Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:25 pm
Spikelema
Punk525
Spikelema
"I am sorry but chidori is only possible with the sharingan and unless you are good at hiding it you won't be able to perform it..... I know a technique you can practice." Concetrates chakra making the sand on his hand spin one way and then moves csome chakra around it in the other direction. "Here learn how to master that." learns on a tree and moves down to his hand taking his hand away the tree has a neat swirl then a deep cut then a swirl in the opposite direction on the trunk of the tree.
YOu don't only need Sharingan to master it. IF I remeber correctly Kakashi master Chidori before Obito Died. SO he didn't have Sharingan.
but he told naruto he couldn't possibly learn it because he didn't have sharingan.
Was this in the anime because I only read the manga  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:27 pm
Wind appears, as per usual, behind Spike and whispers into his ear "You found my sword then...." He jumps into a tree then, above Spike, and hangs by his legs downward.  

Windblade

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:28 pm
"not really.
with the spinning and the gathering the chakra. anyways i dont need the dragon eye technique to make it easier to mold my chakra. plus i am a high genin i still have to see if i passed my written test then fight someone to become a chunin."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:30 pm
She stands slowly aftr listening to the conversation and walks off into the trees in the opposite direction, away from everyone; hands in her pockets.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:30 pm
"Hey this is barely even a technique, Oh well.." Turns off dragon eye. "Yeah Wind, Come with me to where your sword is." Dissapears off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:31 pm
he leaves spike and jumps into the trees. he sinks away into the shadows and appears behind polio in her shadow." what is the matter?"  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:33 pm
"Nothings the matter, and I don't see how its any of your business anyways." she replied still walking and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:35 pm
" oh, i see. well then don't let me bother you trying to reach your on private world. i mean what good is a friend, i could get to close and that would be bad. but hey your life not mine. well im just gonna walk with you anyways."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:40 pm
"Right..." Wind says outloud while thinking to himself Reh..what'd he do to my sword...T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:40 pm
~stares up at the clouds~
They like each other and everyone knows it. Why don't they just get together and save us the trouble of waiting. IT's so troublesome.
~sighs~  

MixedUp92

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:41 pm
(( what are you talking about.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:42 pm
"Righ, well follow if you want, I can't/won't stop you." she said, simply glancing back at him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

Appears next to Polio and Deamon... "Hey Sis come with me please I want to show you something."  
" well this is nice whether we are having today." he rests his bokken on his shoulder.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:43 pm
(( Punk, Dameon already hit on Polio and still has feelings for her, wheras Polio didn't have feelings for him. Not that they are flirting =P ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games