Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 pm
Sebastian seemed to get taller, with more muscle. "Nyx is not my blood." He growled, his tone one an Alpha would use. "I respect that she was forced to tie herself to that child but I don't have to like it. Nor do I have to like that she up and leaves without a 'see you later' either. How about you hold your tongue little pup and get your nose out of my way before I take it off."

"Sebastian stop this!" Scarlette hissed getting up set now. "You're acting like a child. I will not rule with you if you continue to be like this-!"

Sebastian turned his face to hers. his eyes ice blue and he growled threateningly at her. "Are you challenging me?" He asked slowly.

Scarlette stood up tall clutching Keagan's hand so it wouldn't shake. "If you continue down this path I will gladly challenge you, don't you remember what happened the last time you backed me into a corner?"

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at Scarlette. "Father was right, you're just as weak and pathetic as Emma." He snuffed storming out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Scarlette just stood there, heart pounding in her throat, unable to move. Tears tumbled down her cheeks as she stared at the wall. How could he say something like that?

Lauchlain frowned. "Either one is safe, It's only the feral packs." He noted. "We just need to cull the mutts like when your Father was in power."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 am
"Unless Octavia and Sebastian marry, I don't think it'll be as easy to win over the lycans this time," Luna seemed defeated as she held Lauchlain's hand. She wanted to tell Scarlette and Sebastian to come, but with the way things were she thought it best for her and Lauchlain to leave now.

Tugging on his hand to go back to the car with her, Luna smiled, "My family is waiting for us. We should hurry back."

What Sebastian didn't know was that Astrid and Nyx scryed with a crystal ball to see him. Nyx began to weep at his hurtful words, he once promised to always care for her and he loved her. She could never trust him again. Astrid stood stoic as she ended the scry and let the crystal ball fade to nothing but glass. How could her love be so selfish? The last thing she wanted to do was see him. Astrid took Nyx's hand to go get them ready for Luna's wedding. They would be staying in Alexei's court a longer time now.

Keagan gave Scarlette's shoulder a gentle squeeze before going off and confronting Sebastian one more, "Who the hell are you to bully your sisters around?! You go around calling Scarlette weak and you wave off that your own sister is being witch-hunted, and yet you think you're the best thing there is next to sliced bread! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but i'll knock the pegs beneath your feet if you think you're going to talk to Scarlette like that again!"

His appearance began to shift to his beast form where he eyed Sebastian aggressively. No one was going to be an a** to Scarlette and get away with it.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 am
Sebastian turned to face Keagan. They weren't close enough before, but now, Keagan was. A witch, in defense, had put a curse on Sebastian in an attempt to make sure there was so much in fighting that no one had time to hunt the witches. His eyes were glassy, starting to turn into milk as he stared unblinking at Keagan. "I'll talk to my sister any way I want pup." He growled his own beast stirring. Keagan would have to be sensually blocked on the full moon to take on Sebastian. However, Sebastian's right hand began to tap on his thigh. Part of him, the sane part prayed to the gods that Keagan knew Morse Code. If he didn't. They would fight, Sebastian would kill Keagan then Scarlette would kill him out of grief. Help me Keagan. . . He tapped on his thigh. Something's wrong with me. . . not me. . . help me!!!

Scarlette stood there shaking with emotion. "Is it safe?" Scarlette jumped as she heard a little voice under her bed. "Are the scary wolves gone? Can I come out now?" Scarlette pulled up the covers of her bed and stared. A cute little red haired child, human, *sniff* no, witch, was under her bed! The hell did she get there? "Yes, it's safe." Scarlette said holding out her hand. The child took it and Scarlette pulled her out holding her close.
"Will they come back?" The girl asked frightened.
"Who?" Scarlette asked frowning.
"Those wolves, those scary wolves." The girl replied.
"Yes, one is my mate, the other is my brother. But they're nice-"
"They didn't sound nice before." The girl whimpered, clearly afraid.
"Do not worry sweetie," Scarlette soothed. "I will protect you if they get too angry."
"Promise?" The girl asked, her grey eyes shining a little. Scarlette inhaled scenting magic, and held the child tighter.
"Of course, my sister is like you, I protect her like I will protect you."

Lauchlain sighed a little. "Sebastian has Astrid. He will not waver from her. Unless of course, he's hexed by a witch trying to defend themselves." He said helping both women into the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm
"I thought you better than this," Keagan's deep voice growled angrily at Sebastian, "If you really want to do this then...you'll give me no choice!"

