Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellokitty101789

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:54 am
NAME: maryam
APPEARANCE: brown hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: marilyn manson, der en grey and green day
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: smoking(cigs), music, giong on gaia.
PERSONALITY: eh, whatever
PET PEEVES: making noises
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes::cheese Dislikes:::haters
REASON FOR JOINING: I belong here cuz i can talk to ppl that are interested in what i like  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:12 am
Hi there, names vampiricrogue--Natalie Aena in RPG. Im 20, married, no kids.

I like gaia (of corse), videogames, drawing, and whatever... i can talk to anyone about anything, and if i cant then im a good listener... i help people out with thier problems onthe side

Im a rogue irl..and im saying this online becouse noone can do anything about it razz

Im joning in hopes to have more people that understand my point of views as a Gothic Christan.  

VampiricRogue

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:15 am
Welcome to the new members.*gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:27 am
name:sarah x. also known as scara (read journal)
sexuality:questioning as bio does kissing a girl while-never mind
bands that i love as my own:my chemical romance,greenday, fallout boy,old love metallica i'd never forget you and too many to say but of course the ones i love as my own.. cry
appaerance:blackish reddish hair hazel eyes
favorite thing to do:when pepole sleep (since i'm nocturnal) i write on them.. well basicly mess them up horribly 0_0
secret:since i was little like 3 i have stayed up all night usually sunday nights and watch briticoms stare  

[SmExY_EmO_BiSh]

[SmExY_EmO_BiSh]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:32 am
hellokitty101789
NAME: maryam
APPEARANCE: brown hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: marilyn manson, der en grey and green day
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: smoking(cigs), music, giong on gaia.
PERSONALITY: eh, whatever
PET PEEVES: making noises
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes::cheese Dislikes:::haters
REASON FOR JOINING: I belong here cuz i can talk to ppl that are interested in what i like
i like greenday but marilyn mmanson it a bit odd for me even though i like oddness it excites me 0_0  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:33 am
lurichan
Welcome to the new members.*gives out cookie baskets*
why not sharpies instead? crying  

[SmExY_EmO_BiSh]

[SmExY_EmO_BiSh]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:42 am
vampiricrogue
Hi there, names vampiricrogue--Natalie Aena in RPG. Im 20, married, no kids.

I like gaia (of corse), videogames, drawing, and whatever... i can talk to anyone about anything, and if i cant then im a good listener... i help people out with thier problems onthe side

Im a rogue irl..and im saying this online becouse noone can do anything about it razz

Im joning in hopes to have more people that understand my point of views as a Gothic Christan.
i am one too you see goth were originally christian orthodox but then became depressed from their beliefs... so sad but yet look at what they made for us here the new generation of gothic children  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:45 am
NAME: Seriphim
APPEARANCE: ~SECRET~
FAV. BANDS:MCR, NEW ORDER, DEPECHE MODE, AND OTHERS.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:GAIA ONLINE, ADULT SWIM, ANIME, DRAWING, STORIES, LYRICS, AND SOFTWARE.
PERSONALITY: NEUTRAL TO ALL THINGS.
PET PEEVES: ???????
LIKES/DISLIKES: I HATE PEOPLE WHO CUSS ON MESSAGE BOARDS, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT.
REASON FOR JOINING: I LIKE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE LIKE ME.

End of caps.  

Seri Dreams

Benevolent Phantom

..teriyaki.kitty..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:31 pm
NAME: Lady.Edward
BIRTHDATE: September 12, 1989
APPEARANCE: 5'4" With brown hair and brown eyes. I have glasses and I am rather pale from being misanthropic. Often I wear makeup that is similar to what you might see in Cirque du Soleil but I am to lazy to bother on school days.
FAV. BANDS: Dresden Dolls, Bauhaus, and many other random types...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, and music.
PERSONALITY: Depends...
PET PEEVES: People who refuse to write/speak with proper grammar.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like rain, music, roleplaying, and cats. You'll find out the dislikes yourself...
REASON FOR JOINING: Boredom.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:56 pm
NAME: Ally
APPEARANCE: browny ornage hair?green eyes
FAV. BANDS: marilyn manson, MCR, HIM, A7X, the used...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: my friends, my computer, drugs, make-up
PERSONALITY: depends....
PET PEEVES: being alone >>
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likesxx energy drinks, your mom, hanging with friends...the usual XD
Dislikesxxstupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: boredom?  

