Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw Table
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I'm so proud of her! Wait until Mum hears!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Feather, Kota
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire chuckled as Feather got onto her for saying that she was going to Owl their parents and tell them which house the youngest girl had been placed in. She was just happy that the younger girl had a friend... Even if it was a boy. When Leo came by, she was surprised by the Ravenclaw colors. "You do know that you aren't breaking any rules by wearing your usual house colors to another table. You look better in Red and gold, Leo. The blue and bronze don't suit that loud personality you have." She said. Completely missing the fact that the other girl was ignoring her for the most part. Having her sister placed in the Eagle house just had Sapphire bouncing around... To say the least. She was just so smiley and genuinely smiling. It was disturbing. "I do know Mira. I haven't said many if any words to her, but I know who you mean." She said to the younger boy.

She looked up as Leo said congratulations to her for being prefect. But she shook it off. She was surprised that Leo was basically doing the same thing she had about her sister. "I'm actually surprised that they didn't pick you to be prefect instead of Tanya. I could see you being a better social butterfly and a better help to the first years than her... But who knows what those heads of houses are thinking. But they made the right choice with me. IT was either me or the crazed Claire... I don't think she would be able to even determine which student was in which year. But thank you anyone for the congratulations." She said happily. She wasn't sure why she was so happy. What had just happened? She was being really happy. That never happened!

That was when David came over. She smiled at him, with the same smile she was giving everyone else, until he opened his mouth her way. She could tell that he was nervous that she was there, and that caused her to chuckle. "Well isn't that sweet of you to be concerned. Since you tend to threaten a first year nearly every year. It may be obligatory..." She started but she turned her eyes lovingly on her younger sister before braiding it back into a less messy hair style than it was, since it was just... loose and going everywhere. "But I really wanted to say hello to my dear sister. I'm surprised Celaena hasn't beaten me too it. Knowing her motherly attitude... And even though Jer is also at this table, there are other prefects you know. They can handle them until I return." She said as she leaned onto the table and looked at her other sister's table. Oh no... Celaena was sitting with Julius... And was that... Sapphire's keen eyes had already noticed the hands under the table. Were they... Absolutely not! Why was she not informed already?! The blonde turned her eyes back to the group. "Feather... It seems Celaena won't be saying congrats..." She said. It was an obvious annoyed tone in her voice.

((Don't worry Murrue! I am doing it too....))

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

murruelecreuset

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather nodded happily as Leo was introduced. "Thanks! I'm excited. The whole family thought this was the house I'd be in. So I'm glad that I'm here. It's nice to meet you!" She said happily. She looked between her sister and Leo, wondering what was going on. She wasn't sure, but Sapphire was starting to creep her out a little. What was with all the smiles? Was she really that excited and proud of her? If that was it, then she couldn't be all that creeped out! But... It was odd. Her smile was genuine... And so was her wording. When David was introduced she tilted her head to the side. Why had she heard that name before?

"Hello!" She said returning to her shy nature. She shivered when Sapphire started braiding her hair, but it would be cooler that way. Oh well... That was when David's annoyed tone made her feel like he was not the type she wanted anywhere near her sister or her friend... "Why? Is she bothering you that much that she can't be around for more than a moment? What's so wrong with her? Why are you annoyed with her? What did she ever do to y-" She started before Sapphire placed a hand over her mouth to keep her from continuing her questions. "Feather, let's just say that not many students or teachers at this school like me. And for various reasons that are my own doing." She said. Feather glared at her before her glaring turned to David. She wasn't going to let it drop... But would for the time being. When Sapphire let go, Feather huffed annoyed... Then heard Sapphire mention Celaena and turned to see the blonde talking with a boy... What?

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota, Other Ravenclaws
Although my mind keeps wandering to I kind of want my sister to come over here... Is that weird?

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He laughed at the face she made, winking at her. She's still beautiful, he thought to himself, but he kept the thought to himself of course, fearing her reaction to it. She hadn't really reacted to the last time he had called her beautiful, nor did he expect her to react this time around either. It always came out a little awkward when he had said it, but really, since he only did it once...could he just judge how awkwardly he says it? No, not really...but he still feared to do it, just because of his first experience. He did however, respond to what she said next. "Hey, a boy can hope right?" he said to her, laughing. He didn't really realize what he said until it came out, and he wasn't sure how she would take that either. Maybe he needed to start thinking about what he was saying before he said it. "No, and you truly don't have to."

