Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:45 pm
"After being alone in my life for so many years, even though people were around me I was still alone as a slave, I'm afraid of being alone." She smiled and her cheeks turned a light pink as she looked down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:48 pm
Slighter chuckled, "Well, Around here you bound to walk into other wolves to talk or hang around with." He told her has he pushed her playfully.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:53 pm
Keara grabbed his wrist as he started to pull his hand away after pushing her. "Thats not nice." She smiled playfully at him. She quickly let go of his wrist and said "Sorry." Her face turned a little pinker/redder.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 pm
Slighter looked at her and around, 'About what?" He asked her has he put his hands in his pocket.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 pm
She shook her head and said "Nevermind." Keara ran her hand through her hair again and then pulled it over her left shoulder so that it would kind of hide her face from Slighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:02 am
Slighter laughed once again with a smile has he jumped over a fallen tree has they circled the den area.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:04 am
Keara paused for a brief moment and then leaped over the fallen tree and walked a few steps behind Slighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:07 am
Slighter yawned once again has he noticed the sun had risen, "Hey, Look at that its almost noon." he said to himself has he he sat down under neath a tree in the shade, there wasn't much sunlight anywheres.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:08 am
She stopped at the edge of the shade and stood in the warm sunlight. Keara stretched her arms above her head, her muscles tult underneath her skin as she did so, and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:18 am
Slighter sat down by the tree and yawned him, 'Man yawning is contagious." He said to her laughing.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:20 am
"Not really... It's just too early for me. But I guess this is the best time to be around me." She winked at him playfully and then laid on her back in the sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:23 am
Slighter laughed, "that reminded me of an old friend." He told her has he though back a moment.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:24 am
"Huh?" She turned her head to look at him questionly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:00 pm
Slighter laughed, 'nothing nothing, Just thinking back to the old days." He said has he closed his eyes.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:26 pm
She rolled her eyes and laid there in the sun.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games