Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander groans in slight pain "Really can you please watch where you walk?" Xander spoke as he picks up the handmade ice rose he was forced to drop in the sand while he inspected the petals sighing in relief "Well I suppose introductions are in order my name is Xander Ice from the Lumiere distract" Xander looks up at the man who bumped into him smiling softly as fresh snow

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alyssa could hear the man clapping, so she was about to turn around in order to look at him, but she was surprised when she saw him pull out throwing knives out of his bag. "Your a juggler? I've actually never seen a juggler before in my life, except maybe when I went to a circus when I was younger." She stated before moving onto another shape. This time she made two large boxes and put them on either side of her and then stacked them up onto of one another. After a few minutes of having them stacked Alyssa moved the boxes of water back towards the water before dropping them, creating a small splash. Looking back towards the man who was juggling, Alyssa continued to watch him in amazement. "How long have you been juggling for?" She asked with a small smile upon her fair face.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Beach Look
With: A Juggler
Thoughts: Its actually pretty cool to meet a juggler/..
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: Xander ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: $$$ ⦎

Sameul blinks a few times, before cracking a grin. That was quite the introduction he was just given. It seemed as though the stranger also enjoyed messing with the occasional bought of ice creation, though he wasn't quite sure if that made this person a spirit like he was.
"Alright, pal. The name's Sameul Bells. Just call me Sam. I live over in Pasadena." He offers his hand to Xander, giving a lax grin. He wasn't exactly the epitome of grace like this guy seemed to be. His posture had a lot to be desired. The slouch just kind of happened on it's own, though.

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The organizers were barraging her with a lot of questions about her life and she had to answer them like a pro. To be honest, she was not used to that kind of environment, with professionals having to attend to every detail to make sure that the concert's all good and dandy. It was indeed completely new unlike her environment in Amour de la Mer, where she was completely in the zone since she was used to that for a month now. Plus, her first paychecks bestowed to her by Tyrese were really good. She would last longer for a few more months as long as she kept her head in both her talent and her current job as a chef.

When they finally told her to settle down, she sat down on a vacant chair not far from the stage. Her green eyes then took notice of the juggler, a blond girl and even two males. Now she wanted to say hi and invite them, but not right now. She had to wait till the conversations were finished.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: handling like a pro -> settling down
Company: lots of people (including Rasputin, Alyssa, Xander and Samuel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Smexi, I was not informed about you quoting me so I was pissed. >m< Also, hi there, Lady. XD

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

whiters4

Lady Lavellan

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander stands up taking Samuel's hand with his gloved one "A pleasure sam....your skin is unnaturally cold but I can not really complain" he said holding up the ice rose as he looked at it making it change shape into a diamond star "Magic is my DNA and Ice my own power to control" Xander runs his free hand through his own snow white hair while he spoke

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin continued to juggle clearly happy to have an audience. "I've been juggling for about fifteen years, I was born in a circus so I was taught by my father how to juggle, my mother taught me how to trapeze and walk the tightrope." Razputin's smile then turned into a sad one for a split second before returning to normal. "Oh yeah! My name's Razputin Orlov by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you."

[Mood]: happy [With]: a woman and a crowd [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:58 pm
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧

Sameul nods, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.
"Yep. I've always been like that. Since I was born, wouldn't ya believe it." It's not something he's particularly joyful about. Even the layers of jackets he wears don't really help make him any warmer. And with his tendency to give out hugs, it just makes his life generally more difficult. Though it really ain't life without a struggle. "Magic, huh? I guess I'm a little magical myself. I'm not really human to begin with. I'm an ice spirit, wouldn't ya know. Guess we got something in common!"

𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander laughs lightly as the ice in his hand turned back to a rose "I was born with my magic from my mother so I am a mage who can create anything I wish from ice be it clear or black ice" Xander said holding out the beautiful ice rose out towards Samuel while he took a bit of the black ice stem and all the thorns out "I am still learning what my powers can do even mastering them they're still growing stronger so I can not really touch my garden or I cover everything in thin layer of frost" he sighed softly "I really need a gardener..."

