Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
she gets up "i need to stop doing that" she said then picked up her books and went to her locker. she opened it "hey another rose" she said picking it up "who keeps giving them to me?" she asked, she grabbed her books and the rose and walked to class

Ohh..who is it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm
hms gtg >.< cya guys lates..  

Zephist

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:51 pm
Zephist
hms gtg >.< cya guys lates..

Bye.  
*concentrates all his energy on a target*

"dark conceling fire blast of hell"

*dicenagrates the target*  

Hextech Jayce

Aprilbaby1

she looked at her "i dont know i keep getting these beautiful flowers..but i dont know who sends them" she said smelling the flower((hey gonna take a shower brb in 10 minutes kk))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:52 pm
creates a small fire dragon  

Dante Borges

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:53 pm
"hey ragnos you ready to make one of the biggest fire dragons ever"

*creates a large king fire dragon*

"come on make one and we can combine them"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:56 pm
*creates another giant dragon*  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:56 pm
"well, lets have a ride to class my friend" * as she says so she lifts Arage up with wind and makes them go as fast as if they teleported a massive wind opened up the door (not soundly, becouse all sound were drafted by the wind, and the wind channeled the sound another place, and then, they sat at theyr places, Arage and Logen, Now logen had the form Half normal, Half Tiger smile she sat there happily and cheery*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:57 pm
he walks to his dorm and sits in his dorm  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:59 pm
Stares at Logen. "Please...don't do that again.." he said, holding his hands to his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:00 pm
*she gets bored with the subject, and makes all the fire in the room choke, while she does that she says to Sora, "what are you so happy about? did you make some new friends while i was sleeping? and why did they ignore me in the dorm this other day?" * she channels the sound so only Sora is hearing it!  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:01 pm
he picks up a rose he has been sending  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:03 pm
"sorry arage, couldnt resist, its so fun to use my wind ability's to something like that :=)" *Logen channels her voice to Arage and sora at once, she makes it all so she could talk in private with both and they could do the same to eachother,* "is there someone other you want me to add in this conversation Sora?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games