. If not for Hogwarts, he wouldn’t have the chance to explore the world outside. Call it overprotectiveness, he likes the term…imprisoned, or confined. Yeah. Those terms suit his petty experience. His eyes fell on David, wondering what he would do if he was in his place….

Should he ask? There was silence in his mind as he finally though up to the answer. No. Definitely no. He swallowed as he turned towards Miranda again.
                                                              “ Weeell, I guess it didn’t show up when you guys were there. But I swear, is was a huge hell of a squid. “ He took a bite from an apple, then taking a few biscuits and giving them to his pet rabbit, Alexander. “ Here ya go, buddy. You must be starving, “ e said as he handed it towards the rabbit. “ At least you got yourself dried. I entered the great hall soaked. Well, not entirely soaked. I managed to…umm, dry myself a little bit.

“ Of course I know it, mate, “
                                                              he replied to David, giving him a thumbs up. “ Also, “ he added as David introduced himself, “ he’s my best friend. “ He slung his arm on his friend’s shoulder as he grinned. The brunette’s head tilted to the side again as Miranda asked a question on who cooks the food. He glanced towards David, who answered that the House Elves were the one. He nodded in agreement. Remembering that Miranda might not know about House Elves, Xavier took the chance to…lecture. “House-elves are magical creatures that are immensely devoted and loyal to the one designated as their master. They serve wizards and witches and are usually found under the employment of old wizarding families taking residence in elaborate establishments, like mansions, and must do everything that their masters command unless they are freed. A house-elf can only be freed when their master presents them with clothes.

“ Do you remember Dobby, the former house-elf of the Malfoys? He’s a good example of a house-elf. Also, there’s Kreacher of the Black Family. I do believe that house-elves are still....servants of families. Mostly pureblood families,though. “

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

mc2

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 pm
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

House Elves?

"I've seen a few of the sights of London but it has been a while and it was with my Dad," Ronna said with a shrug, "Well besides picking up my school supplies with a school governor." She fell quiet when she heardd Miranda's questions about the giant squid-the one Ronna whimsically thought of feeding her boat mates too.

And then the question about the food. And then the explanation. She raised a brow at Xavier's explanation and said, "So essentially they are wizards' slaves?" The thought was a bit appalling to Ronna to tell the truth.

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust, Xavier, Sir Nicholas, and other Gryffindors
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games