Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin nodded, letting him kiss her. Slowly, she kissed him back. She opened her eyes only for a few seconds, but caught him looking at her. Her ears tinged red as she closed her eyes again, wrapping her arms around his neck. When she pulled away, she rested her head on his shoulder gently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassSingle
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
When she pulled away from their kiss and laid her head against him, Jojo looked down at her. That was his first kiss and the first girl he'd ever had feelings for. Watching Cait's head against his shoulder, he smiled and felt his heart rate climb. This is Sam's ex girlfriend... He brushed a lock of her hair back behind her ear. he mumbled under his breath. Then he said, "Caitlin, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin's skin felt electric, being pressed against Jojo for so long. When he asked his question, her fading face turned red again. She knew the answer immediately, but didn't want to seem anxious. "Yeah, I do." She whispered into his ear, wrapping her arms around his waist. He was definitely getting a song, she almost had all of the lyrics out in her head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
He blinked a couple times at her before it actually sank in the that she said yes. He swallowed, then chuckled nervously. "I didn't think you'd say yes. I mean... after what happened with Sam..." He paused, nervous, then swallowed hard and smiled at her. "I'm very happy that you said yes. I... Oh hell," he said and kissed her again, needing the electric feel of her lips on his.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin shrugged a little, "I guess I'm just hoping you don't sink to his level." She sighed, then closed her eyes when he pressed his lips to her own. Cait blushed a little at the thought of someone finding them snogging in the lake. She heard the splashing of dogs, but ignored it, figuring they were far off. But Griffin came bounding up to them, nearly knocking Cait over. She gasped at first, but started laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Maxie bounded over too, joining Griffin in ruining their moment. The dog happily wagged his tail, sloshing water left and right. Jo turned to Cait and smiled. "Go for a swim?" he asked, smiling jovially at his girlfriend. His girlfriend... not Sam's ex. His girlfriend. Jojo would dealing with his brother later.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornDatingGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin looked up at Jojo and nodded, "Sure." She stood up, and took his hand, wading until it was deep enough to swim. Cait let go of his hand and dove into the water. She let a few air bubbles up, before popping her head up above the surface of the water.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
He followed Cait into the water, smiling like an idiot and watches her dive under the surface. He duplicated her, diving under the water. Being a natural swimmer, he could hold his breath a little longer. Jo opened his eyes under water and watched Cait surface, then swam under her and surfaced as well, picking her up onto his shoulders.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:31 am
User Image User Image

Caitlin looked around for a few seconds, looking for her boyfriend. Just the thought of Jojo being her boyfriend made her smile. "Bloody Hell!" She shouted, gripping Jojo's shoulders tightly, even though it was a bit hard seeing as he was wet. Then she started giggling, "You scared me." She blushed again, pulling a peice of wet hair from her face. Cait played with his hair gently, then bent over to kiss him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
He chuckled when she played with his hair and set her down on the shore. Then, without caring, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, smiling. "Is a boyfriend not allowed to do that, from time to time?" he asked, smiling like a villain.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin blushed, but smiled all the same, "Mmm, perhaps, occasionally." She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his neck before nuzzling against him. Cait closed her eyes, quite content with their current positions. She couldn't quite remember when she was this happy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassTaken
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
With her nuzzled against him, Jojo couldn't keep the silly smirk off his face. Whatever it was about her, Jojo was infatuated with the girl. He had his arms around her, so he rubbed her back. It was then that he remembered he was shirtless and she in a bathing suit. He blushed and kissed her head. "Cait... I..." He pulled away just enough to look into her blue eyes. "I'm really happy right now."
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin smiled slightly when he rubbed her back. When he pulled her away, she looked up at him. "I am too." She kissed his cheek gently, then looked down at herself and blushed. Cait reached for her cover and pulled it on, then leaned against Jojo again. If they went swimming again, she would take it off.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 pm
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassTaken
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jo smiled at her and held out his hand for her to take. "Perhaps we should head to Honeydukes?" he asked, still smiling. While he was enjoying spending time with her in the water, he knew if they didn't go soon, he wouldn't want to leave the little beach.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games