Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:41 pm

I finally got to ask my question. I don't know about this teacher. NO ONE in the class passed his midterm so he had to do it over again as a take-home test.

The guy who coined "******** you I'm a dragon" was stabbed to death, supposedly by his roommate. Interesting that online he was saying that he was being stalked and feared for his life, that he thought someone was trying to kill him. Maybe it wasn't his roommate at all.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Google appears to confirm this. Holy cow, and his funeral will be in my hometown.

Zella L.

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm

this is true
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm

auggghh!!! *flails*

I'm missing my itunes password. Normally I don't even use itunes but I have a credit on the account now. I can't find my password.

I happen to know it's saved on an external but that external is not here and it's far away and I won't be able to get it tomorrow wahhhhh...

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 pm

"I found the well of stupid thoughts ...it lives in Peru it belies that boiling meat then deep frying it is more healthy than stupid Americans that just fry food ....

The processes for frying food is to remove the water to replace it with oil that is frying on a molecular level

He argues you boil it till the water is gone ...i just couldn't take it so i left after he proclaimed this method leaves no grease behind."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:00 pm

My intestines just made the strangest growling sound!!! eek

damn "taco hell".

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I swear.

I've been noticing that all the females I know, or meet, seem to be taken.

It's kinda depressing because I'm into meeting potential dates through social interaction and networking, not through random pairing on dating sites. It's hard to ask a girl you know on a date if she's taken.

What's worse is it seems most people are happily in love.

I haven't been in love in over 5 years. I don't know if I ever will be in love again.

I want to cry.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

I can't even remember how long it's been since I popped my head in here.. life in the real world is hard. But I complained about my life issues enough in this thread a long time ago. Just wanted to say hello again.

So hi guys. :3

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 pm

So I got a horrific stomach bug out of nowhere that lasted from Wednesday evening 'til Friday morning, and thus my husband & I were unable to go to his Aunt's (in WV) for Thanksgiving. Which really sucked. Fortunately, because they're all awesome, his aunt sent back food for us with his brother (who lives here in Pittsburgh and we were originally going to carpool with): turkey, stuffing, a bag of gravy (why I have no idea, neither of us like gravy X3), and a whole pumpkin pie. So even though I couldn't go anywhere, my husband was home and took good care of me, so I still had a relatively okay Thanksgiving. My in-laws are great. ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Stomach Flu before Thanksgiving. That's sucky sad

Af Mas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm

My old ex said I should worry more about my personal appearance to attract women. Like plucking my eyebrows.

I am NOT going to pluck my ******** eyebrows. If a woman's worried about my eyebrows than she's not the woman for me.

This is probably why we broke up (she dumped me, and I was pretty broken about it, but now I found out she's a bit of a b***h so I probably lucked out).

Also, everything I've done today seems to have failed. Couldn't get any of the coding software in class today to work right. I just hit my head against the desk and was like "******** this, I can't even do my homework or work along with the class. I just want to go home."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Psycho Lee
My old ex said I should worry more about my personal appearance to attract women. Like plucking my eyebrows.

I am NOT going to pluck my ******** eyebrows. If a woman's worried about my eyebrows than she's not the woman for me.

Dang right. Eyebrows are an incredibly small detail that frankly don't matter unless you're Andy Rooney. (It's scary, I searched his name and Google suggested eyebrows be added to the keywords.)

Besides, I like big eyebrows. Not Andy Rooney ones, but, you know, manly rough ones!... They still don't make a big deal though, and honestly I doubt most women care.

...But please, Lee, if you ever go as far to mess with your eyebrows, do not draw them on. They rarely ever look right and most of the time people look surprised or suspicious. xp

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

LOL FA.

So I'm arguing with someone that made a banner that says "I've lowered my prices from $15 to $20". What she meant to say was "I've lowered my prices down to between $15 and $20". And the dumb b***h can't figure out why her banner sounds wrong. :/ Going from $15 to $20 is not lowering. razz

Also, poor fluffy, who I haven't seen here in ages, didn't get the joke when I commented in a hot tub drawing she did "But.... does it Time Travel?" Poor girl. XD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:18 am

Psycho Lee
So I'm arguing with someone that made a banner that says "I've lowered my prices from $15 to $20". What she meant to say was "I've lowered my prices down to between $15 and $20". And the dumb b***h can't figure out why her banner sounds wrong. :/ Going from $15 to $20 is not lowering. razz

Link her to this.
http://failblog.org/tag/price/
They have a ton of examples of the exact same thing. razz

Garek Maxwell

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 am

Soo... I'm gonna rant right now about something that is partly my fault and partly other peoples. Here's what happened:

I ordered some supplies for the chainmaille business/hobby, that I love so much, on the weekend after black friday. I made a mistake in the address that it was to ship to... oops. One number off makes a world of a difference. So I email the shipper to have them correct it. They get back to me telling me that they made a note for UPS to re-route it. What I didn't know is that UPS has to make one attempt to deliver it to the WRONG address ONCE! Liek Wtf? If you know it's the wrong address why do you want to give my package to someone else? GRR.... so I call them today and I have them tell me the address that they will re-route it to AFTER they try to deliver it to the wrong address. They give me the wrong address... okay now I'm mad. I know the email I sent to the shipper had the right address in it this time. So logically the mistake is now UPS's. So... After they try to deliver it to the wrong address they will try to deliver it to ANOTHER wrong address unless I can get this fixed... AND if the person that they deliver it to accepts it THEN they will launch an investigation to figure out what went wrong... scream REALLY? I KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG!!! What is so hard to figure out???

The moral of this story is: First, Don't make any mistakes in your shipping address. Second, If you DO make a mistake in your shipping address DON'T use UPS to ship it!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games