Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"wana change tabs?" ed ask as he put the first three shirts inside

~Smiles~ Naw im good just took me by suprize iz all ~Blinks the tv with out effort to the only spot in her house it would fit the not used multimedia room then walks back to him and smiles~Ready?
he put the last pair of socks on the second bag "sure, just tell me how many beds are there in your house"

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?
"becalse wanted to be sure you woldnt try anything" he grabs the bagages and wait "lets go"

~Smiles and laughs walking towards him then grabs hold of him and gives him a hug~ Now why would i try something? ~Before he can say anything their back~
"becalse you *aways* try something... were is my room by the way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
he put the last pair of socks on the second bag "sure, just tell me how many beds are there in your house"

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?
"becalse wanted to be sure you woldnt try anything" he grabs the bagages and wait "lets go"

~Smiles and laughs walking towards him then grabs hold of him and gives him a hug~ Now why would i try something? ~Before he can say anything their back~

~Points~ you can have my room ill sleep in the next room over  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Thinks a moment~ 6 why?

"i think i see were this is going... i'l take the room you mentioned..." ed moves to the room beside blair's, failing due he trip on the rug ((you have a rug right?, if not he had a drunk balance losing))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"i think i see were this is going... i'l take the room you mentioned..." ed moves to the room beside blair's, failing due he trip on the rug ((you have a rug right?, if not he had a drunk balance losing))

(Yes rug lol) What you meen? ~Sees him enter his room~  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am
~She takes a shower changes into PJs then goes to check on him and hes passed out so she gives him a kiss and heads to her room then goes to sleep~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:52 am
busos_gurl
~She takes a shower changes into PJs then goes to check on him and hes passed out so she gives him a kiss and heads to her room then goes to sleep~
ed woke up on the floor once it was 6:23, he went to check how was the house. quite messy, but concidering an piromaniac owns it... ((hey she IS you saided it yourself))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 am
Mikela and Becky walk into school. They're twins,blond but mikela has blue eyes and becky has green eyes.(no pic available)
Becky:I don't even wanna be here...
Mikela:it's keep thogh.
Becky:no it's not...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Mikela and Becky walk into school. They're twins,blond but mikela has blue eyes and becky has green eyes.(no pic available)
Becky:I don't even wanna be here...
Mikela:it's keep thogh.
Becky:no it's not...
after scouting the house and taking a bath ed goes back to the scholl, he sees becky and mikel, he aproaches "i never saw you too... who are you?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 am
((overly late responce... are you sleeping?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 am
((I'm lying in my bed,I'm on my iPod touch. It's pooring here. T-storm,too lazy))
Becky:she's Mikela ((Mikayla))
Mikela:and she's Becky.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
((I'm lying in my bed,I'm on my iPod touch. It's pooring here. T-storm,too lazy))
"well 'im ed. hope you dont skip my classes... i will know"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 am
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever

Both flinch.
Becky whispers to Mikela:Rouge stalker.
Mikelas eyes widen.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever

Both flinch.
Becky whispers to Mikela:Rouge stalker.
Mikelas eyes widen.
his ears twitch "i heard that!" he wanders to see if he can get something to eat ((ed and blair living together... THERE IS NO DEVIL!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 am
((who do I look like? Can't figure it out? Look at my signature and then at me))
Both:yikes!
Mikela:you won't be pranking this year.
Becky:u 2!
Both laugh.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:17 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
((who do I look like? Can't figure it out? Look at my signature and then at me))
Both:yikes!
Mikela:you won't be pranking this year.
Becky:u 2!
Both laugh.
"THAT TOO" he was making some chesse and ham sandwish ((he can cook daam well, but i dont want him to >:3 you look like the neko kid))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games