Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivienne Valentine

Gracious Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Anna. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Oh if anyone has suggestions for RP writer's block I would love to hear them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:05 pm
Hey everyone. My name's Ian. I don't have much experience RPing, but based on where my interests have been as I've been browsing the RPs in this guild, and based on the few RPs I have done, I'd say I'm pretty good. I hate non-literary RPs, and for the most part I like fantasy the best. I just don't like firearms in an RP.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should look for an RP to join? I've checked out the Alvirad RP, and that looks incredibly interesting, but it seems the GMs are gone at the moment. What else is there that's good?  

MeowImaKittyCat

Kristi Anaphelisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Hello. Name's Kris. I'm not active that much in the Guild, but that's just me, I suppose. I am one big anime fan, bacially the biggest in the 8th grade at my school. I love Japanese music, mainly UVERworld, Orange Range, and YeLLOW Generation. I am quite the RPer, and I love writing. In fact, I am working a book series with my friend Heather. I have a nice singing voice, but I sometimes sound very bad. I play the flute, and I am a band geek. I am most interested in anime RPs, like bleach or Fullmetal Alchemist. If you want to know any more, look at my profile or PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:19 pm
Hello new to the guild, go by the name Nradova here, but you all can call me Nra or Jen whatever works.

I live in Iowa and i've been on gaia for several years now. I have my own little writers guild here and I thought it would be nice to see a place like this so that I may strive for the same success.

anyway sorry for blathering on, i'm pretty friendly and hope to find some exciting rps to join so that you all can get to know me better.  

Nradova

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:00 am
*bows lightly* Hello, my name is Atrus, but Laz works as well. there's a long story behind that. I'm also known as Atrimis, or Simirta (Sim for short on that). I can rp both form, and action, and enjoy both battle and romantic types. and anything else you can think of razz feel free to pm me if you're bored. if i don't respond quickly, but i'm online, i'm prolly at work with a web-page just opened at my house. probably something to do with an interesting thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 am
Well, hello everyone, brand-new to the guild. I have been Rping on and off here on gaia since it was still go-gaia.com. I have gone through so many different accounts and Roleplaying styles that I have lost count. Some styles have worked for me while others have failed miserably. I love to rp in all forms, and I'm always open for a new adventure. The name is Cronos pleasure to meet all of you.  

WrathofCronos

Weasely_waters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:48 am
Hi! I'm Weasel. That's what everybody calls me at least, ((It's a Harry Potter reference for all who are wondering about it)) I once was Mione_Rosenburg16, but there was some confusion so now I'm all Weasely....

I like the color ORANGE (If you couldn't tell xd )

I'm always looking for new RPs.

I'm not exactly what else to put... I'm pretty glad that I joined this guild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:56 pm
I can't remember where I posted crying  

Albarik

Rio Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Yo!! the name's Rio. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Hi I'm Press Release, I don't really have an online nickname so people can call me anything.  

Press Release

twilight2end

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Hello my name is Josh but feel free to call me twilight or whatever and I enjoy narrorating rps more then actual rping but i still do it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Hey folks, I'm Cog. I'm a long time RPer; my first online RP experience was with Neverwinter Nights 1, I played that for four years before going over to City of Villains for six months. After that, I joined the soul devouring demon known as World of Warcraft.

I do play DnD and I own a few books that I refer to when playing a magic user. I am a fan of science fiction and fantasy with a bit of preference toward sci-fi. smile  

Cognoscenti

Scribraven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:00 pm
~*~~Scribie~~*~

I don't like doing too many different colors, so I tried to make my first post in this guild pretty some other way!

Hi! Besides for saying I love to RP --which should be obvious-- I'm not sure what else to say! I'm a drama hog, I LUV to preform shakespeare and I draw all the time.

Literarily.

All. The. Time.

On hw, on quizzes, on report cards; I've been known to draw on things with big letters proclaiming "DO NOT WRITE ON THIS". I figure, hey, they said nothing about drawing.

(Notice this is all school related. I just draw all day in class, really)

Anyway, it's nice to meet everybody (Kinda, sorta, not really. I'm not sure who will be reading this, if anyone) and I hope you can all help me to improve on what little talent I have at RPing. Thanks!

~*~~Bows~~*~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:30 pm
'There were screams deep in the night....when morning came...'

Name: Amanda
Nickname(s): Princess, Aya, and Ana.
Birthday: September 4th
Hobbies: I like to collect shells and kittens. >.< I have three right now and one seemed to collect me!
Pets: I have a black cat named Quin, a gray and white cat named Dutchess, and my kitten whom found my house three days ago whose name is Princess Aya. We usually just call her Aya.
Height: I'm Short...haha I'm five foot six.
Personality: I have many personalities. I am usually very understanding and very sweet no matter what mood I am in. If you are mean in anyway shape or form and I see it...I'll hate you forever. I hold grudged like superglue holds paper.
Favorite Things: Skittles (The word and the candy!) Pepsi, and the word Ninja. I also LOVE to collect coloring books!
Likes: I like to sing, write and try and draw. Though you'd have a hard time guessing what I drew. I also love to color!
Dislikes: I dislike the 'n' word that people think is ok to use between friends. (The 'n' word is another word for African American but they end it with an a.) I highly dislike politics, democracy, racists, lazy people (Not all lazy people...), and sexist people who think guys are better then guys or guys are better then girls. We are all equal! Just some of us have our own talents.
Goals in Life: I want to be a writer and I already have two poems published on the internet (PM for the link! ^^) Or I want to be an actress. I've been in drama for six years.
Reason for role-playing: I love to role-play because it opens my mind to new possibilities and it gives me ideas for my story. ^^ It also helps me relieve stress without getting loud.
Reason for joining: I joined this guild because I need a place where people take role-playing seriously because that's what I need right now.

'A little girl...lay motionless in her bed...with not one breath in her body....'

xX_Krazy_Kitten_Xx

widexawake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Hello all,
My name is Angel.
I am 17...and I have no life.
If you wanna know more, just ask!
-x-  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games