First thing to go was that damn hand! That incessant tapping was driving Keagan mad! Keagan tore it off Sebastian's wrist before slamming him into the ground with his large paws around his neck, choking him as hard as he could.

"With everything going on, I don't think Astrid or Nyx will feel safe here again," Luna shrugged, signalling the driver to drive off.

Once at the castle, the ceremony was taking place. Alexei ushered Lauchlain to where the priest stood while Alexei took his sister to the back where she was quickly changed into their mother's wedding gown. When they returned, the traditional music began to play. Even their mother stood at the very first pew and seemed genuinely happy. At first, Luna was saddened to see her father wasn't there, but knew the circumstances.

Her gaze went to Lauchlain as her brother gave her away gently. Once the vows were signaled to be said, Luna looked up at Lauchlain, "I do solemnly swear my life to you, Lauchlain. I have been through so much on my own; and I am happy with the family that I have been given along the way with three beautiful children. But something has been missing in my life; you. For so long I thought the wounds of separation would heal but nothing helped. Now that I have you back I do not plan on letting you slip from me again. I want to be your wife, I love you."

Even Octavia teared up at her mother's words, Anya held the young woman as she too wiped a tear away. Now everyone was waiting on bated breath for Lauchlain's vow.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:57 pm
Sebastian chuckled and tossed Keagan over. Even with one hand, it was easy to press Keagan down into the marble floor. His milky eyes narrowed. His hand went down for the killing blow.

"NO!!!!!" Scarlette screamed abandoning the child at the door and pouncing on Sebastian. Her body shuddered changing instantly. Her pitch black fur erupted as she changed. Sebastian didn't have time to change. She was too fast in her form. They both snarled and roared and growled as they brawled through servants and antiques. When Scarlette had him pinned, unstruggling, She shifted back, baring her vampire fangs. A crazed look in her eye. A moment of clarity hit her as she heard the tapping too. She pulled back, finally noticing the milky hue of his eyes. She turned to the little girl. "What did you do to him?" She hissed.

"I don't understand?" The little whimpered trying to hide behind a pillar.

"You're a witch! I can smell it! Now tell me the truth! Or I'll summon my sister and she'll get it out of you!"

"Nyx will never come back here!" The girl blurted.

"Who said I was summoning Nyx?" Scarlette asked. Sebastian gave a snarl and Scar punched him out. "What did you do to him?" She glared at the girl.

"I made it so the witches will be safe!" The girl shrieked.

"You just cost him his woman!!! A witch! You took away her happiness!" Scarlette would never hurt a child. But she'd yell at it. "You will undo this now!"

"Never~!" The girl cried lifting her hands to curse them too.

Lauchlain blushed darkly holding her hand tight in his. He had to cough a few times so he wouldn't cry barely managing to say his vows before letting a few tears fall. "Luna, since I first met you, I knew you were the one for me. Though we've had our struggles along the way, I have you now, and I will always be here for you and the family you have brought with you. I swear on The Goddess, and the Great Mother, that I will be as faithful and as loyal to you and your children as my pack has been to me. I will put you and your needs above everything else. I love you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:07 pm
Keagan blacked out from the fight, but he was able to see Scarlette defend him one last time before blacking out completely. He was worried about what would happen next, he didn't want anything to happen to Scarlette. With his last thought, he murmured, "Please...run..."

Then he fell unconscious.

Astrid felt the nudge to return to Sebastian, but she couldn't. Not after what he had said. She focused on the wedding, listening to the priest begin the marriage between Luna and Lauchlain. As the couple kissed, she looked to Nyx to see she was also in distress as well. She felt the urge too and was also fighting it. They both shared a glance and refused to move a muscle. What surprised them was to see Luna, with Lauchlain in her grasp, approach them, "I suppose you two feel it too. Something is wrong. My love, we ought to return back to Emma's swiftly. I fear something is wrong."

As if already on spot, Octavia pointed a gun at the child witch's head, "If you value your life, you'll take the curse off Sebastian and just leave. These lycans mean you no harm and I won't either if you promise not to hurt them."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 pm
Scarlette stared wide eyed at Octavia. The child looked enraged too. "If your kind aren't with us, you're against us. If you kill me you declare war-"

"You're already declared war!" Scarlette cried. "You attacked my brother-"

"Your grandfather has wiped out eighty percent of us! We have war on you but not the vampires! If she pulls that trigger not even Nyx or her spirit mother can stop us!" The girl replied. "I've already taken that one away form happiness. I will be more than happy to take yours away too-"

Scarlette hissed lowly moving more between Keagan and the child. She turned her eyes to the unconscious Sebastian who was already healing his missing hand. "Remove the curse and tell Astrid what you did. Or I'll let Octavia kill you." Scarlette hissed lowly.

