Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:06 pm
lucky...

I tried to get the special edition gba sp with that game on ebay, but it ended up going up too high in price at the last second sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:12 pm
shinimegami42
lucky...

I tried to get the special edition gba sp with that game on ebay, but it ended up going up too high in price at the last second sad

A person in our guild made a thread... "Who is the ugliest"... I am thinking of deleting the thread...  

Izchi
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:41 pm
lol... I saw that thread... it's pretty pointless... just a ton of people complainin about how rock lee and gai-sensei look.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:41 pm
Izchi
shinimegami42
lucky...

A person in our guild made a thread... "Who is the ugliest"... I am thinking of deleting the thread...

Now a 'which character do you hote/like the least and why' thread would be interested to see...  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:42 pm
*wonders how this topic got attatched to her post*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:43 pm
shinimegami42
lol... I saw that thread... it's pretty pointless... just a ton of people complainin about how rock lee and gai-sensei look.

They're cute in their own disturbing way!

Now Orochimaru's normal way of looking, that I don't care for.. of course he doesn't wear a very flattering outfit...  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:45 pm
orochimaru's overall pretty disturbing *shudder*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:46 pm
Zrana
shinimegami42

They're cute in their own disturbing way!

Now Orochimaru's normal way of looking, that I don't care for.. of course he doesn't wear a very flattering outfit...

rock lee's sweet... and that's pretty cute to me, I'm not really that big of a fan of him, but he is really nice to sakura. I hope he and her end up together in the end or something. but that's something best kept in another topic.  

shinimegami42

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:48 pm
true true  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:50 pm
*gets distracted by anime* I've fallen in love with FMA whee  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:51 pm
Zrana

FMA is so easy to fall in love with.

I've only seen up to episode 12 though sad , but my bf's gonna give me up to the most recent ep soon!

can't wait can't wait... ed's sooo funny... and I wanna see Al playing with kitties!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:54 pm
My friend also gave me a FMA game too. ^^; I can't... tell what... things are...

I can't read Japanese. x.x;

I wouldn't mind the love/hate kind of thread... but to call someone ugly is mean... appearances seemingly go skin-deep...  

Izchi
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:55 pm
Izchi
My friend also gave me a FMA game too. ^^; I can't... tell what... things are...

I can't read Japanese. x.x;

I wouldn't mind the love/hate kind of thread... but to call someone ugly is mean... appearances seemingly go skin-deep...

ooh... one of the fma rpgs?? I've been playing both of those on my computer... they're sooo fun! hehe... al's so cute whenever he picks up kitties in that game...

I can read simple japanese, but not understand much... still working on that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:55 pm
shinimegami42
Zrana

I've only seen up to episode 12 though sad , but my bf's gonna give me up to the most recent ep soon!

can't wait can't wait... ed's sooo funny... and I wanna see Al playing with kitties!

I'm watched ep 36 right now. This series only gets BETTER

http://www.livejournal.com/users/zrana/102004.html

Ed arm cosplay fun!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:59 pm
Zrana
shinimegami42
Zrana

I'm watched ep 36 right now. This series only gets BETTER

http://www.livejournal.com/users/zrana/102004.html

Ed arm cosplay fun!

COOL!!! Wish I could do stuff like that!!!!!!! I wanna cosplay...*stares at the arm for a little bit but then ends up distracted by the books/tapes/whatevers in the background*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games