Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:17 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Uh...yeah...I really don't want to talk about it...-_-']

(Lol you seriously need to fill me in, this RP doubled while I was gone...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:20 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
Looks around, feeling a bit confused. "Eh...?"

*Sees a strange group of people* Hi!

"Sora! Is that you? Oh am i glad to see you!!" runs toward her, smiling a lot.

[Mwahahah!!! Now you're going to be as clueless as your character xD] *Sees strange girl running toward her and calling her "Sora"* O.O Ack! *Dodges* Who are you?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:21 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

[Mwahahah!!! Now you're going to be as clueless as your character xD] *Sees strange girl running toward her and calling her "Sora"* O.O Ack! *Dodges* Who are you?

"Sora!!.... Don't you remember me...? From Traverse Town...? Exorcist? Almost got killed by an evil Lola...?" looking at her confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:23 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

"Sora!!.... Don't you remember me...? From Traverse Town...? Exorcist? Almost got killed by an evil Lola...?" looking at her confused.

No...but you are kind of scary... *Runs away*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:24 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

No... *Runs away*

"No! Sora, wait! Gah..." sighs. "Great.... now I'm confused, lost and ALONE.... " groans as she sits down on th ground and rubs her temples.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:31 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

No... *Runs away*

"No! Sora, wait! Gah..." sighs. "Great.... now I'm confused, lost and ALONE.... " groans as she sits down on th ground and rubs her temples.

*Waits until far enough and uses Gift of Goddess and the elemental stones and change form*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

No... *Runs away*

*Waits until far enough and uses Gift of Goddess and the elemental stones and change form*

Feels a large energy surge. "Huh...? An Innocence....? No wait...... it can't be..." Stands up and runs down to where Sora ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:37 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

No... *Runs away*

Feels a large energy surge. "Huh...? An Innocence....? No wait...... it can't be..." Stands up and runs down to where Sora ran.

*Put up a shield there and flies away before she can see her*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

No... *Runs away*

*Flies away before she can see her*

Stops running, "It's... usddenly gone... what the heck was that...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

Stops running, "It's... suddenly gone... what the heck was that...?

*Jumps into the water and becomes one with it and floats over the water's surface*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:45 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

*Jumps into the water and becomes one with it and floats over the water's surface*

Sighs a bit and walks around the forest, without direction. "Let's face it... I'm never going back to my world, or see my friends again...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:47 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

Sighs a bit and walks around the forest, without direction. "Let's face it... I'm never going back to my world, or see my friends again...."

*Watches her* ... *Waves hands around and sends a huge tidal wave toward her*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:52 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012

*Watches her* ... *Waves hands around and sends a huge tidal wave toward her*

Feels some rumbling. "Huh...?" Turns around and sees the huge tidal wave "HOLY CRAAAAAAP!" starts to run like hell. "THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST DAY EVER!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games