The child looked around realizing she wasn't getting out of this alive. She muttered a few words. "He is released." The child hissed pouting.

"Octavia can you keep her here so if they come back, she can admit her guilt to Astrid? I need to take care of my mate and brother."

Lauchlain rubbed the back of his neck. "I agree." Lauchlain replied keeping a hand on his new wife's hip. "I don't want to leave the twins alone. I felt a bad aura there before we left." He admitted. "I didn't think much of it at first but the more I think about it the more I shouldn't have ignored my instinct. I mean Scarlette is finally happy. I'd hate for her to be sad."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 pm
"No problem," Octavia cocked the gun, her thick Italian accent was heavy as her fangs showed, "As the blood member of the Italian Mafia, I suggest you don't make any sudden movements."

She wouldn't hurt the witch. Doing so would cause a mass war that she wasn't willing to start. Besides, her mother as the Donna of the mafia, she didn't want to get on her bad side.

Astrid was reluctant to go back to Sebastian. If anything, she would take her things and leave without question. She then looked to see Nyx with a worried expression. It was very odd to see her as a vampire now instead of just a witch. Nyx had to be the one to answer for both of them, since she served Nyx. The young witch-vampire looked up at the newly wed couple with a weak smile. Her brother's hurtful words loomed in her mind, "I think i'll live here for now."

Luna could see the strain in the girl's eyes. It was the same strain she had once held when she chose to marry Leonardo long ago. She reached out and gently held Nyx's shoulder, "It's best to stay with your siblings. Whatever has happened can be healed. Please, trust in me."

Nyx looked up at Luna. She didn't know if they were blood related or not, but at least she could still call her family. With a nod, Nyx stood, as did Astrid, and followed Luna and Lauchlain back to Emma's kingdom.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Scarlette carried both her brother and her mate back to her room laying them on her bed. Once she had Keagan on it safely with a kiss to his brow she went to Sebastian. Someone so young would have had to have put something on her brother to make the spell work properly. She grabbed a container ready to put it in and gasped when she saw it. It looked like an actual tropical leech had attached itself to her brothers neck. She realised he had a fever now and she checked the leech. It had strips on it that seemed to be going from red to silver. "Oh my god." She breathed salting the edges a little to remove it but preserve the rest of the leech then burst out again. "What is this?" Sacrlette demanded of the little girl.

"I had no plans of annoying you." The girl purred sitting in silence until the loud princess returned with the Leech in her hands. "Careful~ It rare~" She purred quite happy with herself not knowing that the more she talked the more Astrid would be able to hear. "I poisoned him with a silver leech. They're only attracted to Lycan. Once they've had their fill they poison their hosts and move on. Ingenious isn't it?" She chuckled and Scarlette slapped her. "You think this is funny?!" Scarlette shrieked. "Not only do you take his mate but you want to take his life too?! The more I see you act and talk the more I'm convinced the only good witches our there are my sister and my brother's mate!"

"You pushed us this far!" The girl cried moving to stand but was yanked back. "Your grandfather started this war!"

"Well I'm ending it! Right here! You will apologise to Astrid and Nyx for the words you forced into Sebastian's mouth or so help me I will end this for you myself! No one touches my family! Witches included and to me you just declared war on them too!" Scarlette paused and grinned a little madly. "Oh look cousin." She mused. "I'm angry. . . I. . .I've never been angry before, so I'm not sure what's going to happen next."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 pm
"Arrivederci," Octavia whispered before pulling the trigger, the bullet piercing the witch's skull.

The loud echo wafted throughout the castle, leaving Octavia calm and still. This wasn't the first blood she had spilt in the name of her mafia name. She took a breath before standing straight, "If a war hasn't started by now, it shall start now. My apologies."

"No!"

Luna burst through the doorway and smacked the gun out of Octavia's hand. Her eyes were wide when she saw the child's body bleeding on the floor. She couldn't fix this. Luna went straight to her daughter, "Could you have stopped this?"

"No, she would have killed us all. She is killing Sebastian," Octavia spoke calmly.

