Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:19 pm
she planted a few flowes and trees in the garden "i wish you were here mom, todays your birthday" she sighs "this was your favorite garden as well" she looked around, butterflies everywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
she planted a few flowes and trees in the garden "i wish you were here mom, todays your birthday" she sighs "this was your favorite garden as well" she looked around, butterflies everywhere

"Yeah... she used to come here all the time," Tomoe said as she glanced over to the rose bushes.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:24 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Yeah... she used to come here all the time," Tomoe said as she glanced over to the rose bushes.
"yea i remember we used to help her in the garden..." she looked around "this was her place to be herself"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"yea i remember we used to help her in the garden..." she looked around "this was her place to be herself"

Tomoe nodded and smiled. "Yeah... we used to sing while we planted different types of plants and flowers.... mom ad a wonderful voice," Tomoe said giggling soflty.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Tomoe nodded and smiled. "Yeah... we used to sing while we planted different types of plants and flowers.... mom ad a wonderful voice," Tomoe said giggling soflty.
she smiled "yea i know.... i remember we used to dance under the moon light, singing along with her"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "yea i know.... i remember we used to dance under the moon light, singing along with her"

Tomoe laughed. "Tell me about it.... good times...." she sighed at the memory of her mother, "Why did she had to go away...?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:33 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Tomoe laughed. "Tell me about it.... good times...." she sighed at the memory of her mother, "Why did she had to go away...?"
"i know....dad seems so....out of life without her" she sighs "i remember we used to have lots of fun together, now....its all about protecting us... and our people"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"i know....dad seems so....out of life without her" she sighs "i remember we used to have lots of fun together, now....its all about protecting us... and our people"

She nods, "Yeah... he seems like a whole different person. Dad sed to love to have fun with us... now he rarely smiles.... I miss the old dad.."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

She nods, "Yeah... he seems like a whole different person. Dad sed to love to have fun with us... now he rarely smiles.... I miss the old dad.."
"me too" she looks at her "i wish he was back... hes changed completely"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Nods slightly. "Me too..." she looks up to the sky and frowns a bit. "Do you think he's still in that secret meeting with the weird guy?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:41 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Nods slightly. "Me too..." she looks up to the sky and frowns a bit. "Do you think he's still in that secret meeting with the weird guy?"
"probably, you know dad..its all about busness and what not" she looked around  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Tomoe smiles a bit sadly and shakes head. "It's as if we lost both parents...."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:51 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"yes, its ture" she sighs "well im going to walk around in the forest" she smiled slightly and walked away towards the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"yes, its ture" she sighs "well im going to walk around in the forest" she smiled slightly and walked away towards the forest

She nodded slightly and smiled. "Okay... if anything happens just holler... I'll stay here for a bit longer..." Tomoe said sitting down on the ground.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:55 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

She nodded slightly and smiled. "Okay... if anything happens just holler... I'll stay here for a bit longer..." Tomoe said sitting down on the ground.
"okay, later sis" she said walking through the forest, she sighs looking at the sky "happy birthday mom" she said blowing a kiss in the air  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games