Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 pm
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia arrived onto the platform quite early as usual still glaring at the appendages that had seemed to grow overnight. Which they rather had. She had been quite happy with the tiny buds she had been given and when no change had happened in the prominent year and a half of growth she had rest assured that this was as good as it got and made peace with it. It meant she could be taken seriously with her craft instead of having insipid people staring at her chest. That however flew out the window one morning she'd woken up to discover her back hurting and seeing the two small balloons that dared inflate. They weren't horrendously huge thank God for that but she had gone up an entire fracken Letter meaning she had to go shopping for undergarments and shopping of any kind left an aftertaste in her mouth. She was half tempted to poke them part of the time which her father had been nearly pleading his scientific minded daughter not to do in decent public. "You know, I never liked the letter 'B' all that much." Gia muttered taking another downward glance before she sighed and pulled her jacket tighter around her front. She sat on a bench instead of standing and pulled out her experimental journal chronicling all the testing she had done over the summer months. She was still far away from bringing a clock radio to Hogwarts but the fact that she had gotten a small battery operated fan to last good minute and forty-five seconds in Diagon Alley was a huge plus.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Platform 9 3/4 △With ~No one △What ~Writing △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:12 pm
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander looked almost anxious, which was an unusual emotion for him. It wasn't that he was rarely anxious; he was anxious all the time, but his anxiety was usually wrapped up in a reassuring coat of simmering rage and contempt for other people. Right now he wasn't really angry, which put him even more on edge. He'd had what he was fairly certain qualified as the best summer of all fifteen years of his life, mostly because at least three quarters of it were spent snogging Wendy right under the nose of adults he couldn't stand. There was something inherently satisfying about saying 'yes sir' and 'no ma'am' to Wendy's pseudo-guardians without them knowing he and her had just been experimenting with kissing underwater. He and Wendy still bickered constantly, but now it seemed to very easily slide from that familiar territory into flirting, which he still wasn't quite sure what to make of. He'd never done any of this before, and Wendy was the only girl he'd ever be doing it with, and he wanted to be sure he was doing it right. Girls were sensitive. If she was angry with him she wouldn't want to snog him and suddenly there were a million more threats hanging over his head. He also wasn't sure what their 'relationship', he supposed you could call it that, was in the public realm. They'd only ever been that way in private. The only 'date' they'd ever been on was to the Yule Ball, and that seemed like years ago now. He'd just been a stupid little kid then. Consequently, he had no idea if the only times Wendy would want to snog him now were in private, or if she was even going to mention the past summer at all. Suddenly everything was so complicated. Before, it had been easy. Hating Wendy, antagonizing Wendy... that had been easy. It was still easy. He was certain part of him still hated Wendy, though maybe that hate was more for the way she made him feel than anything she actually was or did. He felt like an open wound; vulnerable just standing here, all his hopes pinned on some girl... He scowled at a few timid looking first years coming through the barrier, who promptly hurried by him, and impatiently waited to spot a familiar head of red hair.

OOC:
Username

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys shoved his trolley through the barrier, trying his damndest to get away from the looks he knew he was getting from his family. No, he didn't want to talk, and he'd rather smack the next person that suggested hugs. Hugs didn't fix anything. Neither did sweets. He knew that his da had shoved a sack of them into his trunk when he wasn't looking, and he planned on giving the entire thing to Gid the first chance he got. He also planned on learning some hexes or charms that would make people just shut up. He didn't need lectures, he didn't need sympathy, he just wanted to be left alone. Being away for the summer helped, but it hadn't helped all the way, since when he came back to get his stuff for school, he couldn't get Kenny to quit giving him looks like he was worried, and Caty kept acting like everything was the same. It wasn't.

