Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:16 am
Felix tore her eyes from Black and looked at Estelluna curiously. "What do you mean," she inquired suspiciously, "Well...since he's a vampire, other vampires really haven't wanted him, seeing as he has no blood of his own. If that's what you meant then there's your answer. Besides, if he ever gets...out of hand, I can control him with my power, or just talk to him. We're family, more like family than I've ever had, even here with the Cullens, and we protect and help each other. Simple as that."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:54 am
"Well its good to know that you're not more trouble." Said Rachel with a grin, breaking the tension. "Thats all we've seemed to have lately." She sat down next to Emmet and Rosalie, who were on the opposite couch from Felix and Black. She knows you're here Karissa, so why don't you come join us?. "We have powers too, if you're curious." She said quietly to Felix. "You've already seen Karissa's...well in this case, not seen." She said, laughing at her own little joke.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:31 am
Arianna decided to deminstrate her powers. She focused on the remote control and it flew over to her. "I have telekenisis, fun power. I really have to watch it if I get upset" Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 pm
''It kinda sucks.'' Estelluna muttered under her breath.  

Denki Nasu

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Felix looked back at Black and nodded. Black then jumped gently and gracefully off the seat and walked quickly to Rachel. He then put his front paws on her lap, ready to lick her face. He then looked back at Felix for an "ok". Felix looked at Rachel, smiled, and said, "T know that many vampires like you and I have a unique power. May I use you to demonstrate Black's power? He has a power as well. I'll only do it with your permission. If you say no, I'll use Alice. She's experienced it before. Don't worry, it won't hurt." She kept looking at Rachel, waiting for a response and Black looked at Felix, waiting for the "ok".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:20 pm
Doubly reassured now that Felix could be trusted, Karissa waited until she had finished explaining her own powers before turning visible once more.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm
Felix looked at the girl who had reappeared, still waiting for an answer from Rachel, and said, "Ahh, nice of you to join us. I guess I know everyone's power and I believe you all know mine. If not...I'll demonstrate shortly. Black is about to demonstrate his if Rachel let's him use it on her. But, of course, you know that. You were just invisible, not gone." She smiled at Karissa and then seemed to remember something and said to her, "What's your name, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:38 pm
"Karissa."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:41 pm
Felix smile slightly fell, just slightly and only for half a second. Then her smile returned and she said, "Nice to meet you, Karissa."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Estelluna walked closer to Black and then she pulled back when she heard a howl. Cer, what? SHe thought.

Merry X-Mas everybody!  

Denki Nasu

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:27 am
(Merry Christmas everyone!!!)

Black walked forward to Estelluna and started to lick her hand which was at her side. Felix registered the howl, but ignored it for now and said, "IT seems he likes you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Estelluna smiled and nodded.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Rachel smiled at Felix. "Sure why not. " She chuckled. "If Black is still interested." She said looking at the large dog that had walked over to Estelluna. "I have telekinesis too, though I don't lose control. it just seems I have a nasty temper." She said in a joking tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:17 pm
(don't worry about it.)

Black, who had been concentrating on Estelluna, turned and looked at Felix expectantly. His ears were perked up, ready to go. "Ok Black, go ahead," she said, "It's a good thing you're sitting down Rachel, this could have been...uncomfortable, if you had been standing. Don't panic, it will only stay for about five minutes." During this speech, Black had trotted over to Rachel and put his front two paws on her lap. After Felix had finished, his head leaned in and he licked her face. It looked normal enough, but it was far from normal.

The instant Black had licked Rachel, she had become paralyzed. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't think. She was just an empty lump of bones, muscles, and organs.

Black backed up and watched Rachel's reaction or, lack there of. Felix just smiled and leaned back on her chair. She said to the other's, "Don't worry, Rachel's just fine. She just can't move or plan her next move. It's good for hunting. I convince the prey to stay still and then Black makes them stay still. We usually only resort to it when we are in desperate need of hunting. It helps us not lose control if we're just in a forest by a city." Felix continued to look at Rachel, three minutes had already gone by.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:05 pm
Karissa watched worriedly over Rachel.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games