Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:41 pm
"AnBu! Isn't that what you want? They can help with any problem. What don't I get!?"

"AnBu can't help with everything." Ai sighed again and held her head. Damn baka! His stupidity and ignorance is giving me a headache!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:47 pm
Sira hung his head holding onto it. He sighed trying to block Naruto's voice out. He wanted to scream at their ignorant baka of a Hokage. But he held his anger back again and continued sitting.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:57 pm
"Don't ignore me!" Naruto demanded getting angry.

"Grrrr...." Ai held back her anger and tried to calmly speak to Sira. "Do you...want to...get out of...here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Sira nodded standing back up. He held out his hand for Ai to grab. "You just don't get it.." He said sounding a bit disappointed.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:04 pm
"What!? I don't get what!?" Naruto incisted.

"You don't get it, so obviously you don't need to know." Ai said a bit calmer, taking Sira's hand and standing up. She didn't even bother to look at Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Sira led Ai out of the office and down the hallway. He sighed again and closed his eye's. "What a day.." He muttered ready to sit down. 'First Akatsuki attacking then dealing with that baka of a Hokage..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:35 am
"Sometimes, I can't believe he's Hokage." Ai said rubbing her head hping to get rid of the headache Naruto caused. "Talk about troublesome. First, Akatsuki then, that baka."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:07 pm
"He just doesn't get it... Oh well so what do you want to do?" Sira asked Ai a smile slowly forming on his face. He was anxious to get away from Naruto as fast as he could.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:58 pm
"Seeya" Reks said to Naruto, anoyed, then jumping out the window. "By the way..." he said while he was falling. "You might be strong fighting wise, but not in the head." As he landed, he started to run to the manor to check on Fuyu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:31 pm
"Hmm..." Ai thought of what they could do. "Want to go for a walk around Konoha or the forest?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:36 pm
"Hmm.. How about Konoha..?" Sira said holding on to Ai's hand. He didn't care as long as no one was yelling at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:45 pm
"Ok, Konoha it is." Ai smiled as they headed out into the streets of Konoha.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Sira looked at the many shops that they passed up as they walked down the streets. He noticed that not as many people were out that day. 'Come to think of it people haven't been out in a while.. Word of Akatsuki I guess..' He thought trying to think of a reason why people hadn't been out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:56 pm
Ai glanced at and in the shops as they passed. "Not alot of people out." She said quietly to herself.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Sira nodded he had noticed the same thing. "Probably just people hiding from Akatsuki.." He muttered reflecting his thought's.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games