Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:03 pm
Yami smiled akwardly after hearing the change in tone that happened when Seto hung up the phone. Why would any of Seto's people want to talk to him? And how did they even know that he was with him? He wondered briefly if perhaps Seto had called work to let them know he wasn't going to be there or something. He was trying not to evesdrop on the conversation, but it was hard because Seto's voice was standing out from all of the others around him. "Thank-you," Yami responded. He still had no idea that he was standing in front of a table. "Do you want me to come up with you or wait here?"

"Wha--what--no--wait! wa-wa-wait!! Seto! Seto! You can't! Did you just? Did you just hang up on me!? Seto!" It was no use--the phone was completely silent. He removed it from its resting place on his ear and stared at the hard black plastic. "You b*****d!" he muttered to himself. Then, realizing that he might have said that a little too loudly, he quickly smacked his hand to his mouth and hung up the phone, looking down both lengths of the hallway.

He considered for a moment calling him back, but he realized that seto might not answer the phone, and might turn it off alltogether. Maybe if I can just keep Seto from seeing Mokuba when he gets home? Mokuba said that he's got that thing in a few hours, right? He looked at the clock. Grab something to eat before comming back here, then? Well, if they're going out, that might take a little while... Then, he cut his thoughts short as he realized. Yami's been discharged?

"Huh."
He slipped into Mokuba's room and closed the door completely, hoping to restore as much darkness as he could so Mokuba could sleep easier.

He moved over to the bed, seeing that the boy was still laying on top of the sheets. In order to keep him slightly warm, Yuugi shorted the sheets at the end of the bed and folded the blanket in half so it appeared more as if Mokuba was sleeping in a sleeping bag. Next to him, Yuugi layed down, trying not to make the bed move too much under his weight. Next, he closed his eyes and tried to rest without actually falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:04 am
"There's a table over here... You could sit on the chair as I get you something." He gently guided Yami to the seat and looked into the cafetaria. "It doesn't look busy in there. This shouldn't take a minute. I'll be right back." He patted Yami's should two times, as if that meant 'I'll be right back' before he went in.
Nope, it wasn't busy here. All the people that were in here seemed to be looking at him though, except the 'seller'.
"Excuse me. Do you sell apples?"

"Excuse me sir" a girl, wearing an oversized Tshirt with the KaibaCorp logo on it, tapped Yami shoulder. "AreyoureallywithSetoKaiba?" she was talking extremely fast and high-pitched. She didn't notice Yami didn't see anything.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:07 pm
"Okay," Yami said, taking a seat. He smiled when he felt Seto's hand on his shoulder, but he knew that he'd left. Almost a moment later he heard a very high pitched and over-caffinated voice.

There were a few possible answers for her question. 'Yes, we're having sex, yes we're here together in the hospital enjoying the other's company, and yes we're standing right next to eachother.'

"Actually," Yami decided, "I believe that he just went up to buy some food." He kept his voice even, as if he truly thought that was what she wanted to know. Best not tell anyone anything about their relationship until they knew more about it themselves. He had less to worry about it seemed than Kaiba did. People seemed to just have faith in him...and faith was something that could be moved to someone else and not really have any bad side effects. Seto had an entire company. If people started buying only his compedetors products, then he'd go out of buisness.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:06 am
"No-no-no, I mean like... " She sat down on the chair at the other side of the small round table and continued "like... Are you with Seto Kaiba? Like.. With him, you know? As in.. Together?" She spoke softer as she continued, which made it sound like she was letting him in on a secret.

(Seto will return soon. 3nodding )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:48 am
Yami groaned to himself when he heard the chair scrape against the ground . She either had walked into it very slowly--or she was now seated with him. It was annoying how she was so interested... but then he remembered something: the doctor had said that there was some black haired girl who had given Seto something--was this her? He had imagined that perhaps it was mokuba, but then again, maybe it wasn't. Then again, maybe she had brown hair. He had no idea.

"What are you his girlfriend or something?" he asked feeling agitated. "Why don't you just leave him alone for once, huh? It's none of your buisness who he may or may not be going out with let alone just HANG out with." He shook his head, "It doesn't matter what I answer anyhow. If I tell you that we're not you're still going to go and tell all of your friends that we are. Why are you even bothering to stop and ask?" He didn't mean to be snippy, but he had no idea how he should answer the question. He and Seto had to talk about it--and to be interrogated this early in the game left him feeling completely unprepapred. Was this publicity something that Seto had to go through every day? Maybe that was why he'd always seemed to frustrated himself.

He wondered if the line was long and hoped that Seto would come back soon. He didn't like talking about such personal matters with someone who he couldn't even see the face of...and the noise of the cafteria was giving him a headache.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:06 am
"Because like.. Seto and I are getting married and stuff and because I want to tell him soon he shouldn't be with a flat-chested girl like you because he's mine and will always and ever be and we'll never be apart again and we'll have babies and stuff, you know?" The girl didn't realize that a) Yami was a boy and b) he was annoyed. Nor did she realize someone was standing right behind her. A man, apparently. An annoyed man. "There, Alicia, let's take you back to your room"
"No, I don't want to! I'm just telling this girl I'm going to marry my Seto."
"Come on Alicia... Did you forget to take your pills again?"
A sigh was heard, and so were the girl's protests. As the footsteps of the two were fading, Seto's came closer.
"Who is she?" Seto asked, as he stood in front of Yami. He sounded curious rather than annoyed. He didn't know the girl either. She knew all about him though. Damn tabloids.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:10 am
Yami leaned his forehead into his hand and rubbed it gently, hoping that the headache would go away. He wasn't as worried anymore about the girl spreading rumors because she thought that he was a girl for some reason. Any other day he'd probably be a little upset, but right now he was glad that his alleged effeminate appearence had avoided rumors about his lover.