Deciding he just needed to escape, he had gone through ahead of his family and was even now making a beeline for the train. Tessa was already behind him, the boxer easily keeping up with him through the crowd. Honestly he was glad about the fact he was able to bring her to school, considering that she had been the one thing he had missed the most from home. He'd hardly gotten a chance to see her over the summer before he stormed out. As it was, he was still considerably shorter than most of the people at the platform, and having Tessa around at least kept people from getting too close. When he got to the train, he suddenly realized he had a problem, as he didn't exactly have anyone to help him load his trunk onto the train. He groaned, thunking his head against the handle. Oh, this wasn't going to be fun, muscling the thing onto the train.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can I just not have a family for a day?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid was excited to be going off to school, particularly since he had a new broom, and not to mention Scoots with him. He had missed his dog all through last year, but this one promised to be better. He had been studying sign language with his mom, but had been keeping it secret from his best friend. Speaking of whom, where was he? Gid's dad had equipped his trunk with wheels this year, making it possible for Gid to move it around. Unfortunately, he also had Scoots in a backpack, so he was rather laden down. He made his way toward the train, then looked over to see "Rhys! There you are! Hi!" He made his way over to the boy, white hair making it more than possible to spot him in a crowd. When Gid saw the dog Rhys had, he smiled bigger, happy as ever. "You brought your dog too! Awesome! This year is going to be so much fun!" He would've been bouncing up and down with excitement... if it were possible. His bouncy attitude would have to work for now. When heard mention of dogs, Scoots barked once, then grabbed her squeaky bone to play with, tail wagging excitedly within the confines of her travel bag.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon looked around as he bit his lip, already feeling like he was going to get whiplash from looking around everywhere. It had been a weird trip, made even weirder when he'd met his cousin's brother. It was really no surprise that Caty had mistaken Michael for Jer, either. After all, the guy looked like a dead ringer for Michael. Saying his goodbyes to his family, which promptly got him jealous looks from Phoebe as she wanted to go off to this magic school too, he pushed through the barrier Jer had told him was there, and feeling like he was going to crash. Instead, he hadn't, and ended up on the other side where there seemed to be a bunch of kids gathering around a giant steam engine. Feeling a little self-conscious as he had the impression he stuck out like a sore thumb, he made his way toward the train, figuring if nothing else, he could put his trunk on board and see if he could find the other kids he'd met in the wand shop.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so what do I do? Get on board, or just wait around a bit?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru was, ironically, just as relieved to be going back to school as she had been to go home at the end of the summer. Her fourth year had been stressful for a multitude of reasons, and her summer had been stressful for a multitude of reasons. One of them was currently thunking his head against the handle of his trolley. Ordinarily, she would have immediately offered to help her cousin with getting his things onto the train, but she didn't really feel like it, given the way said cousin had been acting lately. Pru figured she was a decent person, but she wasn't a saint, and wasn't about to martyr herself for the cause of Rhys' trunk making it into a compartment. Should she be the bigger person, being literally bigger, and older and wiser? Probably, but at the moment all of her compassion for someone who couldn't even stand to let his little sister hug him had run out. She suspected she'd feel bad about not helping later, but she wasn't exactly thrilled at the moment either. If he wanted to act like a little arse, she'd leave him the hell alone. But he had better not be a prat to Caty, she thought sourly. With everything that had happened, she thought Caty at least deserved a nice first year. She set off looking for her boyfriend and friends, glad she hadn't been made a prefect on top of everything else. Addy and Tori had likely gotten the badges, and she was going to be happy for them, while internally worrying about the disaster Gryffindor quidditch tryouts must be. Dear Merlin, that was going to be a bloody mess. Hopefully not literally.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty excitedly burst through the barrier with her trolley at full speed with her Da running after her to pick up anything that might've fallen out. She only slowed at Tock's unhappy growl coming into her ear from his position on her shoulder and gave him a two finger pet in apology. It had taken her a good while to figure out which pet she would like as a familiar for when she went off to school. She had even taken to going to her Aintín's store looking over all her pets until she stopped and stared at the lizard habitat. Which was where she found Tock, and she and him and been inseparable ever since. She started looking around for anyone she might know immediately spotting Rhys hurrying away from them and practically about to board the train without her. She was a bit hurt by that, especially since she'd tried so hard not to "crowd him" and whatnot except for the first night he had been back. She couldn't help it! He was her big brother and he had just left for nearly 2 whole months just like Kenny had! At least her eldest brother had made it up to her, he didn't even want to be in the same room as her sometimes. Most times really.

Her sad look must've been showing plainly as her Da ruffled her hair again making her squawk and lift her face to his while straightening whatever he'd done. "I know it probably ain' w'at you wan' to hear righ' now, but jus' give 'im some time. But also don' let 'im walk all over ye. Ye still got Pru with you so, you cen go to 'er if Rhys is bein'...difficult." the father told her delicately. Caty very nearly snorted at his description of the slightly older boy. "Difficult" wasn't breaking things, screaming and running away. It wasn't pushing her away, sometimes literally, when she just wanted to show him some affection. But she still couldn't completely blame him; he hadn't been around when Aedan up and left deciding that they weren't good enough any longer. He thought things were going ok but she had seen it all. She had seen a book back at the Lowery estate talking about grief and wondered why the family even had one before she remembered her uncle, Aintín Siobhan's late husband and figured it would've been in high demand back then. There had been a pyramid type thing saying there were levels of grief one had to go through before they hit acceptance. She just figured Rhys was way way deep into the anger phase.

