Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:08 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she sighs and crosses her arms "what a load of..." she said before he slapped her "hey" she yelled rubbing her cheek
"i said shut the hell up!" he yelled and they kept on walking
looked at the man walking along with the two "angel do you want me to eradicate this infedel?"
"no" she whispered "im keeping him away from keira, so just leave me be" she crosses her arms looking away "i dont care about myself, as long as shes safe, thats all that matters"
he ties her up and pulls her along "in the room you go" he said opening the door and throwing her in, he laughs and shuts the door locking it "ill be back soon" he said smiling
takeing a seat next to her "you should care about yourself i can kill this man befor he does any thing to you or at least make him regret it."
she sits up and looks at the ground "well i dont care, so dont do anything" she crosses her legs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:11 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she sighs and crosses her arms "what a load of..." she said before he slapped her "hey" she yelled rubbing her cheek
looked at the man walking along with the two "angel do you want me to eradicate this infedel?"
"no" she whispered "im keeping him away from keira, so just leave me be" she crosses her arms looking away "i dont care about myself, as long as shes safe, thats all that matters"
he ties her up and pulls her along "in the room you go" he said opening the door and throwing her in, he laughs and shuts the door locking it "ill be back soon" he said smiling
takeing a seat next to her "you should care about yourself i can kill this man befor he does any thing to you or at least make him regret it."
she sits up and looks at the ground "well i dont care, so dont do anything" she crosses her legs
looking at her sadness in his eyes "i feal you are going to regret that statment so i'm going to stay for now but my dutys as a gaurd sometimes takes priority over your orders my lady."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:14 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
looking at her sadness in his eyes "i feal you are going to regret that statment so i'm going to stay for now but my dutys as a gaurd sometimes takes priority over your orders my lady."
she looks away from him "i was a slave before, thats all i can remember, so it doesnt matter whether i live or not" she jumps as the door slams open, she looks up just as he came in and grabbed her by her wrist "your coming with me" he said laughing and dragging her out of the room
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:14 pm

(srry back) hmmm... we need a shealter...badly

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm

meaniel continued through the city heading for the forest while looking to see if any one he knew was in the city
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she looks away from him "i was a slave before, thats all i can remember, so it doesnt matter whether i live or not" she jumps as the door slams open, she looks up just as he came in and grabbed her by her wrist "your coming with me" he said laughing and dragging her out of the room
sighing folowing the two "poor girl...."

King Phar

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:17 pm

* looks at him* sorry i dont know where one is....i usually just sleep in the trees....they're like a second home to me. * she said looking at the trees*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:18 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
sighing folowing the two "poor girl...."
she takes a deep breath and follows, she looks down
he smirks dragging her along "oh what awaits you my darling" he said laughing, he dragged her to a room and threw her in, he smiled taking out a knife and walking inside

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:21 pm

meaniel getss into the forest and starts to call out to them while looking for the others
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:25 pm

* hears someone calling* hmmm... i wonder who that could be... * she said jumping from tree to tree towards the sound*

FoxyLadyCall911

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:26 pm

FoxyLadyCall911
* hears someone calling* hmmm... i wonder who that could be... * she said jumping from tree to tree towards the sound*
meaniel continues to call out while looking for them
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 pm

unsheathes a katana* could be an enemy *stands in front of the two girls*

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:30 pm

* stops and looks at the man with the katana ( sorry i forgot your name)* dont be silly! * she said jumping again* * she sees that its meaniel* * smiles then jumps on him from above* * looks down at him* hello!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 pm

its just you phew *sheathes katana*

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:37 pm

he laughs and slashes at her arms "you will suffer" he said grabbing her by her hair and yanking her head back, he trailed the knife along her neck, droplets of blood falling down
she closes her eyes holding in the pain, tears rolled down her cheeks
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games