Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Yukino tried his best to please the man with his answer but it appears that his attempt only made him upset. He's right, who would like to interact with someone who just showed up out of the blue trying to invade the bubble they've created around them. "S-Sorry..." He said softly. "I didn't mean to offend you. I was just...trying to help... but to answer your question... I would most likely to prefer the latter. My conscience would not allow me to sleep if I ignored someone who needs help." There were a few points that duly noted. The man seemed to have gone through quite a lot. Talking about his past may cause him more pain. Despite his brewing curiosity he opted not to delve into matter any further. There was one thing he could not understand though and that is when he said that it was a normal thing for him to be seen soaking wet even in dry weather and being dry would probably kill him. He even said that he have been here during the sixties and seventies. Would that mean that he is another supernatural creature such as himself?

That said, his wish was granted. ”Oh…Yes..” He was not like his brother who has some sort of affinity with music. He is not the type to remember the title or singers of the songs he listened to. All he could recall was the melody and their faces. ”About that...If possible I would like to hear the piece that may be closest to your heart.” If he will be honest with this chosen piece then maybe he will be able to understand him a little better.

COMPANY :: Some guy in suit?
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::Thank you for patiently waiting.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Before her curiosity could get the best of her and lean down to check who it was, she noticed the bird fly out and perch on the top of the tube. She instinctively stepped back so her allergies weren't triggered. Not that she was aware of feathers doing the same to her, especially with her taking her medication on time, she didn't want to take chances.

Upon closer inspection of the creature on the tube, it seemed bigger than a crow, surely a raven? Her bright hues wide with delight as she looked at it and rummaged for her phone in her pocket, pulling it out to take a picture of it. To her surprise, she noticed someone crawl out of the bottom of the tube now. If she did have a voice, the man would have heard a startled shriek but with the lack of it, her expressions gave her away. Not that she didn't expect someone of a familiar species, she was simply startled. Examining him and his damp exterior, she looked back up at his face as he spoke. She didn't realize she was staring for a little too long to come of as anything but sane, but she didn't mean any harm, she was simply wondering why a grown man like him would be stuck inside a tube, damp..that was until he answered her question in a way. Oh, how it would be useful to have a voice right now. She passed a smile, waving her petite hand a little as though telling him it was alright and that she saw him as nothing more than just another person...odd person with a bird companion. Not that it wasn't anything but cool!

As soon as she realized she never said anything, she put on the memo pad of her phone and began typing like a crazy tech-savy teen the following before holding it up to his face so he could read. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something, my curiosity got the best of me when I heard something. Would you require something to dry you off? I'm glad to have some company too!" Once she was sure he read, she resumed typing, "My name's Coralyn, and you are?" she added with a smile. As much as someone would consider it foolish to be so easily trusting, she was and she couldn't really help it.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Stranger(s) || Mood: unsure. || Single || || Where: The park || Listening to: || OOTD: Wintery

User Image

Occ: Coralyn to the rescue! Lol sorry for the delay, I got my laptop to give a good reply ;D
Katze Allemon-Schatten
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:51 pm
Remses

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Seemed like the kid took his comments as reproving, which wasn't what he meant but he wasn't going to beat himself up about it. His methods may have been harsh, but the kid needed to learn that not everyone's opinion mattered. Hell, most people's opinion didn't matter. In the end, the only person who would have to live with all of the choices was the individual, so there was no point in trying to mold one's self to match others. The song that was requested of him was not something he was expecting at all. Most asked for some really common classical number, or "Free Bird," or some other nonsense, and occasionally someone would ask for whatever he wanted, but none had been so specific yet vague as to ask for the song that meant the most to him. There was no debating which song that would be, but still it was hard. He hadn't played it for an audience in almost eighty years, and before then, it was only for an audience of one very special person. He sighed and nodded, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before he started. The composition was something he had sort of randomly created back in 1910. Kind of like how jazz musicians created their solos, he had sort of just put phrase after phrase to create something unique. It started out slow and deep and mournful, as if the protagonist was in a deep depression. Yet even in these dark moments, there was a little voice bringing light, or in this case, an interruption from the melody as expected. Gradually these interruptions increased until it was almost as if two violins were in concert together. Around the six minute mark, even the initial melancholy voice had turned to a cheerful vigor, and the two voices combined with such passion it was hard not to jump for joy. And it was in this climax that the song suddenly received just a few notes to wind it down and end. By this point, he was breathing heavily, not just from the speed and dexterity that the song required, but from the passion that welled within him. Still, he kept his eyes shut for a few moments more, and once they opened he gently put the violin away, not really able to say a word.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Depressed
              Ooc: Sorry there is no dialogue this time, just didn't really fit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:35 pm
ll Neo ll