Just then she heard her Da sigh as looked to see the person of her thoughts struggling to put his things away. Caty figured she would have to do the same anyway and followed over to put his stuff away while Ciaran went to help his son lift his trunk. She was just waiting for her turn when she spotted a familiar face from the wand shop and grinned brightly as she began to wave enthusiastically at him. With barely any warning (or really none at all) she ran off towards the boy happy she'd found someone to take her mind off of things. "Brandon! How was the rest of your summer? Oh! Do you need help with your trunk? My Da could help! Or my older brother." she added as an afterthought since he was seeing them both off to school. Or seeing his clingy girlfriend off. Bleck.ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

It was with a bit of melancholy that Dani approached the barrier. For her this was the last time she'd be taking the familiar steam train to Hogwarts, and it didn't seem so long ago she was a scared young girl suddenly thrust into the Wizarding World. As had become customary over the last few years, her grandparents and her aunt brought her to London, with Sassafras tucked into her carrier and protesting the indignity of it all to any whom cared to hear. The family had breakfast together before setting out to the rail station, and then to the platform where the Hogwarts Express awaited.

Dani rolled her trunk along behind her on a dolly, the case containing her broomstick strapped to the top, while she kept her school bag slung over one shoulder, and the cat carrier over the other. She was still dressed for breakfast with the Quinns: a long-sleeved white silk blouse over a slim black skirt, with black high-heeled shoes. The strand of pearls around her neck, and the matching pair of pearl earrings (both were treasured gifts from Grandpa Quinn) were quite visible as her long, buttery blonde hair was worn up off of her neck in a rather sophisticated hairdo. Dani planned to change into school clothes on the train, let her hair down (physically and psychologically), and wear her new Head Girl badge for the first time.

Head Girl. Yeah, that was something to get used to; Dani was surprised when she received the badge along with the accompanying letter when the owl arrived with her usual list of supplies to buy. For the life of her, she hadn't a clue how she managed to accrue that honour, though she figured Professor Harlowe must have put a kind word in for her, but she knew she needed to live up to the honour and the responsibilities which came with it.

As she arrived on the platform and looked around, she soon spotted Pru, and was reminded again of their disastrous last season. Idly the Seventh Year Seeker wondered if there'd be enough students trying out to even have a functioning team this year. For some reason the words 'dumpster fire' kept creeping into her thoughts in connection to the quidditch team. 'Well, it's a good thing I'm not counting on getting on any professional team after graduating,' she thought.

She also saw a familiar head of snowy white hair, and made her way toward her friend, whom was leaning against a wall. Though they were no longer a couple, he still had a special place in her heart, and always would. Greeting him with a smile and a warm hug, Dani said aloud, "Eli. How was your summer?"

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:52 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven couldn't say she was exactly overjoyed to be headed back for another year of school, especially since it was her last year, she was already an adult at this point, she had more exams, and life was basically meaningless. Alright, the last bit had been a joke, but the only highlight of her final summer as a 'carefree adolescent' had been getting so drunk she swore the hangover literally tried to murder her the next morning. Note to self; alcohol does not make the music any less loud or the lights any less light. She savored the feeling of being above it all, a high and mighty seventh year, watching the little underclassmen scurry this way and that.... Fine, she was bored, no one she knew was around, and she wasn't going to be one of those twats who jumped on the train first thing like they might not notice it leaving if they waited. She leaned against a wall next to a bench, and wondered if she just felt adrift. She was living with her sister and her sister's boyfriend. She doubted she'd be welcomed back after she graduated, not that she planned on returning to Tinworth. She was getting a flat and a job and that was going to be that. Maybe she was somewhat dismal because Seymour was a year younger and she doubted he'd be interested in the whole 'long distance' thing. Not that she could blame; if their ages were reversed she sure as hell wouldn't be. But she was going to chalk up all of her angst to a bloody boy, that was for sure, and tried to convince herself most of it was due to her worries about not being able to get a job anywhere because of The Issue. Pain lanced up her arm for a moment and she bit down on her lower lip, glaring at the patch of makeup covering the scarring. It was all. In. Her Head. It had been six years. "F**k you," she muttered under her breath, and not for the first time. F***ing sh*te for brains animal, going after a little girl.

