Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:42 am
Theris Faan
I thought the NJO had some really good writing in it, but there was also some pretty bad stuff there too. But I would have to say in what I've read, the Vong were in the lower half of the upper half....if that makes sense to you. Hmmm.....a game ervolving around the Vong war....any comments?

I've been advocating that for a long time..on both accounts. The game would be fun, hard in the beginning and then easier to kill enemies later on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:01 am
Except once the Vong start using Voxyn, then it would get real hard real quick. cool

What would make a great game would be something like this...

STAR WARS: Infiltraitors

Play as a member of the covert forces on either side of the galactic civil war, choose to play as a member of four of the most feared organizations in star wars:

Alliance Infiltraitors
Alliance Rangers
Imperial Intelligence
Imperial Storm Commandos

I'm getting sick of all the Jedi based games, I'd rather have a game more along the lines of the original Dark Forces.  

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:04 am
Gaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE MY KRIFFING SISTER!!!!! SHE'S SUCH A KIRFLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

She deleted all my BF2 data... I have to start over from the beginning... You know how long it took me to get frenzy, gunslinger, and regulator at legendary? I hate her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:56 am
elvisnake
Gaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE MY KRIFFING SISTER!!!!! SHE'S SUCH A KIRFLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

She deleted all my BF2 data... I have to start over from the beginning... You know how long it took me to get frenzy, gunslinger, and regulator at legendary? I hate her.

I hate being at the rank of General in BF2. The power-ups piss me off. I hate hearing the sound from when your shots get more powerful. I also hate it when you're a normal soldier class and you switch to your secondary weapon, then back and you automatically get the three-shot gun. I hate it in Halo 2 and I hate it in BF2.

Anyway, you know what' extremely redundant? That the Jedi Academy booklet says this about dual-wield lightsabers:

Quote:
Most Jedi have neither the skill nor the inclination to learn arcane lightsaber techniques, as a Jedi should not rely on combat to solve problems.

Who else finds that redundant in a game where all you do is mindlessly go around a level slaughtering every living thing in your path?  

Rodyn

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:01 pm
Friggen sweet! I'm playing in Space on BF2, and Just for fun I tried to see if I could somehow get my guy to walk on the Star Destroyer, and I did it! I'm standing on the side thing, near the hangar, this is cool... Oh, and Jakar, if you hate that stuff, just start over.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:06 pm
I did. Now I have a second file with a sergeant and I do not save my file after a level.  

Rodyn

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:28 pm
man....I love it when you guys curse in Star Wars slang....that entertain me so....

Okay, get this. I had BF2 since Christmas, spent a while playing it and eventually got above 10K points. My brother comes home for the summer and in two months, has almost beaten me in total points. He played it that much in that short amount of time. He did the same thing with Oblivion on my brother's 360--same amount of time spent on the game in two weeks compared to 3 months. To me, this suggests a little problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:37 pm
Yeah, you don't play enough... lol

Man, I wish I had Oblivion... My computer is only good enough for Morrowind, and that's at my dad's house, and I'm only there once a month.  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:15 pm
So who thinks of the redundancy of Jedi Academy?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:18 pm
I liked it, but I don't own it, and I only played it for a half hour. Perhaps the redundancy didn't have time to strike me yet, if it's there.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:22 pm
Jakar0
So who thinks of the redundancy of Jedi Academy?

I got bored of it. My computer also crashed while playing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:09 am
I'm talking about the twin lightsaber thing I posted before.  

Rodyn

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:35 am
i think the word you're looking for is 'irony.'

and i think it's pretty amusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:00 am
Yeah...there's a lot of SW games that are pretty redundant. About the whole Jedi/irony--yeah. I agree.

Seriously, he put 70+ hours on Oblivion in 2 weeks. THat's 5 hours a day. And he had a job during the day. all he did was play video games. that's ALL. and our parents highly discourage playing video games, so it's not like he grew up eating his meals in front of the SNES.....

I like Jedi Academy, but that's because it was the only SW game that our crappy family computer could play. It couldn't even run KotoR 1! But now I'm away to college and have my own lovely laptop <3  

Theris Faan

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:08 am
YES I DID IT I BLEW UP THE SECOND DEATH STAR  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games