"I don't know," he sighed with a weak smile. He was glad that Seto was finally back. "Hey, um," he started, "I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but can you take me home, please?" It was quiet there. He didn't worry about Yuugi because he figured that the doctor would tell him that they'd left... wherever he was. He'd get over the fact that they'd left without him: Yuugi was a very forgiving person sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:12 am
"Of course." Seto replied, as he helped Yami up.
"Here is your apple... Are you alright?" He handed Yami the apple and tried to catch his glance, for a moment forgetting this was pointless. "Are you dizzy..?"

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:25 am
"No," Yami answered with a laugh, "It's just that...It's really noisy in here and I know it'll be more quiet there... and it feels like I haven't been there in ages..." He felt for Seto's hand and took the apple. "Thank-you, I appreciate it. I'll eat it, I promise," he added. He wanted to ask how much he owed the brunette but he remembered what Seto had told him earlier and how strongly he'd felt about it so Yami decided not to mention a thing.

"Yuugi will know that we went home, right? I mean, the room is empty and all..." He allowed Seto to lead him through the crowd without hesitation. Every once and a while, he'd walk into something but no one around him seemed to ever comment on it, so he figured that no one else really noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:40 am
"Yes, he'll know." Seto replied with a faked gentle tone. The thought of Yuugi pissed him off. Could it be jealousy...? Nah, of course not! The great Seto Kaiba would never be jealous of a little t**t like him! How did that thought even cross his mind..?
When the exit was in sight, Seto used his cell to get his driver over here.
"Our 'cab' will arrive soon," he said, when they got outside.
it was a nice day. It wasn't too sunny, it wasn't rainy and there was a soft breeze that reminded them it was still autumn. (October the 26th, if I'm not mistaking. :p)

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:45 pm
(yes. The longest weekend in the history of the universe. xDD)

The driver was already on his way to the hospital when he he got the call, and he was glad because he sensed a very keen annoyance in Seto's tone--and that is--he was more curt than usual. He switched lanes again and pulled into the hospital's rotary.

He wasn't driving the limo, but instead the Rolls Royce. [LINK! but in black]

He'd just barely put the car in park in front of the door when he saw the doors open. He paused for a moment, looking through the glass with one foot in the street: was Mr. Kaiba with Yami? Didn't he just take Yuugi and Mokuba home? Was there something going on that he didn't know about? He saw how close they were and wondered briefly if Mr. Kaiba was blackmailing him. He didn't seem to be upset or bothered in the least that he was with Yami at all.

But he knew that he'd better not dwell on it, because there were doors that needed to be opened--they weren't going to open themselves.

---
Once they were in the car, Yami put his head back on the headrest and took in the scent. it smelled like Seto...and coffee. It was wonderfully quiet as well. The running engine wasn't loud either. He wondered if they were in a cab like Seto had said or if they were in one of his fancy cars.

Right now, he didn't mind that he couldn't see the interrior. He felt Seto getting into the seat next to him and he felt for his hand. "What have you got planned for today?" he asked, hoping that Seto didn't have much. He pictured that he might--he assumed that it was a lot of work to run a company...But Seto didn't get much sleep when he was in his coma.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:42 am
"I was planning to go through new ideas people were supposed to be developing in my absence... I'll prbably be able to send them home for Christmas early." Seto's clearly annoyed tone 'struck' when 'plans for today' were mentioned. It reminded him of work, and how much he was supposed to be doing. He had been procrastinating and he'd have to suffer the consequences. Severly.
"Yours?" He basically 'mirorred' the qestion back at Yami without thinking, because he didn't care about the answer a lot. His mind was currently running through his agenda right now.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Yami didn't answer right away: it was a perfectly logical question to ask, but what he usualy did durring the days was sit behind the counter and wait for people to come in to buy something. He'd re-organize the bathroom upstairs once and a while... and he swept and dusted every once and a while... but he'd have to figure out how he was going to run the store before he could open... and, he'd flipped the 'closed' sign before he and Yuugi had left anyhow...

"First, I think I'll take a shower," he said simply, knowing how amazingly disgusting he probably appeared right now... and stinky... "I haven't been able to take a shower since we left." He didn't realize that he didn't have Seto's attention because he didn't expect an answer or his drabblings.

He felt the car take a right as he felt pushed to the left and wondered again where they were going. Seto hadn't given the person driving an address... Maybe they were in one of Seto's vehicles? But, if that was the case, was the driver taking them back to Seto's mansion or to yuugi's late grandfather's game shop?

(It's up to you--if you have a preference, Keigo. 3nodding I do not. But, if Seto is going home, he's not going to be running into a consious Mokuba... Oh, which reminds me...)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Yuugi remained asleep. He was currenty laying on top of the sheets next to mokuba--who Yuugi'd moved the covers on top of. Mokuba had the pillow, but Yuugi didn't seem to want to use them anyhow. He had his arms folded in front of his face and his ear rested on his hardly existant bicep.

He knew that he had to wake up Mokuba, but now that he'd fallen asleep---well...he was asleep. Hopefully, either of them would wake up in time.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:17 am
(And that reminds me... Inu, Seto didn't see the appointment thing Mokuba got himwith teh gift. 3nodding I did see you mentioned it, but you didn't know I knew so yeah. sweatdrop I think I'll wait for Inu's reply or for inspiration to come before I'll reply. <3 lol Where the fnck is the driver going?)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games