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

What the hell she thought he was up to there was beyond him, but at least she was fairly polite. The fact that she didn't speak but rather typed out all of her responses was interesting, but he wouldn't press on it. Maybe she was a longtime mute, or had recently and temporarily lost her voice. Either way, though it wasn't as easy as just talking to each other, the communication still worked. "Don't worry about it, I wasn't really doing anything in there. Mainly just trying to get out of the rain earlier." He was shivering ever so slightly even though it was fairly warm out. With how soaked he was, even a little bit of wind cut straight down into his bones. A moment later Krotak fluttered over and perched on his shoulder, looking the girl up and down. "I...uh...yeah, actually, if you have something that would dry me off, I would really appreciate it. I got a bit soaked earlier getting to...town, and I really don't want my first day to include getting a cold or something." Not to mention given his current situation, if he got sick there was zero chance of him being in a position to spend a couple days resting in a comfortable bed and getting plenty of fluids. He'd end up scrounging as much as usual, but feeling even more like crap while doing it. "Oh, yeah, I'm Erik, it's a pleasure meeting you Coralyn. And that's Krotak. I know it is a weird name, but he chose it himself." Krotak ruffled his feathers and glared at Erik before returning his gaze to the girl.
"Why haven't you asked if we can stay yet? You look worse than something I'd eat off of the sidewalk. And I've had to listen to your stomach rumbling for days, I'm damn well tired of it."
He wrapped his sopping wet jacket a little more tightly around him. It wouldn't block out any of the cold really, but at least it would maybe muffle the noises coming from his stomach a little. "Not to sound dumb, but where exactly are we? I've been traveling for a long time, and I kind of just headed for the nearest town I could find. I don't really know anything about the area at all."

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Impending coldxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Park?xxxxxxMood: DesperatexxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Do we want to do any reserve posts?

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Despite his pursuit to manliness, Yukino always failed to exhibit such trait. What constantly exudes was his easily intimidated self that believes others speech word per word. True, one cannot please everyone but for someone with abounding insecurities that phrase cannot be easily executed. For the longest time he strived to follow his brother’s footsteps. Rather it would be better described that he was struggling.

Given that the man had already stated his preference of being damped despite of the dry season, Yukino opted to take a few steps back still holding his umbrella which now rested on his shoulder to shelter him from the rain. It was in consideration to the violinist and provided some space as he started to play his piece. For someone who had lived for more than a century he figured that the song would be familiar. The melody was quite similar to the music that was developed in late 1800’s in New Orleans. What was that… blues? Or was that Jazz? Then again, he was not the type to ponder about such things thus slowly closing his eye, concentrating to the beautiful sound of the violin. The lyrics seem to speak of a fine melancholic feeling on the fading of the year that eventually turned into spring waltz as it was coming to an end.

Once the stranger’s man stopped from playing, Yukino stood still in awe not really sure how he should react. Perhaps a minute or two have already passed before he was able to get a hold of his senses once more, smiling as he clapped his hands in recognition. ”That was wonderful.” Although he had no confidence that he may be able to recall the title of the song, he figured it would be polite to ask it just in case. He could simply write it in one of his journals that he failed to reread for several years now. ”This is the first time I’ve heard of it. What’s the title of the song you played just now?”