raisin_bran69

Sasuke of the sharingan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:18 pm
NAME: C.J.
APPEARANCE: 6 foot even semi long brownish hair medium build 225lbs
FAV. BANDS: AFI Chevelle Disturbed FLOGGING MOLLY
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dirtbiking and Gaia
PERSONALITY: Laid back
PET PEEVES: people who piss and moan about how bad their life is
LIKES/DISLIKES: other than my pet peeves I dont care
REASON FOR JOINING: you seemed cool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:21 pm
Welcome to our newest members. *gives out cookies baskets*

Because cookies are a bit of a tradition around these parts.. and I'm not sure what people would do with sharpies, cookies are tasty though. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Hanamori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:47 pm
NAME: Hana, Hanamori, Hana-chan, or Myou, call me whatever you'd like..
APPEARANCE: uh...well..I'm 5'5..I have blue eyes...dyed black hair that's fading out to a strange golden blonde/redish color...even though my natural hair color is just blonde..um..yeah, that's all i can think of to say
FAV. BANDS: Way too many to name. But top 7 are probably Coheed and Cambria, Misfits, Ill Nino, The Buzzcocks, Sex Pistols, Evanescence and Lacuna Coil.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: MUSIC...and I like to skateboard, draw, read, write (poetry, songs, fan fic, etc.).
PERSONALITY: I'm kind of distant I guess..shy..fairly quiet..honestly, my main emotion is apathy (which is no emotion..so..is that really considered an emotion or not? I'm not sure..it's what I feel though..or don't feel...wow...I confused myself)...I'm loyal, fairly repsonsible, I'm never angry, frustrated easily and..uh..yeah..that's all I can think to say...oh yeah, and when I'm around good friends I'm comfortable with, I tend to get hyper a lot..I spaz out easily when I'm around people I'm comfortable with xp and after going without sleep..
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love anime, manga, ramen, solitude, pocky, cooking, art, being helpful, MUSIC, darkness, and playing guitar...not much else I can think of at the moment oh wait, ENERGY DRINKS AND CAFFEINE ALSO. I don't like being around a lot of people or sharing about myself or my problems, dirty rap songs, Chuck Norris' roundhouse kicks, those people that tell me to cheer up and give me suggestions of what to wear or do with my hair neutral
Oh! And also, the people at my school who call me Helena or gothic girl because they don't know my name..they're good people, they just irritate me ^^ (oh my gosh..how could I forget..[adultswim]! I love [adultswim] I watch it just about every night, I have been since like fourth grade...I enjoy to watch just about every showed they air/have ever aired.)
REASON FOR JOINING: Just to have some good, philosophical conversations, meet people who have similar interests, share my views, maybe enter some of my poetry or songs and see if I get any feedback...something like that, I guess I was just really interested in joining also..really not sure why..

((I tink this is the most I've ever written about myself..weird..oh well..))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:49 pm
NAME: Sulhir
APPEARANCE: 5'5", female, hazel eyes, dark brown hair, between 120 and 140 lbs. (I don't check often).User Image
FAV. BANDS: The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, The Mission U.K., the whole Projekt record label, Marilyn Manson, H.I.M., She Wants Revenge, Depeche Mode, Stellastarr*, The Dresden Dolls, Souxsie and the Banshees, The Creatures, My Bloody Valentine, and I can't think of any more right now.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Books, Art, and lots of things you wouldn't understand.
PERSONALITY: Confrontational
PET PEEVES: Spelling and Grammer. Wannabe's.
DISLIKES: Preps.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm bored.  

Sulhir

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:59 pm
Welcome to the guild people ^^
*hands out cookies*

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games