"Octavia... You will not be punished," Luna breathed before turning to Scarlette, "Tend to your mate. I will care for your brother. Astrid, please help me."

Astrid did not respond. She remained by Nyx's side and covered her features with her hood. Even though Sebastian was dying, she would not forgive what he had said. Honest or not, the words were said. Though Nyx wanted to help her brother, she recalled his words and hesitated as well. She held Astrid's hand and kept to Luna.

"Go help your brother," Luna ushered, but when she saw that the two witches would not do so, she asked, "Why? Why do this? He could die."

Nyx did not say a word and held onto Astrid, unwilling to let her go. Keagan barely opened his eyes, hearing the odd voices. Scarlette was okay. Good. He reached out to her, "Help...me..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm
Scarlette didn't flinch at the sound. Instead she turned to Lauchlain. "The witch sought to divide and conquer." She explained. "By cursing my brother, he would have killed Keagan, then I would have fought him until we both died." Her eyes turned to Astrid. "He loves you Astrid. His words were not his own. They were not his true feelings. Not one bit. He tried to reach out to us. But we were blind."

Lauchlain frowned a little. "He was poisoned by a silver leech?" He asked. His heart sunk when Scarlette nodded and went to Keagan's side.

"I'm here my darling. I'm right here." She said taking his hand in one of hers and stroked his brow. "Ssh," She turned her gaze to Nyx. "Sister. His words were not true. Save him, or let his words become true."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 pm
"Let his words be true, then," Nyx muttered as she turned away, Astrid following suit, "As he has stated, neither of you are my siblings."

Luna's heart went out to the witch. She understood completely what she felt and did her best to heal Sebastian and Keagan on her own. Octavia helped as best as she could ,draining the poisonous blood and purging her blood with theirs to keep them stable, "This is not enough, Mother!"

"I know that!" Luna hissed, knowing there was little time, "Lauchlain, get your people to donate their blood to help. If Astrid and Nyx will not help us, we need all the help we can get."

Keagan's vision began to fade as he gazed up at Scarlette, "I...I'm sorry.... I...I love you..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 pm
"No!!!" Scarlette screamed. "No, Keagan no!" She tore at her wrist shoving it in his mouth. "Please drink don't leave me Keagan! Please." She sobbed.

Lauchlain nodded and gave a howl out to his pack. Vampire servants rushed to the rooms with human blood pumping it through them, spitting on the witches for their treason. "I thought Witches were better than this." One said as she rushed off with the blood. Other Nomadic vampires returned to the Moon Kingdom sensing a disturbance to their new Queen Scarlette, they too wanted to do everything to help.

"How can he be dying?" Scarlette cried to her aunt. "The leech didn't get him! He was only being choked!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 pm
"He is cursed," Nyx stated disdainfully, "He was touched by Sebastian."

She didn't care anymore. Her heart had been turned cold by her siblings. Let them die. Let all lycans die. It was their place, the disgusting mutts. They were nothing but a menace anymore. Nyx raised her hands in the air, crumbling the walls around her as she and Astrid's platform rose higher into the night sky.

"A war has been placed against you filthy dogs," Nyx stated, her eyes glowing a bright white, "None of you are safe from the wrath of a witch! May you all burn in the depths of Hell where you belong!"

"Nyx! No!" Luna left her post to reach Nyx, "Stop this!"

"If your kind is not with me, then you all are against us!" Nyx yelled, sending a lightning bolt straight through Luna's heart.

Keagan passed out from the pain. He didn't want Scarlette to worry. Astrid looked down in a fit of worry, but remained true to her lady. She would protect Nyx to the very last moment.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm
Lauchlain roared pulling Luna to him holding his wrist to her so she would feed and live. His eyes turned ice blue. He barked orders to the Lycan to mobilise. They were at war.

Emma felt something hard hit her chest. "Something isn't right." She breathed. They'd failed to remove the beast from her father, he had escaped and torn apart more and more witches dwindling their numbers until it was just the Crystal, Nyx and Astrid.

"You would kill your friend?!" Scarlette roared tears rolling down her cheeks. "Are you that heartless? Astrid please! I've done nothing to you! If you won't help your lover help me!" She gave a cry of anguish when Keagan passed out.

Lucas felt it too. The chancellors of magic were dwindled to three. "My King." He breathed sensing Conrad.
"Do not stop me." The voice said then disappeared.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff