Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking to the girl who introduced herself as Amory, Edajin nodded slowly in acknowledgement of her question. "Yes. I played as a Chaser last year, and am trying out to play again this year. Do you... like Quidditch?" he asked hesitantly, making it a little more obvious that chit-chat did not come easily to him. But he was learning, as was evident by his slow but persistent attempts.

With: Amory & Hershel

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

Amory noticed the hesitance in his voice again. She found it interesting that he was a chaser. She wouldn't have figured that'd be his position, but then, who was she to place people on a Quidditch team? She gave a small nod. "Yes. I look forward to watching the games." She said, feeling a little foolish for saying so, but 'yes' just didn't seem to do. "Is it hard to adjust to a new broom?" She then asked, more for mere curiosity of course.

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image
When the girl's name was finally offered to the two of them, Hershel found himself holding his tongue in giving his own name, eyes wandering over to Edajin. It became clear, then, that Edajin had been the firs tot introduce himself; to act first and give him voice to be the first step. No more than that, he was attempting, he was working at keeping a conversation, no matter how potential strained it may be for both parties.
At this, Hershel had to hold both his tongue and his grin between biting lips - he felt a weird pride and happiness swell in him at this realization. And with it he simply smiled at the two of them as they spoke of brooms and Quidditch and possibly more and gave them his silence.

User Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin considered the question carefully, tilting his head before he nodded a bit. ".. It can be.. I had to ride on an old school broom last year. It wasn't very fast. My new broom is much faster. That can mean better Quidditch playing, if I learn how to control the speed." Turning his head to look at her, he suddenly noticed her eyes. They were kind of soft looking. "W-.." he began on a stutter, before regaining his composure and recollecting his thoughts. "There is no guarantee that I will make it on the team this year, even with a new broom.. But if I do, you are welcome to come and watch the games. Maybe you will see me on the pitch." What was he doing? Inviting a girl to come and watch him play Quidditch? He had to get a hold of himself.. Just because he was making an effort to talk to someone didn't mean he had to get too friendly. He didn't even know her... He had to try and remember that, in case she turned out to be not like he thought. His eyes turned back to Hershel slightly, his expression asking for help. He could feel himself floundering, getting in too deep for him to keep control of the situation.

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image
Third Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Nervous; Happy
Thoughts : Soo happy~
Doing : Starting a conversation….?
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherins; Kayleigh

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina nodded, before saying, ” Yeah. I tend to use some materials that are small, yet easy to see. Well, for me, that is. And sometimes I had to use a little bit of magic so that I would be able to locate the clues; because they’re not easy to find. “ She took a breath before continuing again. “ Especially going to the Astronomy Tower. It’s dark, quiet, and eerie. It’s harder to locate to the clues to I just simply use Lumos. “ Now, that was a good tip. At least she could help Kayleigh to not get lost easily….Well, most of the time. Even up to now, she’s still pondering on the weird feeling she was having. She felt being….used, or some sort. She didn’t know why. Her warm brown stared into Kayleigh’s. This first year would never do something like that, right? She’s so sweet….so innocent. But maybe, after a while….she could be wrong.

The third year raised her head to hear the Headmistress, welcoming the students just like how she did yearly. When she clapped her hands, Serafina turned towards the table, which is now full of delicious food. She gently took some chicken, a cupcake, two pieces of meringue, and some mashed potatoes. She didn’t look like it, but she’s a heavy eater. She quietly nibbled her food, glancing between the Slytherin Table and Kayleigh. When she finished eating, she took a sip of pumpkin juice and waited for a moment. She is definitely full. She looked back at Kayleigh and gave her another warm smile. She looks so happy today.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image 

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui held her breath as the toy leaned closer and closer to her. He stunk of insolence and stupidity. She was surprised with herself for being able to stand being so close to him for so long, but her plan was drawn out. She wouldn't ruin it just because the little brat made her want to slit his throat. 'Darling? Hah! Am I a darling Ryn?'

'Only to those that appreciate the darkness of your mind.'

'So.... to you?'

'Of course my darling Roo.' Rui smirked to herself. Ryn. The only one who truly understood her. He had always been the only one to truly get her. Her own mother had been worried about her, and Rei had always been to fragile to know the truth. That was why Ryn was dead. He had known the truth. He had gotten the insides of her mind, and so he had died just like her mother..... They had known and the world hadn't been okay with it. The world had killed them and Ryn came ot her mind. Her mother came too.... but Rui had long since shoved the old bat deep into the cobwebs of her mind. The woman had yet to scrabble her way out.