He took a drink of the water in front of him and diverted his gaze around the room. He kept his ears out for whatever Lexine had to say, but wondered what first years were going to show up this year. They seemed to have a few...but Iñigo would meet them later probably...maybe on the Quidditch Pitch or something. He was sure quite a few of them would show up there and he was actually one of the most experienced kids on the team surprisingly, behind Gypsy and Alexander really. Everyone else had played fewer years, which no, didn't make them any worse. He expected his team to go far this season. He could just feel it. Despite the fact that their very good seeker had graduated, he was sure somebody would fill her shoes...most likely Lexine who had some actual game experience and practice experience."Yes you are, might as well get used to it now. Maybe I should start calling you 'dwarf'," he said to her, hoping she wouldn't take it seriously. "I'm joking...you are definitely much prettier than a dwarf....so....dwarf queen?" He then looked at her, revealing the brightest of smiles on his face. He loved just looking at her and took all the chances he could get to do it. He was actually glad that he finally realized why though; so he didn't have to sit there for a half an hour at a time wondering what was wrong with him.

As she said she would not...all he did was nod his head facetiously. And then she proceeded to call him a jerk in which she looked away. "Don't be like that...come on, I'm sorry," he said, wrapping his arms around her. He knew she was sort of kidding, but he figured he might as well play along with her...and more importantly...act as if he thought she was serious.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:09 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw table

Leonette shook her head. There was no way she enjoyed pain, not even a little. “No, that’s not way I’m dating you. I would never use you for such a thing.” She told him. Truthfully she would have gone with her injuries until she decided to go to the hospital wing before asking him to heal her. It just so happened that David beat her too it. “I’m sure you’re right. Though, since you know and she’s taking healing whether she wants to or not, at least her brother will come sit in the stands no matter how much he dislikes the game.” Leonette added brightly.

“Now that’s a positive.” Leonette said with a smile. David not being killed by at least one Ravenclaw or Gryffindor was by far the most positive you could get. Though, deep down she still felt that he wasn’t as bad as everyone made him out to be. Not that she was going to argue that fact with him. What was in the Ravenclaw common room that would make it worth breaking into was simple, it was after all the one play David could go that theoretically she couldn’t. Though, like he’d told her he tended to find other places to study just to avoid the rest of his house. “Well besides never seeing it, there is a particular someone for which may or may not be there during certain hours.” She answered with a cheery smile.

When Sapphire told her that Ravenclaw colors weren’t her thing Leonette shook her head. “I know that Sapphire, I’m just trying to blend in.” she told her. Then there was the matter of prefect… ‘Don’t remind me…’ she thought. “You and me both but I really don’t have a problem with not being a prefect. My school years are hectic without it. Then again I pretty much act like a prefect just without the privileges.” Leonette said with a small smile. They certainly picked right on the Slytherin side of things.

With: Ravenclaws... David, Sapphire, Feather, Kota

Wearing: Casual under robes (Ravenclaw colors)

OOC: ---

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:34 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall – Ravenclaw Table

Dakota wasn’t surprised when Sapphire told him she knew of Mira but had never really said anything to her. His cousin seemed the type to get avoid human contact as he discovered during the summer. “Wait why didn’t you make prefect?” he asked curiously. “Because the head of house felt someone would be better for the job.” Leonette answered him.

Looking at David, Kota smiled brightly he seemed nice enough he guessed. He obviously meant something to Leo so that had to mean he wasn’t that bad right? “Dakota works to I have nothing against that.” He said still smiling. Listening to David’s advice he couldn’t help but wonder if there was something up with him. What? Dakota wasn’t quite sure. “Thanks for the advice I’ll keep that in mind.” He answered looking over at his cousin before glancing over at Sapphire.

Listening to David’s words that were directed at the older blond Dakota wondered what was so wrong with Slytherin, or better yet Sapphire herself. It was then that Feather started asking questions. Sapphire quickly put an end to that. He went to ask something himself but got a look from Leonette that said don’t. Leonette looked to David wondering why he seemed to be jumping the gun with Sapphire. Sure neither of them was happy about her being there but that didn’t mean he had to tell her off within five seconds of talking.

That’s when both Dakota and Leonette’s attention was stolen by the Gryffindor table. “Is that your sister?” Dakota asked curiously. He was pretty sure it was. Leonette’s first thought was how cute they were. “I figured something was going on with those two.” She commented looking back at Feather. “I’m sure she’ll get a chance to congratulate you soon enough.” She assured the younger girl. No one, boy was going to stop her from doing that, after all it didn’t stop Leonette when she finally got one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status: Excited, Happy, and Overjoyed! A little shocked... Curious...
With: Other Ravenclaws… Feather, Sapphire, David, Leo!

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

shabatha
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Great, I have to talk to first years now...
David rolled his eyes when Leo commented on him showing up to the games and offered, “Well, you can show up in the stands when Hufflepuff is not playing Gryffindor then since you already know I’ll be up there… unfortunately.” David let out a sigh and didn’t bother commenting on the fact that it was a positive that no one had tried to kill him. There wasn’t much more you could say on the matter. And when Leo pointed out that there was a particular someone who may or may not be there during certain hours. “I go there basically to sleep, Leo. Which, I suppose girls are allowed up in the male dorms but who knows Tanya might beat you up there with her dating Echo or what not. Besides, I’m a prefect, I technically should chase you out if you were there-but like I said there’s the case of the Slytherin prefect always up there so I’m not going to bother.” He shrugged, “It’s your choice.”

----------------------------

When they were with Dakota and Feather and Sapphire, after his rather reluctant introduction he raised a brow as Sapphire spoke and then Feather took her sister’s side. David would have had a few more choice words for the Slytherin but decided that since her sister was there he’d at least give Sapphire Snow that much respect. She wanted to change for her siblings right? And someone badmouthing her or calling her out on her less than admirable traits was hardly polite or proper. David let out a short unamused laugh as Sapphire silenced Feather and offered her explanation on why he may be annoyed with her. “Sapphire, don’t give yourself that much credit,” David answered. “I’m not particularly fond of most people. You just happen to be one of the many people on my list-and you are very, very far from the top of the list mind you. You merely have the knack of finding the worst possible things to infuriate me off all the time.”

He narrowed his eyes at Sapphire and then his attention was diverted by Leo’s cousin pointing out the blonde over at the Gryffindor table looking awfully cozy with the blue haired Gryffindor who she had been chatting to at last year’s end of the feast. “Ah, that is Celaena isn’t it,” David said half amused before glancing over to Sapphire and said with a smirk, “And this, Sapphire Snow is why I make a habit of threatening underclassmen. You don’t see my sister snuggled up to some guy at the feast right now, do you? And, Gryffindor males aren’t exactly the most precautious of sorts, after all. And, isn’t he a fourth year, too. Older guy. A Gryffindor. That blue hair. Hmm… I’d be worried if I was her elder sibling. Maybe you should just go deal with that?”

David raised a brow and let out a sigh glancing back to Leo and crossing his arms and said, “What privileges are there of being a prefect? The prefect’s bathroom? I’d be more than happy to tell you how to get into there if you want to know.” He shrugged and crossed his arms and looked to Feather and then Dakota and asked Leo, “You actually like doing the whole socializing with underclassman thing-is there seriously anything else worth mentioning, Leo? I mean-show up to class on time-stay out of trouble-don’t argue with professors-and I’ll have to show them to the common room unless Gypsy decides I can’t get along with people long enough for that to work out well and takes over for me. I wouldn’t object…” He shrugged trailing off, feeling a bit hypocritical that he of all people was suggesting staying out of trouble and not to argue with professors, it was rare he went a week without arguing with at least one of his professors-most he came to the understanding of, just let him turn in his homework, mark him for participation when he did what was required in class and mark him as present, and then just left him to his own devices. There were few classes that could keep him busy the whole class without some dead time, after all-and most of those classes were his electives.

