Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Max licked her and felt protective over her. He still felt sad over his owner but didn't want to leave Lukara.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm
Sapphire jumped down, "Yeah i could eat," She said as she nuzzled up against him.

((cool you guys went to a wedding, i knew there was a reson everyone was wearing dresses, you guys should have been 2 mine it was beatiful))  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm
(Amiko) W-Wat happened to you Lukara....*Her face showed disgust.*

*Lukara turned so she could see her. Lukara stood and stumbled trying to walk away from Amiko and towards the lagoon. She stumbled over a root sticking out of teh ground on her left side*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm
"Alright I'll be right back,"he licked her ear before dashing off.
Caesar nudged Amiko noticing her expression.
Max glared at Amiko and went to Lukara softly nudging to her paws.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:03 pm
"okay i will be waiting," Sapphire layed on the ground and sighed in happiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm
12 minutes later Blaze returned with a fawn,"You don't know how long it took me to track it down and kill it."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:12 pm
*Amiko shuddered and looked at caesar feeling horrible about wat she just said.*

*Lukara leaned against Max letting him help her*

(To lazy to color anymore)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm
((Its ok. I rarely color mine))
Caesar licked her muzzle,"Just talk to her."
Max helped her up,"I never thought I would fall in love again but seeing your beautiful face and your bright spirit I couldn't help but fall for you."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm
*Lukara layed at teh edge of the water. she let her right paw drip into the water. her eyes saddened* -softly- Im not beautiful...besides...how could you love someone and know nothing about them?

*AMiko licked Caesar's muzzle and nudded* Alright. *She walked towards Lukara and Max feeling uneasy*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Max looked at her,"I don't know. I feel like I know you and when I look into your eyes I feel like my heart is going to explode."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm
*Lukara moved her head so her right eye was faceing Max. her ears flattened against her head embaassed. She moved closer to him*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 pm
Caesar sat down to wait till Amiko was done.
Max saw Amiko and glared at her,"What do you want?"  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm
*Amiko flinched. her eyes softened seeing Lukara's happienes. She smiled warmly* I'm sorry...i never should have sai wat i did...i didn't mean to....it just shocked her...i dont ind her scars as much as i do her eye.....

Lukara wined softly she picked her head up and licked Max's Muzzle trying to calm him down*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 am
Dare lost his grin as it turned into a frown. His ears fell back.

"So much for first impressions."

Flickly his tail swiftly and slowly followed his head high and had a proud walk he kept a charming and swift smile upon his white face.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Max turned away and looked at his reflection. He let out a soft quiet whine when he remembered Jack. He wished he hadn't died and max could still be with him. He might have been able to do something with her eye.
Caesar ran to the other side of the lagoon and jumped in sending silver drops of water shattering in the air. He loved running and being in water.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games