Rui had tuned out everything the pet had been spewing while lost in her thoughts. Its not like anything that came out of his (if you could really call the pathetic child a he) mouth was important anyways.
                                                        "date? hmm... I dunno." She hummed teasingly, forcing herself to smile at him playfully. As she did so the food finally appeared for the sorting feast.

'You're thinking what I'm thinking aren't you Rui?'

'You live in my thoughts Rynny.'

'So do it.'

She lifted her knife from the table in her hand and deftly let her hand 'slip'. The knife sliced through his robes, and shirt underneath and dug into his skin. As soon as she was sure blood was spurting from the wound she withdrew the knife and tossed it onto the table before putting on her best shocked look, (God she loved being so convincing) and immediately picked up her napkin and pressed it hard against the wound. "How did that happen?" She squealed, sounding frightened and worried. Inside her brother cackled madly but on the outside she just stared at her pet..... boyfriend with fear in her gold eyes. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay sweetling? "

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image
At the very first syllable of Edajin's stutter, Hershel's attention shot up in time to see the concealed panic in his friend's dark eyes. This seemed peculiar for a moment, and a beat of confusion passed before the third year realized why: Edajin was allowing himself to show that panic, even if veiled or angled only for Hershel to see. Hershel found his bright eyes widened in surprise when he blinked past the thought to try and achieve action.
"Yeah," he began, with a bit to much force. His lip twitched when he heard the echo of his volume and he cleared his thought, apology in his eyes, "Quidditch is a very enjoyable sport, for both player and spectator! The whole school comes out the watch the matches, It is quite exciting. Trying to follow one of the players as they wiz around up in the air is all part of the fun: much harder than you would ever think it!" Hershel tried to grin in a winning sort of way, but it fell somewhere in the ground of simply being a too-wide grin.
He did not let his eyes stray to Edajin and instead kept them on the newly-sorted witch. A mix of not wanting to give the game away and offering more suspicion for the girl than was already in the air, as well as the strange concern from his friend's pride - and worry that if he looked back, what he thought he had seen would be proved to just have been a trick of the light.

User Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

User Image

The explanation about the different broom made sense to Amory. Fairly logical really. She wondered if he was a natural flyer. He seemed to pause to think about her question as if perhaps he hadn't noticed too much difficulty in it. She gave a small nod in understanding of his explanation and saw that he looked in her direction for the first time. At least he would have seen her nonverbal response. She wasn't used to people not looking at her when she talked to them that she took that for granted. He began to speak again, but it was more of a stutter before he stopped and began again. Inviting her to watch him in a game if he made the team? Seemed a bit odd, though a nice gesture.

Mory's gaze looked past Edajin to his friend, who she had yet to know the name of, as he spoke abruptly after Edajin. The other boy's interjection was actually a little startling. Whatever his name was, he was an odd one for sure. He smiled an awful lot. "That would be exciting." She wasn't unfamiliar with watching Quidditch, but truthfully she wasn't sure what to say between the two. "Maybe we will be watching you, Edajin." She then added, guessing that the other boy wasn't trying out considering he hadn't pipped up when Edajin was talking about Quidditch earlier.

User Image

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin nodded slowly, seeming to be put at ease slightly when the threat of disaster had passed. He was grateful to Hershel for joining the conversation, though he did wish he would have done it a little less loudly. The sudden noise had startled him, and he was sure the girl had noticed, too. Turning his attention to the food that filled the table in front of them, he puzzled over it for a long moment. He wanted curry and rice, but it didn't look like they had any. Curry and rice was his favourite dish, but uncommon in these parts. With a slow sigh, he settled for a piece of bread and some brothy soup, dipping and scooping the bread with a quiet slurp. Tried as he might, Edajin's father hadn't quite broken his street manners out of him yet. He was lucky to get him to use a fork, truthfully. Edajin just found it easier and more convenient to pick things up with his fingers. But, like many other things, he was learning - in fact, he had remembered to place one of the green cloth napkins over his lap, an amusing irony to the sounds that were coming out of his bowl as he ate.