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

Sapphire nodded when Leo said she was already to busy for prefect anyway. "Well, I suppose you are correct. I've seen some of the things your in. So I would have to agree that it would be a much bigger burden than help wouldn't it?" She asked rather thoughtfully. Sapphire wasn't sure she understood why the girl wanted to blend in. But that wasn't her problem. She rather enjoyed being a Slytherin. And the green brought out the specs of green in her eyes. She said shrugging.

Sapphire caught the look that Dakota wanted to ask something, and she would answer. Even if David was being a prat about what she had said to Feather. "Let's put it simply Kota, in my first three or four years here, I made absolute certain that all of my peers and other students hated me. Even some of the professors. It didn't start out that I wanted to be hated, but I did something that I can't forgive myself for. So I made sure to annoy any and every single person I came across until they despised me." She said noticing that Feather was going to speak up, but Sapphire continued before the pink haired girl could. "Until this summer, where David certainly told me off for this belief, and well. I can't make my siblings hate me, so I may as well try and make amends with some of the people who would give me the chance." She finished. "You wanted to ask something Feather?" She said looking at the girl.

She watched as the thoughts went across the girls face. But before she could hear her question which was so evident, David asked about Celaena. "Oh? Yes, that would be the other sister. And I don't happen to see your sister. So unless you have a tracking device, I don't think you know whether or not she was getting cozy with any boy for that matter." She snapped. Of course, she didn't want Celaena to be dating any boy. At all. But she couldn't stop it. But the mischievous look in her eyes said she would torture the boy if he did anything, and that she would let him know it. As soon as she left that table. When David mentioned the blue hair, her eyes shot a daring look at the League male. "Excuse me? My father has blue hair. Hair color doesn't mean anything."

murruelecreuset

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather looked between the older three then looked at Kota. "I feel like they are talking over us..." She said with a sigh. While yes, she didn't like David getting onto her sister for being there, she hadn't known about the whole, trying to be hated thing. She looked over as she started to explain to Kota, and her eyes widened... What? Did she mean because of the death of their siblings? Was that what caused the hateful change? Even if Feather wasn't really old enough to understand what had happened with Sapphire, she was old enough to remember their deaths... She didn't believe that her older sister had tried to be hated. She'd always seemed the type to be too full of pride to do something like that. what? The pink haired girl was about to ask what had happened to make her that way when David mentioned about her leaving to deal with Celaena and the boy. Who Feather noticed had received a kiss on the cheek. "Aww that is so cute! Sapphire, you need a boyfriend too! That way you can be cutesy too!" She said clapping happily.

The pink haired girl didn't know that Sapphire had a crush on David. Nope she didn't know, and didn't know the reason behind Sapphire turning red. Which just made her giggle. Then the blue hair comment caused her to look to the older boy. "Just because someone has a different color hair, doesn't mean that they are necessarily bad!" She said. She had pink hair after all!

((I feel like with how often these three talk that they should be best friends xD))

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota, Other Ravenclaws
Although my mind keeps wandering to I kind of want my sister to come over here... Is that weird?

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had watched the sorting, clapping as every student was sorted. This year's batch seemed an interesting bunch, but the headmaster was sure that everyone would be welcome at the school. He stood when the stool and such were put away and walked to the podium, turning to face the hall itself.

"Welcome back to another year of school for all students! I am Timothy Steele. For those of you who are new, I welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope that you all happen to enjoy the school year, and you enjoy your time at the school as much as possible. There are a few announcements that need to be made." He looked around the hall and continued.