OOC:
Username

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at the Platform with Caty and Brandon
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to be AMAZING! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin's mirth simply couldn't be contained as the child burst through the barrier, eyes widening in amazement when it actually worked and he found himself standing next to a scarlet steam engine that had most certainly not been located at the station proper. He glanced over his shoulder, surprised to see that his mother was absent. He'd known she wasn't planning on running through the barrier with him, but he's sort of thought that perhaps there'd be some sort of after-image type thing where he'd still be able to see her. Not the case, apparently, which saddened him somewhat, but he had said goodbye and all that before, so it didn't matter overmuch. The blonde turned his attention towards the platform, looking for students who were around his height, figuring they'd be his age, more or less. Spotting a boy and a girl, he approached with a big smile, waving at the pair. "Hello, I'm Colin! Are you two first years?" he asked cheerfully. The could have potentially been a bit older, maybe second or third years, but he was hoping not. He wanted to meet kids in his year, since he'd be having lessons with them. Did wizards make students do group projects? If so, he wanted to be sure he had plenty of partners to choose from. Plus, he just liked making friends.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:22 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                Text

Selina paused in her steps to watch Fianna give her older sister a big hug, prior to their departure onto the platform. Her Aunt Livinia and Uncle Hugh convinced her they should travel today as a family, rather than let her make her own way to London. The hardest part of the journey from Waterford was when she returned her faithful wolfhounds, Lugh and CuChulainn, to Mother Grey's cottage, after closing her house for the duration of the term. She hated bidding her dogs farewell, but there was no way the school would allow her to keep two wolfhounds and a cat up in Ravenclaw Tower.

"It's not fair," the ten-year old girl complained. "I want to go to Hogwarts too." Hannah gave her sister a hug, and promised her, "Your turn will come next year, Fi. Just try not to levitate anything in school, okay?" Fianna nodded, and replied, "Okay. You'll be back for Christmas, right?" Hannah laughed, and said, "Of course, I'll be home for Christmas." Fianna glanced toward Selina, and asked, "You're coming too, right Linny?" Pausing to weigh her possible answers, Selina offered, "That would depend entirely on the amount of classwork I'll have over the holiday, Fianna. My studies must take priority over everything, including family gatherings." Glancing at her pocket watch, Selina told her cousin, "Tempes fugit, Hannah."

The two girls made for a mismatched pair as they made their way onto the platform. Hannah was wearing her bright yellow 'Puff Pride' shirt over a pair of faded jeans and sneakers,while her long indigo hair hung long and loose over her shoulders and down to her mid-back. Selina had her long chestnut brown hair pulled back, and wore a long-sleeved white silk dress shirt, with a black vest, over a short, pleated dark blue plaid skirt, black hose and ankle boots. Both had courier-style schoolbags over their shoulders, while they pulled their school trunks along behind them on two-wheeled dollies, and their broomsticks were safely stored in carrying cases strapped to their trunks. As was her usual, Hepzibah made herself comfortable, draped across her human's shoulders, her clear blue eyes seemingly looking everywhere at once.

"You didn't mean that, did you?" asked Hannah. "What you said about priorities." Selina shrugged, and said, "Schoolwork must come first, Hannah. One cannot afford to fall behind in their studies; I'm certain you've figured this out for yourself already. Next year, I'll be writing no less than seventeen OWLs, and I'm taking two Art classes this year just so I'll ready for that OWL." Hannah chuckled, and jibed, "You're just taking Art so you can spend more time with Layton." Selina's cheeks reddened, and she replied, "Well....that, and even I deserve to have a fun class or two."

Hannah Grey
                                Hufflepuff Second Year

User Image

Deviled Dregs
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

Time: 2031
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice had separated from her sister once on the platform and like every year she was nervous. She always was nervous with the crowds and bustle, but at least on this side of the barriers away from all the foreign muggle devices she felt better. Cars and magic didn't mix. Thank merlin for that, streets full of traffic that wasn't just foot traffic or maybe brooms just... she shook her head and bit her lip. There was still the carriages though: the ones with no one pulling them. She had to take those. Hopefully she could find Eira before then. Eira had been the one who had manage to coax her into the carriage and Alice half wondered if she might break Eira's strong hand with how hard the fear made her grip her friend's hand. Alice shook her head and reminded herself she should be braver and stronger-more like Eira. It was why she had decided to bleach her usually brunette locks a snowy white that would match Eira. For over a year a fluttery feeling in her stomach just grew all the more when she was around her friend. Her friend who was so brave and valiant and pretty. Alice's admiration grew and grew and Alice decided the butterflies were her burning urge to be more like her friend. So, in an attempt to do so she had managed to convince her sister to let her bleach her hair. Emmy had been a bit shocked (and perhaps a bit mortified, Alice suspected) by the request but had given in. After all it was just hair. Alice sighed as she looked down at her feet stepping aside quickly to avoid being bumped by a passerby. Hair wouldn't make her braver like Eira, of course, and the pretty white color Alice adopted wasn't natural like Eira, but maybe just maybe it would help. A small part of her hoped Eira liked the color and thought she was pretty in it, making Alice nervous to see her naturally snowy hair friend. A larger part worried her friend wouldn't recognize her on the platform as easily and they might miss each other. Maybe Emmy was right and she should have stayed with her natural color...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