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Alyssa continued to watch as the man was still juggling his knives. She was so enthralled with his movements that she had almost missed what he had said to her. The blonde quickly shook her head and listened to what he was saying with a smile upon her face. So his name was Razputin, it fit him, well that's what Alyssa thought. "I'm Alyssa Gardner, and its a pleasure to meet you you as well Razputin." The woman stated before going over to her beach towel that she had laid out in the sand. She then brought a blanket out of her bag and wrapped it around her legs, to stop the chill that was hitting her bare skin.

╔══════════════╗
With: Razputin Orlov
Thoughts: His name seems to fit him, I wonder if he is Russian?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin chuckled a bit when he noticed that Alyssa was so enthralled that she almost didn't hear him, he then finally noticed that there was a large stage on the beach, however due to this small distraction Razputin lost his concentration which led him to drop his knives. This whole fiasco ended with a cut across Razputin's palm making a large hole in his glove.

"No my glove!"

[Mood]: annoyed with his glove [With]: a woman and a crowd [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was still looking at the escapades of the nearby strangers and she was now feeling slightly bored. It was a good thing that she was wearing her normal clothes and not the one reserved for the performance later on. The two males were definitely having a good time with each other and now she missed the company of Priya and Mel. The two females were the ones who became close to her because of their talents. She then glanced at the one sending out the flyers for the concert as the last chance, for the stage would be packed later on after a few hours.

However, the juggler was distracted and as a result, a huge gash was cut across the male's palm. But at least the guy was wearing gloves or else the skin would bleed. The violinist now felt bad for the poor guy and she jumped out of the stage, approaching the blond guy with concern. "Hey, are you okay?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly bored, nostalgic, concerned
Company: lots of people (including Rasputin, Alyssa, Xander and Samuel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Sorry about that, I couldn't resist.

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

whiters4

Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin was rummaging through his bag looking for some hydrogen peroxide to pour on his when he heard a voice ask him if he was ok.

"Oh yes of course! Don't worry about me, I can't feel pain at all!" Razputin gave the stranger a reassuring smile as he continued to search for his peroxide. "I once messed up a tight rope act and broke both of my legs and I didn't feel a thing!" finding the peroxide Razputin turned his back on the two girls and removed his ruined glove so neither of them would see his heavily scarred hand as he poured the peroxide on his gash.

[Mood]: trying to calm the stranger down [With]: Alyssa and a stranger [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:37 pm
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧

Sameul's eyes light up at the mention of a gardener.
"You're in luck, pal! I got my degree in horticulture, ya see. Putting frost on the plants can be good for 'em, y'know. It preserves it, keeps in alive during the winter n such." His excitement was clearly displayed through his hand motions, one of his greatest passions did tend to get more emotion out of him than just his usual lazy joy. He used to put frost on his flowers all the time as a kid, but he's definitely learned to control that. Though sometimes if he got too into it they'd frost on their own.

𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander watches Daniel's excitement "I see and I know that but my magic is very strong making them freeze fully like this rose nevertheless you are hired if you want to job just know my garden is a large one filled with not only flora and fauna but also fruit trees and a small vegetable garden" he spoke while he removes a glove going towards a tiny pool of water in the sand touching it lightly as the water instantly froze over "you see that is my problem" Xander pulls his glove back on snapping it back into place "My father & mother calls this a powerful gift but also curse who'd want to be with a young man who can freeze anything or create ice and snow at will" he gets his hair tie out putting his hair back up sighing

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

As Alyssa was watching Razputin continue to toss his knives, the blonde couldn't help but flinch a bit when she saw that one of the knives had actually made a hole in his glove, and then a mark on his hand. Quickly getting up, the young woman goes over to the juggler and stands next to him. She could see the scars on his hand, which were probably from different accidents with his knives. "Here let me help." Alyssa said to Razputin in a gentle voice as she got down on her knees and began to look at his hand.

╔══════════════╗
With: Razputin Orlov and a woman
Thoughts: Hopefully the cut isn't too deep.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[/spoiler[

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games