"Sadly, that would be the school rules. There will be no magic in the halls of the school. The forest is off limits unless you want to be missing limbs or have a death wish. Pay attention in class and you should do well. Now, I hope for everyone to enjoy dinner, and relax. Classes will begin soon." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, already thinking that this would be an interesting year for him and the students.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope this year is a good one.
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 pm
Amelia Lynn Bradbury
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Ravenclaw ♔ First Year ♚ Pure Blood ๏ Single ♚ Amy ♔ 4' 3"
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxAmelia quietly slid from the stool, righting her robes. She scanned the table of her new family. She may not have shown it, but she was giddy with excitement. She swallowed, with a tightness is her throat as she found a final spot on the closest end of the table. She quietly turned to the meal that appeared before her, doing her best not to draw attention to herself.

xxxxxFrom her place she could hear the Slytherin girl speaking and she did her best not to try and listen in on the conversation, but she wouldn't lie, it was harder than she thought. For whatever reason, just her presence bothered her, remembering the stories she had read and heard of about that house. However, despite her biggest desire to open her mouth and undoubtedly make enemies with the Prefect in the process, she kept her mouth shut.

xxxxxFrom her spot she glanced at the other first years through the cascade of her red curls, the glint of eerily piercing blue eyes hidden for the most part. She watched them, calculating each movement and comment like wizard chess move. She watched another first year with pink hair seem to stay under the older one's conversations at first, but her burst of energy about boys and cutesy things was a bit startling as she jumped in her seat for a moment. She hoped no one had seen as she went back to biting into the roll she had grabbed from the center of the table.

ooc: My apologies if I can't post yet, I have been dying to become actively part of this guild. Missing my job in the Wizarding World in Orlando.

shabatha

IvorianAngel

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully none of the first years will make the mistake of sitting near David ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAfter the Headmaster made the opening speech, Gypsy dug into the feast, eating faster than she thought she ever had, particularly on the first night of the year. Normally, she liked to savor her meal. But, tonight, she wanted to ensure that she was the one to get the first years to their Common Room. She supposed it didn't make much sense for her to rush if they weren't rushing, but still. She wanted to at least try and keep David from beating her to the punch. Once she'd wolfed down her dinner, she turned to Jer, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'm assuming that you're not crashing in my Common Room tonight," she told him, "Or that you'll at least get the first years to yours before you head up. So, see you in a bit, or tomorrow morning. Or whenever." Then she stood, wand out to cast a quick charm. When she placed her index fingers in her mouth and whistled, the sound was unnaturally loud, carrying out along the Ravenclaw table.

spaceShe watched the table to see that she'd gotten the attention of most if not all of the first years, smirking with some amusement at the older students who glanced up for half a second before realizing what was going on and returning to their meals. "Alright, first years! If you didn't hear me earlier, I'm Gypsy Lovette, I'm one of your house prefects! Others being Xavier Goldwind and David League," she called, pointing the to the two boys in question, proud of herself for not hesitating over David's name or the gesture in his direction. "It's about time to head up to the Common Room, so finish up your meals and follow me, please! The castle's huge, as I'm sure you noticed, and it's super confusing and easy to get lost, so! Keep up with the group, and don't wander off! There will be plenty of time to explore and get lost after we've all had some sleep!" Gypsy hoped to the gods that the first years listened to that particular direction; she swore, if she got back to the Common Room and was missing anyone, she was going to scream. She headed over to the doors to exit the hall and paused, waiting on the group and doing a quick head count so that she would be capable of noticing if she lost one of them. The prefect was not above making every single member of her house help her look for a missing kid if she had to... especially after what she'd found in the dungeons her second year, she thought with a faint shudder.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Prefects quoted to follow/help if they want to. First years quoted to follow Gypsy.

Next post will be at the Grand Staircase sometime tomorrow.

Diamond Wales

mc2

shabatha

arkendrai

murruelecreuset

IvorianAngel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

“Well, there is the fact you can technically give detentions to non-prefects or detentions for people to serve,” David muttered before letting out a sigh as Sapphire began to explain all the work she had put in to be hated and then when Sapphire credited him for changing her outlook he shot an annoyed glare at the Slytherin prefect.

“Technically it was over something you didn’t do-Hell you might not have been even-that you take issue with forgiving yourself for,” David said correcting her by impulse before his tone darkened and he added, “Regardless, I sincerely ask you to never, never, never give me credit for any personality changes you ever decide to undergo, Snow. Especially positive ones. Quite frankly I have more peace of mind when it comes to you when you are being horrid. I prefer it.” He ended empathetically as he began to massage one of his temples. Sapphire being nice anywhere in his vicinity was something he did not really know if he could handle. It was a change that threw him off. And her suggestion he prompted the change because he told her off about the flawed logic-even if it was at least partially true-was that much worse.

