Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:06 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Heh. Like they'd have a chance in killing me. Besides, if they kill everybody, who'd vote for them? stare

Youta: *stares at Clone Axel* You'd look like Axel's long-lost twin!! xd
Clone Axel: who knows.........  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:08 pm
*super pokes Katsa*  

Rinexe

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Okay Axel, the big mistake you made here was taking control of one of my characters without my permission. You're never supposed to do that; that's practically RP 101. However, I will let this instance, and the earlier one, slide because it seems like you're still learning. Do it again and I might not take so kindly to it. Anyway, on with the show.

Announcer: And now, Mr. Sylar will state his slogan. *Sylar steps up*
Sylar: Let us move into a new era, the era of the special people! *he stares psychotically at the audience as the sound of clocks working comes on in the background before stepping back, to the flashes of photographs.
Calvin: When he says "special..."
Hobbes: Yeah, he means people with special powers. He's really creepy.
Announcer: Next, Emperor Palpatine. *the Emperor is wheeled forward in front of the mic, just sitting there for a while, with everyone watching*

FIVE HOURS LATER...

*the Emperor is still sitting there, until someone checks him out closely and realizes that he's asleep and shakes him awake*
Emperor: Wha? Where am I? What am I doing here? *the camera's start flashing and the Emperor gets rolled back*
Announcer: And now, Mr. Bender. *Bender steps forward to the mic podium*
Bender: *clears his throat and unscrews his head from his body, placing it on the podium in front of the mic. Then his body starts dancing around on its own while his head sings the Jesus Song from Family Guy (for the song, follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiatGbaCxE0). Once he's done dancing, his body picks up the head, pushes down on the antenna and dispenses soap from the mouthpiece. Then he makes to push his head back on, but he pushes it through the top of his body and opens his chestplate to reveal the head. Finally, he tosses the head up into the air, catches it and spins it back on his body for the big finish. He steps back as the cameras flash.*
You know, I think Bender may have my vote.
Tiara: Mine too.
Announcer: And finally, it's time for Mr. Axel's slogan.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Rin Chambers
*super pokes Katsa*

Hehe. *super pokes back*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:12 pm
well first off dude............um how is he "u'r" character.......see Hobbes is u'r character........the annoucer is just some random guy we're using right now

(it is president right?)

anyway @.@

*gets up* Now my fellow voters........would you want a really crazy President that wants people with "special powers?" No........Do you want a guy who likes killing for president? No......to some of you yes because you like people getting killed. And why would you want a president who is constantly asleep? No. So I will help this world be a better place for all races! Including the digimon, aliens, dragons, etc. That way we can get rid of the slackers, killers, and creepy people and make this a better world! *hold both arms up and holding the peace sign on both hands then sits down*

His digimon: that was so beautiful cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:22 pm
That speech sucked. He's homicidal himself. And has anger issues.
Yea. Beyond that he has to perverted digimon and one who enjoys pretending to be a model and posing for everyone. And he's creepy...

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Kaizer Creek
That speech sucked. He's homicidal himself. And has anger issues.
Yea. Beyond that he has to perverted digimon and one who enjoys pretending to be a model and posing for everyone. And he's creepy...
Clone Axel: can u two shut up?! jeez......i can't make a speech when i have two people disapproving me stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:34 pm
Well duh. He's or you are done with the speech. You can't do a speech while being done with a speech.
And Bush still makes speeches but guess what, most of America disapproves. Besides we're not talking loud.
Well you are, since your a giant dragon and all.
Hm, true.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Kaizer Creek
Well duh. He's or you are done with the speech. You can't do a speech while being done with a speech.
And Bush still makes speeches but guess what, most of America disapproves. Besides we're not talking loud.
Well you are, since your a giant dragon and all.
Hm, true.
Clone Axel: can we talk about this once its over?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Pretty useless clone.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:00 pm
The reason the announcer is my character was because I basically created him, even though he has practically no personality. While you are right that he is pretty minor, I still know his speech patterns and stuff pretty well, and the thing you made him say was not in the way that he would have said it. Now, if you had said that another announcer ran on and said that, he would have been your character. See?
And yes, it's president. Of what, I'm not sure.

Announcer: There you are, everyone. The candidates have spoken. You've heard from the Democrats, the Republicans, the Harbingers, the Wizards, the Mutants, the Sith, the Machinas and... (whispers to Axel) ...what party are you representing, sir?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm
1. rule in rping.
Never! Ever! Take a character...  

Rinexe

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Katsa Darksword
The reason the announcer is my character was because I basically created him, even though he has practically no personality. While you are right that he is pretty minor, I still know his speech patterns and stuff pretty well, and the thing you made him say was not in the way that he would have said it. Now, if you had said that another announcer ran on and said that, he would have been your character. See?
And yes, it's president. Of what, I'm not sure.

Announcer: There you are, everyone. The candidates have spoken. You've heard from the Democrats, the Republicans, the Harbingers, the Wizards, the Mutants, the Sith, the Machinas and... (whispers to Axel) ...what party are you representing, sir?
*whispers* the Darkness....... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:28 pm
lol I heard that! It was lame, boo! scream

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:30 pm
Kaizer Creek
lol I heard that! It was lame, boo! scream
Clone: GTFO  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)