Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Selene Aries
Shadows sweet embrace
Selene Aries
Shadows sweet embrace
I love the angelic lace, does any one feel like parting from a few?

How many were you looking to get?

Two. How much would you like for them?

For both you and Kriss it is 15 a piece for every MC you want. That would be 30K for you Shadow and 45k For Kriss.

Thanks. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 pm
Shadows sweet embrace

Thanks. ^.^

Not a problem, I had a couple extra. Decided that two pieces is plenty for a nice sexy look. Though, I must as admit, it did look interesting with both the bustier and the negligee, made it look like it had a short skirt.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 pm
Thank you so much Diana, I'm going to stick the gold in the trade you did of my D-tail. Speaking of which are you sure you didn't want to borrow it longer?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Krissim Klaw
Thank you so much Diana, I'm going to stick the gold in the trade you did of my D-tail. Speaking of which are you sure you didn't want to borrow it longer?

I am good, just wanted to see what it looked like from behind.

And this lingerie is a bit more my style. Will hold to the other two Angelic Lace I have, but still have another two Demonic Armor.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 pm
Your avi looks cute and sexy. Now if only Gaia would give us our angelic/demonic back wings... I should just give up on those ever appearing shouldn't I? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 am
I know this isn't the thread for it, but I Have to agree with Krissim that your avatar does look really good. 3nodding  

Garek Maxwell

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Apparently I have 7 entries for the halo. Probably won't win. My chances are very slim and people who have the money to keep blow it on items have a greater one.

I did pick up the free Wind Halo. It would go well with the elemental hair MC..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:06 am
Anyone have a Raider Shih's Garment that they wanna part ways with for a reasonable price?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm
This months items do nothing for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 pm
I have to say that I like the Koi more than the Wolf item. In particular I like the carp windsocks, as well as the tail and the fish swimming around you. The robes are ridiculously clunky for something that should be graceful and flowing. The pond doesn't layer well with any of the backgrounds, which makes it hard to use. I wish they had made it into a big green background with a koi pond; that would've been awesome.

The Wolf has some decent poses, but this trend of legwarmers and gloves s**t has got to go. It is SO ******** ANNOYING. The Ankle Hair pose from Gro Gain looks better than the legwarmers on this thing, which says a lot. The gloves are just absurdly bulky and ugly.

I'm moderately pleased with the items this month. They don't suck as much a** as some of the ones we've been getting lately.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm
I wish they had the option if you wanted to be a full suit like some of cash items are instead of having to buy several of the items just to make a full suit (like that Dark Elf Armor for example...). It gets pretty expensive..:/

I like the koi. Really pretty. I might pick one up. Only part of the wolf I like from what I saw of the pictures is the head part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 pm
I`m gonna try and get this months(julys) item-I want the black wolf one..if comes with the coi too,I`ll prob sell it on the market sometime...I dont want to give it away but I can maybe do something for ya  

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:36 pm
you have pick of one or the other if you get an unopened letter. otherwise just get the item you want  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 pm
Well i got the koi after reading about what the new monthly collectible brought.. It is quite good, hope next months will keep getting better..  

Night Scream

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 am
Bumping this thread up. Can't wait to see what this month's letter's hold.

Oh my. For once, some interesting items.

Don't give a fig about the Uncanny Form, might use it for the ice and rainbow skins, but the rest of it is quite ugly.

The Nitemare Sash...very nice item. I'll be stocking up on these letters, as I'm sure they'll sell quite well in future.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games