Not only did he not want the credit because he’d rather not be credited as some great advice giver among other things, the comment was exactly the type to raise that many more red flags to Leo about how she had run into David and Sapphire at the British Museum over the shoulder. Stating you were inspired to change because of some guy in front of the said guy’s girlfriend wasn’t exactly good etiquette. Then again, maybe Sapphire decided that going for the direct and honest approach was the best way. Who knew what she was thinking? Sapphire Snow as being ridiculously clingy to her siblings all of a sudden and way calmer about her sister with a guy than she had been the year before. Granted she did point out that Cathy, his sister, was nowhere to be found. He had noticed that along with a few of his least favorite Ravenclaws. He tightened his fist slightly but said nothing and merely listened as Sapphire got defensive over his comment about the Gryffindor in question’s blue hair color.

Glancing back to Leo, he listened as Feather said to Kota something about them talking over the two first years. Well it was more or less true-and there was the fact that way too many of all three of the fifth year’s family members intermingled. Cathy and Celaena. David and Shayna. Kota and Feather. Mira and Wendy. It was a mess. His thoughts were however interrupted by the pink haired girl, cheerfully watching her sister Celeana and the blue haired fourth year, stating that Sapphire needed a boyfriend so she could be cutesy too. David blushed slightly before paling and managed with the slightest bit of guilt in his general expression of annoyance and exasperation, “Boyfriend. Girlfriend. Something, indeed, as long as it keeps her properly preoccupied. Though, I don’t know how ‘cutesy’ she could be in a relationship judging by what I am aware of in her case of at this point remarkably poor tastes in whom to be attracted to.” His last comment was practically acidic and he narrowed his eyes at Sapphire before crossing his arms and making a small ‘tsk’. The sooner this conversation was over the better. And, he couldn’t be more thankful as the sorting came to the end and Gypsy began to round up first years. Though he was half surprised the metamorphagus bothered mentioning him as one of the prefects. “Well, Miss Snow, you should at the very least make sure your little adorable snakes don’t get lost, right? Would be highly irresponsible of you.”

He answered, dismissing her as he stepped over to where Gypsy was without further comment and just raised a brow as she finished stressing how easy it was to get lost in the castle. “Well, in the future they could just ask the paintings-most apparently are helpful enough, or so I hear,” David offered to Gypsy with a raised brow. “Anyways, I assume you will take care of leading the first years then?” He added holding up his hands and stepping back. He seriously hoped the sixth year said yes-one he was confident he shouldn’t be trusted handling first years with patience and two he wasn’t one of those easily likable people. And, of course he would not only give Ravenclaw the reputation of being boring, but also argumentative, and a bit of being know-it-alls. Not that Gypsy wasn’t all that (besides he assumed boring), but at least she was likable in that sense-or likable to most people.

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha
Cara MiaKitty

{OOC: Sorry for skipping you murre but I'm a bit worried about my posting ability for the next 24-48 hours due to crazy work stuff so I am trying to squeeze in posts where I can.}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

As they talked, Sapphire's attention was caught by the head master. She needed to return to the slytherin table. But David's words made her glare at him, and Feather started about getting a boyfriend... Not with her fear... She would rather be hexed into vomiting slugs. The blonde didn't respond to any of their words as she stood. Smiling at Gypsy, noticing that Jer was looking her way... Probably thought she would corrupt the firsties... And smiled at the four that were already there. "Oh i'm sorry, I would answer your comments David, but I don't think it would be very fulfilling to answer the obvious questions hidden there. But as you have said, I need to go count snake eggs." She said before patting Feather's head... Glaring in the way Celaena and Julius were... Before heading to the Slytherin table.

((Sooo... I forgot that Sapphire is afraid of Boys... Uh... Seems Kota and David are out of that loop xD))

murruelecreuset

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw table

Leonette had always gone to the games no matter who was playing so David being there was an added incentive. She would certainly give some thought to sneaking into the Ravenclaw’s common room. Maybe she’d save it for one of those nights when she really needed him… Like emergencies only kind of thing.