COMPANY :: Some guy in suit?
                                          OOC ::Edited...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:19 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

For a second he couldn't tell if the kid hated it or loved it, as he stood there in silence. Maybe the kid was a music lover and was surprised he had never heard the piece before. Oh well, he didn't mind silence, it meant he didn't have to say anything either. After what seemed like no time at all, the kid finally clapped and exclaimed how much he loved it. Even if he would never admit it, it was reassuring that the piece had gone over well, though at the moment he could feel no such joy. He smiled ever so slightly when the kid mentioned he had never heard it before and inquired about the name. He shook his head slightly, "I never name any of my own compositions. Almost never write any of them down either. They just sort of come into my head every now and then, and I make things up as I go. That one was actually written down. To preserve it." He couldn't go into detail about why the song was so important, not to someone who was pretty much a stranger. Though he wondered why he was being so generous to this kid anyway, it was not in his nature to try to help out or really entertain an individual. Then it hit him like the iceberg and the Titanic: this kid reminded him of Kurt. Well, like Kurt was when they first met, and even a little of when they met up again after so many years. He had always been so pliable in Kurt's hands, and now he was letting himself be just as pliable in the hands of a kid who reminded him of him. "I don't think I ever caught your name, kid. These days most people know me as Swampy. As good a name as any." Maybe if he could put a different name to the face, it would help him keep the two more separate.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Mega Depressed
              Ooc: Only took a dozen posts to get names.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:13 am
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Yukino was fascinated by the fact that the piece he heard was a personal composition of the violinist. No wonder he managed to play that perfectly as if he was conveying his true emotions towards someone. He wondered what may have motivated him to create such masterpiece. Somehow that bittersweet smile he received made him hold his tongue, at least for now. ”I feel honored.” He chuckled slightly proud of himself. If he understood him correctly that would mean that most of his compositions are often forgotten after a certain period of time. This is something worth telling his best friend, Hanako, or better yet maybe he could have her listen to him as well. Would that be pushing it? Hopefully not.

He was pulled out of his thoughts the moment the man asked for his name. ”Oh Right! Where are my manners?” The young man rubbed his right hand onto the side of his jogging pants before offering his hand for a shake. Although it kind of defeats the purpose since it’s raining. ”My name’s Yukino.” He said smiling brightly. ”My friends call me Yuki. So…you can call me that? …If you like…” Then he recalled him saying people calling him Swampy. That would be his nickname, right? So it would only be fitting for him to give his.

”May I ask you a question?” He would keep his silence for a few seconds in hopes to get his permission before asking. ”You said before that you are a Strass…Stress…muker…? That doesn’t sound right. ”no…what I mean is you…play music…a musician! Yea that’s it. Is this where you usually play your music?” That still doesn’t sound right. ”Of course not… Sorry for asking…” With his talent somehow he sounded like a buffoon. There are tons of more feasible locations for him to express himself. Soleil has wonderful restaurants and even a hotel. No wonder his brother always makes fun of him. ”I…was just wondering if I could hear you play again.”

COMPANY :: Swampy
                                          OOC ::Finally know each others names xD

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:18 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

A part of her wasn't really satisfied with this means of communication, but it wasn't like she could just assume he could sign, besides, this was the clearest she could put forth any thought she had. Times like these she missed the company of the ones that seemed quite alright with this means of communication, especially the few friends here. A quick glance at the picture of him on her lock screen, the one she truly missed, she passed a slight smile before looking back up when her company spoke. Her gaze shifted to his minor tremble, and before he could finish his acceptance and reason behind his damp exterior, she rushed to her bag and brought it over kneeling down as she found it easier to rummage through the things she carried. Keys, glasses, shades, cookies...there should be something she could help him with...Aha! went her head as she pulled out a fairly long silk scarf that she carried to block the sun if it was too harsh. Surely not good enough to dry him off but useful none the less? The moment she held it up for him she lost her smile lightly, unsure of how helpful she was in this situation, holding it out for him none the less."I'm sorry... I thought this would be useful, but..maybe it can block the cold for a little bit?" She typed almost instantly and held up for him.

