Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:40 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
From the feeling and lack of strength, Shin fell to the ground and passed out some what from the pain and chakra drain.

Kenji, still holding onto Shin, fell too from the drain of his chakra after using the Dragon Rage, to the hard, beaten ground.

Jiraiya saw without a word, picked up the two and brought them to Kai's house (He has been watching the place for sometime, so he would know).

Upon reaching the house, he had them both washed up, wounds cleaned and then put them on something soft. Shin was laid on the bed, whilst Kenji was laid on the couch, both were heavily strained and drained.

Without another word, Jiraiya left and went to meet the woman.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:44 pm
((*takes a bow from the rping that went so long through out the thread*))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:50 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((*takes a bow from the rping that went so long through out the thread*))

((Bows too. "Amen" Lol))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:52 pm
((god all the idea's and all the things we pushed into this, i swear I may be only Gennin in here but i felt like i was going through hell just to get this character right at times with all the questions and such, i honestly will say. This felt like an actual naruto episode.))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:32 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.
"You should run home with your tail between your legs, you're not fit enough to do this exam" Asukura laughed.

Masayuki snorted. He waved his hand at Asakura signaling him to get out of the way.
Asakura, obviously infuriated, threw aside his coat and assumed a traditonal Tai Chi stance.
"You won't get past me" Asakura growled.

Masayuki hammered the ground with the force of an explosion, throwing huge chunks of rock and sod everywhere. His stoic look vanished as he was lost in the fury of his anger.
Asakura quickly grabbed some incoming shards and threw them back, straight back at Masayuki. With that he dashed to the left.

Masayuki simply took the shards to the chest which shattered harmlessly. He jumped to the tree line and jabbed his hand out, driving it into a trunk. With one swift motion he yanked it out and burished it as a club.
Asakura was taken back, he realised he was fighting a new improved Masayuki.
"... Very well... let there be darkness..." He muttered.
...And there was darkness.
Within a second, the entire forest was engulfed in darkness.

Hei grunted and looked up.
"Uh, evening already? Looks like its time to set up camp..." Hei grumbled as he started to look for dinner.

Masayuki cursed to himself as the glade darkened. He always hated this jutsu. He picked a direction and ran, spinning the tree at random angles. Unpredictability was the best bet he had.
Unfortuntely... the tree hit the side of Asakura's head.
"Oh, now you've done it... you little p***k!" Asakura snarled.
He grabbed the tree, and focused a large amount of chakra into it, then forced it out, causing the tree to explode, thus causing the sky to rain splinters...

Masayuki released the tree as it exploded an jumped through the cloud of debris swinging at where he last heard Asakura.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:30 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((god all the idea's and all the things we pushed into this, i swear I may be only Gennin in here but i felt like i was going through hell just to get this character right at times with all the questions and such, i honestly will say. This felt like an actual naruto episode.))

((Who knows. What's more, you may not be recognised as a Jounin or such in the future of the RP, you'll still rise or be at that level of skill.))  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:16 am
The lights went out. It wasn't just dark, there was an absence of light. Sabu held up his lit kunai, but it didn't help at all. He let it cool down and continued on his way. Or at least, he continued in the direction he remembered moving in...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:19 am
Chiyo sat in the rain getting muddyer as the day wore on. This time, not only did she leave he scroll somewhere else, but Mokiba was flying around looking for a man that had already come and gone. She sneezed. Great, she thought to herself, now I'm getting sick.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sat in the rain getting muddyer as the day wore on. This time, not only did she leave he scroll somewhere else, but Mokiba was flying around looking for a man that had already come and gone. She sneezed. Great, she thought to herself, now I'm getting sick.

Jiraiya walked out into the open, with the rain falling onto him. Slowly, he walked up to Chiyo and opened an umbrella he picked up from Kai's home. "Hold this, I'll carry you to the apartment."

Picking her up and then placing her on his shoulders, he then made way for the apartment where Shin and Kenji lay asleep.

"Do you know those two?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:47 pm
Sasaki Urasuke decided to see if he can get information as to the Jounnin exams.  

Trowa The Fearless

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:55 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Jiraiya walked out into the open, with the rain falling onto him. Slowly, he walked up to Chiyo and opened an umbrella he picked up from Kai's home. "Hold this, I'll carry you to the apartment."

Picking her up and then placing her on his shoulders, he then made way for the apartment where Shin and Kenji lay asleep.

"Do you know those two?"

"Only that my boyfriend took Shin, the one with the curse seal, in as part of his team." Chiyo replied as she saw his hand creep slowly to her butt. "I'm Chiyo by the way. Sorry to inconveniance you like this."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:22 pm
Three figures sat cross legged on top of some large, moving mass off the cast of the leaf harbor, in the rain, though, the rain stoped before hitting them, flowing around an invisbile bubble. The first figure was dressed in all black robes and had cloth rapped around his head, hidding all but his slate gray eyes and two different headplates, one around each of his upper arms. He also carried 6 swords, 2 across his back, 2 at his waist, on the left side, and 2 placed horizontally on the small of his back. "How much longer until we reach the harbor?" the man asked the man to his left, who had his hands in a jutsu position, for he was the one blocking the rain. His hair was dark blue, and his eye a sea green, what he wore was hard to see under his flowing robe with water swirl patterns on it. "Don't worry Raith-kun, we'll be there in less than 5 minutes, Kyaria-sama isn't my fastest, but the sea's were rough, and she's very stable. The man said as he patted the mass the 3 ninjas sat on, which was actually a extremly large Manta Ray. "Very well Issui-kun, but i'd like to make sure how far the into the Jounin exam they've gotten." "You've missed him too haven't you?" said the third ninja, who was a woman with dark green eyes and long dark green hair that came down to her shoulder blades. She wore clean brown pants like that of a jounin uniform, a green long sleeve shirt like that of the jounin uniform. She wore a flack jacket like that of a jounin open, though it was altered to carrie different objects. She also wore a large straw hat, and on the top in the front was writen in japanese calligraphy (sp?) "Earth" and "Wood". And she carried a large object straped to her back, though it was covered in a cloth, it appeared to be a pole with a wide, inwards curving end. The man in black looked at the woman and said, "We can talk of this later Iris, first we need to get all of our information."

The large Manta Ray reached the shore and the 3 ninjas jumped off it. The man called Issui patted it on the area next to it's eye and said see you later." Then the creature dissapeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the foreign ninjas to walk into town........

[[The man with the robe's, robe looks a lot like the one the fourth Hokage wore, except with a water wave and swirl pattern on it. (and no he is not the MizuKage, so don't get on my back about me infering that)And This is the closest thing i have to what the man in black would be wearing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:29 pm
(( Sorry I was gone for a few days, what happened? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:35 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
[[did j00 get hacked?]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Nitroxic 4jer

((It is now pitch black dark in the forest.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games