- - -

Leonette nodded at Sapphire saying being a Prefect would be a bigger burden then help with her busy schedule. Of course that led to David and Sapphire questioning Leonette on what privileges Prefects had. “Okay fine, so there really aren’t a whole lot but I’m just saying I can’t be out after hours, I don’t have the power to give or deduct points, I don’t get to take anyone to the common room, and then there's the bathroom you guys get…” That’s when Leonette stopped… ‘Did he just say he’ll tell me how to get in?’ she thought. “Really you would do that?” she said hopeful. “Then again you better not.” she added rethinking breaking a school rule. Why did she want to break so many school rules this year?

Leonette instantly started laughing at David’s list of things first years should know. Dakota looked over at her curiously. “Why are you laughing? Those seem like good suggestions.” He said looking at her intensely. “Oh no reason…” she told him looking back at David. Honestly Dakota knew it was something but he wasn't going to push his luck. “You telling first years not to argue with professors, I can’t picture it... and for the record, I happen to love the whole first year thing. I’d give these two the whole try-out for quidditch but since I don’t think either of you would appreciate it, I won’t.” Leonette said with a smile. “What’s quidditch?” Dakota questioned. “I’ll explain it another time Kota.” she told him hushing him of that. Last thing she needed was David telling him how dangerous it was.

Listening to David and Sapphire, Dakota didn’t understand the people Leo went to school with but he would, if it was the last thing he did. Leonette on the other hand wondered what those two were going on about. It was like they were talking about some super secret, in between the lines thing that she didn’t know a thing about. It bothered her immensely. “Am I missing something...?” she asked wondering what had been going on with these two as of late. Lucky for them Calaena stole their attention for the moment. “David!” Leonette spoke up when he started talking about Julius. From what she knew Julius was a nice guy, there was nothing wrong with him, even for a Gryffindor.

With: Ravenclaws... David, Sapphire, Feather, Kota

Wearing: Casual under robes (Ravenclaw colors)

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall – Ravenclaw Table

Looking at Feather, Dakota really did think they were talking over them, then again it didn’t really concern them now did it? “It would seem that way now wouldn’t it?” he commented to his pink haired friend. When Sapphire explained why she made people hate her, Dakota wasn’t sure he really understood. Though, a part of him kind of saw through her words to the underlying story. Granted he’d never understand the real story without being told it. Much like with himself no one would see the underlying story either. “I think I understand…” he said thinking about it more and more. It brought him back to before he found his biological mother, Isabelle. It surprisingly still hurt.

“How would you know that?” Dakota immediately asked clearly not thinking. It got Leonette thinking though, however David was safe by the hat as the sorting came to a close. As Professor Steele called the room to get settled, both Dakota and Leonette listened intently until the food was revealed. “Wow, look at all this!” Dakota said in shear shock. Like Leonette expected the first year eagle was shocked at it all. However that didn’t stop him from digging in like the rest. The fifth year on the other hand, waited until David suggested Sapphire return to the Slytherin table before doing the same. Though with the Slytherin’s final comment Leonette was really starting to wonder…

Much like David, Leonette was surprised Gypsy even bothered mentioning him. She was clearly in a rush to beat him to taking the first years to the common room. Truthfully no surprise there... Oh well she could rush if she wanted, it was her lose and quite frankly Leo’s gain. Watching David go over to Gypsy she turned back to Dakota. “You should listen to your prefect Kota.” Leonette told him. “Remember, you don’t have classes till afternoon tomorrow so stay out of trouble until then and don’t be late.” She told him. Dakota smiled brightly at her before saying. “Don’t worry Leo I won’t, promise.” Getting up he turned his attention to Feather. “Come on Feather let’s go!” he said happily racing off after Gypsy and out of the great hall.

(Exit Dakota Grand Staircase)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status: Excited, Happy, and Overjoyed! A little shocked... Curious...
With: Other Ravenclaws… Feather, Sapphire, David, Leo! ... Gypsy

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Don't worry about it mc2 I completely understand.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

shabatha
mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games