Nodding to him when he'd introduce himself and the raven that was now perched on his shoulder, she would smile brightly to the bird too and wave at it. It chose a name for itself? He could understand the bird? People here were really something huh? She thought as she passed a smile. From what seemed like her spacing out in questions, she broke off when she glanced back and seemed to noticed the raven implying something to the man, Before she could start typing out a question, her ears caught a faint growl. Her cold blues went up to his before she tried holding back a little giggle. She pulled out the pack of cookies she had in her bag and held it up to him, straightening up and dusting her knees. "You're at Soliel Park, I could let you use my laptop at home, once you're dry and have got a decent meal-you and Krotak here...although I'm not sure what he'd like. You can look for a decent spot to stay in the maps there. I mean you could now on my phone but you'll catch a cold if you stay out like this for too long, plus all the lodging might take time and you seem hungry too." she typed. Surely enough she didn't mean any disrespect, she was intending to help. Although, whether or not that was a good idea, she didn't know and she would like to take her chances, especially since he could have done something already if he wanted to.

Company: Erik and Krotak || Mood: Helpful || Single || || Where: The park || Listening to: || OOTD: Wintery

User Image

Occ: I don't know, maybe if we do end up letting him crash for the night? o:
Katze Allemon-Schatten
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 am
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

So Yuki was his name? That was definitely very different from Kurt, and it was sort of helping him keep the two apart, though the personality similarities were still haunting. He shook hands with Yuki, as was prompted of him; his hand would feel cold and a bit damp even though it wasn't particularly cold out. "I will," was all he said in reply as to what he should call the stranger. Honestly he wasn't feeling very much up to talking anymore, but he would get through it. It was fairly late in the day, so wouldn't Yuki be needing to get home or something lest his parents worry? Or maybe he was older than he kept giving him credit. Maybe he actually had his own place and could do what he wanted. He gave a slight nod when asked if he could be asked a question. He had already answered several, why not another? Besides the butchering of a German word, the question was harmless enough, though the fact that he wanted to see him again was worrisome. "Strassemusiker. It literally translates to "street musician." So actually this park is where I normally play. At least when there are people around. So this would be the best place to-" he was instantly cut off as a surge of pain shot through his side. It had been so quiet and docile, then shot across him so quickly that he hadn't had a chance to prepare himself. He gasped and clutched at his side, clenching his eyes shut. For a brief moment, the alabaster skin seemed to fade away and skin like tightly-packed seaweed could be seen, but just as quick as it had disappeared, the alabaster skin was back and he looked once more like a normal person in pain. As he was trying to regulate his breathing, he let out a muttered damn it, but didn't try to say anything just yet. It wasn't even the pain that bothered him: it was the fact that he had shown weakness before this kid who clearly cared about people in general, even so much as to care about him. Now Yuki really would have something to worry about, even if Swampy tried to play it down. He felt like he had betrayed everyone, though for the life of him he wasn't really sure why.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Self-loathing
              Ooc: Dun dun dun!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:59 pm
ll Neo ll

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

His body was sort of betraying him, but it was what he wanted: if he just straight up asked her for all of these things, he would seem greedy and/or demanding and definitely not someone she would want to be around. But if he underplayed things, and just let her tend to the things she noticed, then he could be the gracious guest, and she would feel like she was in control the whole time. It worked out rather well. The scarf she handed over wasn't really good for drying off, but he knew a thing or two about making do with what you had. "No this will be great. Silk is known for being really warm." Granted it was sort of thin, so it would not provide as much warmth as one would hope, but any little bit would help. Krotak gave him a look, but kept his beak shut. He was just as keen on finding a place to stay as his human was.