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia was delighted when the food finally showed up. Now she could stop worrying about ignoring everyone and actually eat. As she drank the strange juice and food she looked at the woman who had stood up. She assumed that was the headmaster, and she thought she was kind of pretty, in an adult sort of way. It looked like she was done with her announcement so Yesenia focused on eating again.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

TakaiOokami

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image
The cloud a thickening nerves seemed to have passed over Edajin, leaving him clear as he nodded his silent response to the girl and signaling the silence of his end of the conversation. As he turned to his food, Hershel's eyes lit with a small smile as he watched the boy pick up his chosen food with his fingers: a habit that Hershel had not yet learned the source of in their year of friendship, but one he knew held gravity and so he let it fall without guidance.
"It would be my pleasure," he offered, nodding his head towards Amory. "My goodness, I am still owe you the debt of my name, my apologies, things are just escaping my mind today," he said with animated tones, volume lowered to his usual one that spoke of a refined control but not without its hints of enthusiasm, "I am Hershel Asdrian, Third Year, it is a pleasure to have you in Slytherin House," he inclined his arm forward, welcome handshake eager on his fingertips that extended towards her, smile warm on his features. He had often taken notice of how often the gesture was worn on his lips - genuine and with a certain brine light that did not seem to be generously apparent in the rest of his House Mates. The last thing he was going to do was give that fact mind, though, he had reason to smile.

User Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

User Image

The conversation seemed to die down a little and perhaps that was because food had some up a little while ago and they were all fairly hungry. As Edajin turned his attention to the food, the other boy continued on. He certainly was different compared to what she expected most in the house to be, but then there was no criteria that necessarily as bubbly as he seemed to be. His introduction was followed by an extended hand and that smile that never seemed to leave his face.

"Amory Goodwin." Mory repeated as she placed her hand in his to shake. She even offered a small smile to her lips in thanks. It wasn't that she was against smiling, it just it wasn't something she found herself doing often and not because she was unhappy.

User Image

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin's food was finished in a matter of minutes, and his fingers reached to grab a piece of moist looking cake to treat himself. Amory seemed nice, something that he hadn't found in a great many people. Or maybe he was mistaking her conservative attitude for niceness. Either way, she didn't offend - she was a bit like him in how she tended to keep to herself. He liked that, just as he liked Hershel's stark contrast of blatant emotional honesty. He supposed it must be true, that opposites attract, or he and Hershel wouldn't get along so well. Pushing bite after bite of the sweet cake into his mouth, he tried to remember not to make a mess of it, and carefully licked his fingertips clean and deposited the crumbs in his lap into his empty bowl. Then, silently, his eyes turned back to Amory. He watched her for a moment, studying her, trying to get a read on her, whether it be good or bad. But even after a few more minutes of observation, he still couldn't find anything particularly negative about her. And then, as if all on its own, a faint smile appeared on his lips, one which he quickly hid by glancing back down to the table in front of him and resuming his business of trying to look busy with food choices. He liked her, that was certain. But he couldn't yet decide why.

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's really smart," Kayleigh complimented the girl. "You must be top of your classes." She smiled at Sera. Sera seemed to be getting suspicious...Kayleigh would have to fix that. The food arrived on the table and Kayleigh took a piece of chicken and a cookie. She ate a few bites of chicken before speaking again. "Would you like to hang out later?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

IceGrayWolf

budoodly

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 am
User Image
Third Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Nervous; Happy
Thoughts : Soo happy~
Doing : Starting a conversation….?
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherins; Kayleigh

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

” Thanks, “ Serafina replied when Kayleigh complimented her of her….how should she say it—tactics. When the first year said that she must have been top of her classes, she giggled first before shaking her head sideways. “ Nope~ I might be a little smart, but, trust me, there are way more smarter geniuses in my year. “ She glanced up to the third years in Slytherin, as well as in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. “ Yeah, that’s for sure, “ she repeated, smiling sweetly at Kayleigh.

She took another bite of meringue before sipping some pumpkin juice. Kayleigh’s question……it took her a lot more time to think of the answer. Normally, she would easily, and quickly reply a ‘yes’. But in this instance, her mind blanked. She blinked a few times in utter confusion as she finally replied. It was just a simple nod. “ S-sure. We’ll just be in the Common Room though. Maybe…have a little chat around the fireplace? “

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games