Time: 2031-2032
                                                                        Location: Platform 9 3/4
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola was happy to be "free" of her family. Thankfully her father just aparated her over from their cottage in New Forest and left a certain rambunctious child at home. It wasn't that Lola didn't adore Rhett but... the kid bites among other things. Thankfully, Lola was pretty sure Rhett was slowly getting out of the biting people phase (and it took long enough, Merlin curse the garden gnomes for convincing him biting was a good way to show your displeasure). Her father had left about as quickly as he aparated them to the platform as he was busy with supply collecting as the wand rush had just died down. Her father may not be one of the famous wandmakers but some of his wands still found their way into first year hands every year. No wand was as special as Lola's though. How many other people could claim their own mother provided a strand of hair to make one a better witch or wizard (besides probably Rhett when he got his wand). She first was looking for Devonte, not even realizing how much she hoped to find the somewhat contrary Slytherin despite things being strained as her status as half-nymph was out the bag, but instead spotted a familiar brunette. She hurried over to her friend to catch the end of her conversation where she was saying school work should come first much to Hannah's horror. "That shouldn't be true," Lola said, "family should always come first. Love and friendship count far more than seventeen Os. I'm sure you can afford a couple Es in that mix... or even the horror of an A. I'm sure you'll do fine if you slack off on your studies some... or more than you already will because of Layton." She added with a wink at her friend, being sure to sing-song Layton's name.

{OoC: }
                                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred couldn't be happier to go back to school. His father had shown up for a few days during the summer which was the highlight of horridness and everything else was... well it was to be expected. His mother busy with her modeling. Some nanny or tutor there to keep him "entertained". When his father was there, he had to suffer a three hour drilling about his studies and how he found Hogwarts so far and what he had or hadn't said about his origins. Right because he totally wanted to brag about his adultering, purist, hypocritical, anger-management-issue father and his probably even more psycho family. Yeah, Mordred would pass on that one. As it was the last torture of his summer was getting to Platform 9 3/4 on the Muggle side with his mother by her side, her stunning looks drawing stares and even the few that recognized her from her Victoria Secret campaign. At least it wasn't nude but it was weird to have people know what his mother looked like in lingerie and angel wings, even if Mordred would have to be stupid to think his mother was some virginal saint. And Mordred might be quite a few things if you were so inclined to call him out on them but he wasn't stupid. His placement in Ravenclaw just cemented that fact all the more. Sighing he took a spot near one of the benches to stand his brown eyes scanning the crowd bustling past.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

{OoC: Open for interaction.}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2031>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Seymour Benjamin Ryans was probably lucky his mother valued education as much as she did because after he had done so "poorly" on his OWLs (he only failed two, come on!) and then his stunt where he had sneaked out to only return drunk and pass out in the store room of his Mum's shop, otherwise he probably wouldn't be returning to Hogwarts. Instead his mother had him by the ear as she walked him to the platform, refusing to let go. The woman had an iron tight grip. Benjamin was whining about the pain in a mix of Spanish and English which his mother was ignoring beyond giving a steady stream of creative threats in Spanish at him. Benjamin half suspected she did it in Spanish only because she could get away with some of the more horrific threats she made toward him. This year though in his trunk he had a box of spiders that had originally been in his bed thanks to him Mum which he had boxed up to use throughout the year. Morven's last year! That meant next year he'd have to suffer the weeks at the very least not being able to snog Morven. Maybe he'd get a job at Professor Hill's shop so he could see Morven on the weekends... except he failed Herbology. He wondered if Morven's sister Newyln might hire him even though he wasn't musically inclined. At least he was artistic...

As he twisted in his mother's grip of his ear he spotted Morven and waved, finally managing to pull away and running over to her to hear her mutter a "f**k you". With a smirk and kissing her promptly in front of those milling about and his own mother, Benjamin said, "ooh what foul words from such a pretty mouth... What's the occasion?"

Casey Ryans had caught up with him at that point to slap him hard in the back of the head. Benjamin looked over to her, rubbing his head and managed a sheepish smile. Casey sighed and said, "Hello, Morven, feel free to murder him this year, it is a miracle I didn't do so this summer and if you do it saves me the time in Azkaban."

{OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games