Erik wasn't entirely sure if she could hear his stomach growling or not, but then she seemed like she found something amusing and in a moment had pulled out a pack of cookies for him. Not at all what he had expected, but he was ecstatic. They wouldn't have many nutrients to be sure, but they had sugar and calories which his body could really use at the moment. It took considerable willpower to calmly accept the cookies from her rather than snatch and tear into them immediately. Still, he had to answer the next questions around bites. Even Krotak was pestering him until he got some of the cookies too. "Thanks so much. I got here only like half an hour ago. So I really haven't had a chance to find anywhere to stay. Don't worry about him. Ravens are omnivores, so they'll eat most anything. I really appreciate all of this. Hope I'm not being too much of a burden." Every pause in his words was another bite, and within a handful of seconds he and Krotak had finished off the pack. Not a crumb survived. She was right though, if he stayed out too much longer, he was bound to catch something, and then he really would be desperate.

Krotak gave him a curious look, "Bro, unless you can find a homeless shelter on there, no amount of searching is going to find us a place to stay. You know it's either her place or under a bridge or something, so why don't you just go ahead and say something?"
Erik just calmly pet the bird and said nothing more on the matter. He would continue playing it by ear, but his chances would be better if he could get into her home.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Impending coldxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Coralyn's House?xxxxxxMood: HopefulxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Sounds good.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Normally, Yukino would give the other person’s hand a little squeeze for according to Hanako that would make them feel that he’s not a weakling. In this instance, however, he forgot to do so. What stopped him was the unusual coldness of his hand making him flinch the moment they touched. Before his mind was able to process anymore thoughts on the topic his emotions overcame him for somehow he felt accepted. ”Thanks!” He said rather delighted as if he managed to win a prize. It may not mean that much to him but for someone like Yukino that meant quite a lot. With how things are progressing, he was certain that he would be shut down much more not be given a chance to probably meet him again. ’Street musician. Yes he did say that before.’ He said to himself as he nodded in agreement. His memory is not that great so he focus and tried his best to retain the information he was giving him until…”Oh my goodness.” Yukino would reach out his hand over to him but stopped before it was able to make contact; Swampy looks like the type of person who does not seem to like others invading his personal space. Still, he stood close enough in case his help would be needed. There was one thing that bothered him though. ’Was it me or did his…No that kidnapping incident may have caused more damage than I thought.’ For a second he though he saw his porcelain skin transformed into green. He was sure saw their kind in the past he just couldn’t put his finger on it. ”You’re a… Yes, he was curious but he decided to put that aside for now for there’s a more alarming situation at hand. ”No, more importantly…Are you alright?” Again with the clichéd question. His race really didn’t bother him given that he is not exactly a normal human being himself. ”I knew it! I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Ugh… How can i be so stupid?! I shouldn’t have asked you to play.” There was no other person to blame. ”Do you need help? Can you walk? Should I take you to the hospital? No maybe that’s not a good idea…” The hospital in Soleil was built to cater humans. If his hunch is correct then they would not be able to be of help either. One thing is for sure, Swampy is hurt and he does’t know what he can do to help.

OOC ::I had the urge to have him carry him in princess style but I'm not sure it would sit well with swampy xD

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:19 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

He caught that quick comment, questioning what he was. Had his disguise temporarily slipped or something? That was disconcerting, though if it had to happen, at least it was around someone as gentle as this kid. Then in a matter of seconds, it seemed like Yuki started blaming himself for all of this. Damn the kid needed to be less hard on himself, though that was a bit hypocritical coming from him. "Relax, alright." His words came out a little more authoritative sounding than he had meant, he was just a little distracted by the ebbing pain and he really hated chaos. "It's been off and on like this for months now, so unless you've been cursing me from afar for a long time, you had nothing to do with it. Playing didn't harm me either. It's just a thing that happens." Damn he could have gone for a drink right about now, something to take the edge off a little, but he didn't really have enough money to get thoroughly sauced. "I can walk fine, well as fine as usual, and I don't need to go to the hospital. I just...wasn't prepared for that one. It caught me unawares so I reacted more than I should have." He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, the pain had kept him up, but he was definitely feeling the sleep deprivation now. All things together, it was kind of hard for him to think clearly at the moment. "I'm sorry for worrying you and taking up your time, Kur- -I mean Yuki. I'm sure there were better things you could have done than waste your time on me. At least I could entertain you with music though. Always been good at that." He was starting to fall apart. He needed to end this and get going. "It's pretty late, and it isn't always safe out here at night. Do you need me to help you home?" The answer didn't really matter, he could make do with which ever one was chosen, then he would head straight home to be with Kurt the entire night.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Depressed
              Ooc: Yeah...there would have been a fight at that point.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

