Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:18 pm
rush13
bananas28
rush13
bananas28
"by blood be done...undone by blood" he said quietly

Huh did you say something???

sasuke looked at him. "...no....nothing...."

Okay *edward thinking to himself*
something is weird about this kid

sasuke looked around and jumped on him. he landed on the ground on top of him as a dagger whizzed by.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:20 pm
hey what are you doing????  

Ninja Assasin13

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:22 pm
sasuke groaned and rolled over. his lack was cut but he ignored it. "are you ok?" he asked edward.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:23 pm
yes i am  

Ninja Assasin13

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:28 pm
rush13
yes i am

"good" he said while turning around, his cut back to edward. he was looking for whoever threw the dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 pm
Kat walks around the City she see's Someone Suspicious and Decide's to Fallow him she wisper's as The Man talks to another Suspicious Character "What are you doing?" she hide's behind somthing and looks out to get a better look

A Man Grabs Kat from behind

"AHHH!!!" She scream's as she tries to escape him

He puts a Gag on her and knocks her out then Ties her up "That was pretty easy" he Cackles and the Three suspicious Character's Drag her away in a Car  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 pm
umm why are you rolling on me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat walks around the City she see's Someone Suspicious and Decide's to Fallow him she wisper's as The Man talks to another Suspicious Character "What are you doing?" she hide's behind somthing and looks out to get a better look

He puts a Gag on her and knocks her out then Ties her up "That was pretty easy" he Cackles and the Three suspicious Character's Drag her away in a Car

*edward spots kat and the three suspicious character*
hey what are you doing to kat
*another character looks at edward and appears behind him and sqeezes his shoulder and edward is knocked out as well*  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*another character looks at edward and appears behind him and sqeezes his shoulder and edward is knocked out as well*

(lol i did tht cuz i was bored)
They Decide to Take them both, They Drive away in a Black Car

Kat wake's up when they reach thier destination "Wh-what the?!" She struggles "WHERE AM I!" She demanded  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat wake's up when they reach thier destination "Wh-what the?!" She struggles "WHERE AM I!" She demanded

*edward wakes up shortly after*
hey where am i  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:41 pm
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey where am i

He slaps her in the Face "Shut up!" he looks at Ed "We are at the Dark one's Palace you are now his prisoner's!"

Kat spits in his eye "DONT TOPUCH ME AND NEVER SLAP ME AGAIN!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:41 pm
sasuke had silently followed them all the way there. he snuck over to them and hid so he couldnt be seen.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey where am i

He slaps her in the Face "Shut up!" he looks at Ed "We are at the Dark one's Palace you are now his prisoner's!"

Kat spits in his eye "DONT TOPUCH ME AND NEVER SLAP ME AGAIN!"

hey how could you
*edward said angrily and picks up his feet and kicks him in the face with both feet* dont ever slap kat again and who is this dark one you so call him and when we get out we will kill all of you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:48 pm
sasuke kept listenng. he was waiting for the perfect moment.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:50 pm
hey let us go NOW!!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games