The were-rabbit froze upon hearing his intimidated voice. He feared that he might have made him angry…again. He seemed to have a knack in pushing Swampy’s wrong buttons. True, most of the people he met stated that he have a tendency to overreact to almost everything but who would not be worried after seeing him like that. Even if he managed to slip only for a millisecond that still meant that it hurt that much for him to lose control. He knew that feeling quite well although his was caused by a psychological trauma than physical pain. The man did have a point though however the fact that he added more strain on his body still stands. ”Sor…” As he was about to apologize once more he found himself biting his tongue for it may only cause him more grief. Despite being in a state of panic, he managed to notice that he was to be called something or rather someone but decided to change it to his rightful name at the last minute. ”No really. I feel like I should have been the one apologizing not you. Thank you for putting up with someone like me. I was actually fortunate to have someone as great as you play something amazing like that for free.” There was nothing to apologize about. As others often said, he was just a busybody whose hobby in to stick his nose in places he shouldn’t. ”Oh! Goodness no.” Yukino puffed his chest out and held his head high. ”I am actually older than I look.” He said with much confidence. The least he can do was to act manly, or at least he perceived he was, to lessen any form of worry that may have formed in his mind. ”But yea. I’ll take you in that offer. I am currently staying at 1119 Etoile Housing District. We can part ways half way?” Yukino was still worried of Swampy’s condition but maybe he just needed some rest. He did say that he have been feeling that pain for a long time. So maybe he was just over thinking. He would follow him through with his until they part ways just in case. [exit]

OOC ::Who would have thought that they would live right next to each other.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:45 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

He froze for a minute when Yuki stated his address. "I think you are a little off there, 119 is the brightly colored beach house. No one really stays there anymore, but it is still owned and maintained. It was bought ages ago by a happy couple from England. They came over seeking a better life, but it wasn't going to happen. One of them... died, and the other could never live in that house again. So it sits there exactly as it was the last time they both lived in it. Kind of pathetic I guess, but sometimes you get so dependent on someone that the moment they are gone, everything feels strange and menacing." It was weird talking about himself in the third person like that, but no need for Yuki to know the pathetic living spouse was him. Extra no reason to tell him that he had almost called the kid by his dead husband's name. If Kurt was here, they would have all had a grand time and next thing you knew he probably would have adopted Yuki or something like that. But Kurt wasn't here. The wrong one had died. Now only the monster remained. A monster who wasn't even so good at being a monster anymore. All he wanted anymore was to finally die. "I'll go ahead and walk you the whole way. Wouldn't mind seeing that beach house again. It used to be such a cheerful and welcoming place." He was aware that something had been mentioned about Yuki being older than he looked, but that really wasn't saying much. He could still be an adolescent and be older than he looked.

Swampy walked him back to his house, not saying much unless he was directly asked a question. Once Yuki was inside and he was pretty sure no one was watching, he took out a key and went inside his old home. Everything was left exactly as it was the day Kurt died. In order to keep it in that condition, Swampy came over fairly frequently to clean and make minor repairs. Kurt had always liked keeping a neat and tidy house, and this was still Kurt's house, so Swampy would keep it neat and tidy even if it killed him. Actually, that would be kind of nice: dying while trying to honor the memory of the man he loved. It was disgustingly romantic, which Kurt would have appreciated, and Swampy could only stand because it had to do with his love.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Depressed/Nostalgic
              Ooc: Damn, wish you had one last reserve. Oh well, if Yuki picked up on any of the hints, we can bring it up next time they see each other.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games