Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:10 am
Dead ******** Rising right here !!!! ... i chose chainsaws and zombies over explosions ANYTIME !!

and as for pure shooter i still have to go for Gears of War instead of Halo3 .. even tough halo 3 may be with more people at the same time i like gears of war better because it has at least some "tactic" to it xD.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Its perfectly logical.

You've just got your head shoved so far up your a$$ youe convinced yourself its wrong loljk

Why would anyone in their right mind endorse war and violence in something that is meant to provide fun and entertainment? The halo series advocates the human arrogance, in regards to Leaving earth, and taking over planets, And a false assumption that they deserve to reclaim the megastructures. Its not so much a battle agaisnt the Covenant for survival, but more of a "Haha, were human so automatically were better than you". The problem i have with this is that, it instills this undeserved sense of human superiority, and eventualy, this could possibly lead to a very simalr situation, That is, if the humans still exist by the time the technology has advanced to the level of Interstellar domination.

In a game like ratchet and clank, where everything is so rediculously absurd and farcical, and the level of cartoonishness being as high as it is, It caters better to a healthy entertainment, and more than likely never to become a "reality". Because its a comedic fantasy environment, The blowing sh!t up is used as slap stick comedy. The whole point of the games was to express your violence in a very unserious, satirical, and unrealistic setting.

Explain how Shooting Religiouis lizards with plasma guns is more helpful to the human ego than slapping up robots with a huge a$$ wrench.

Also, My ear is plugged, and i feel like running a knife trough it

and im hungry

0 Zhou 0

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:25 pm
hahaha pie this is so something you would do http://burgertime.deviantart.com/art/BROTERSTORY-81142528

and yay for mecha doodles .. mecha for life !!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:10 pm

WHAT?

I only wish I could make something that ******** up. XD Oh man.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 pm
mecha doodle EVOLVED

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:59 pm
Haha, Zhou you're getting too worked up about that. You're acting as though the game is a sin in itself, and should never be enjoyed by anyone because it promotes human superiority. xDD The game would kinda suck if we lost, y'know? I wouldn't talk down on it and work that hard on coming up with reasons that it sucks just because it doesn't fit your taste, lol.

That being said, I still can relate to how you like the Fantasy genre better. I mean, I've always hated things that were so serious and based on reality, like war games. They've always seemed dull, but recently I've grown to appreciate them. Not because they're "cool" necessarily, if you know what I mean. That's all I wanted as a kid, anything "cool", like lasers, aliens, dragons, etc. I just like the war games because it's fun to test your fps skillz, and you can appreciate the story-lines.  

SHl NO KAGE

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Goshujin Sama
mecha doodle EVOLVED

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thedarkhell/Solar-skeleton.jpg

Is that background from Metroid Prime?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Aojiroigon
Goshujin Sama
mecha doodle EVOLVED

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thedarkhell/Solar-skeleton.jpg

Is that background from Metroid Prime?
not really .. just a setup i made for the how i want my environment for this picture :3  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:54 pm
Man, helping kids with their homework is rewarding considering you know you just helped them get a good grade, but gawd is it tedious work trying to explain stuff without giving the answers!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 pm
HAY GOSHUJIN HALLWAY FORUM PLZ scream

@Zhou: I know you're one of those people who get really defensive over small things, so I'll just drop my act and simply state that I was trying to piss you off on purpose for the lulz.

But holy crap, Zhou. Talk about bias over an FPS game? Blowing s**t up is still blowing s**t up, whether it's sugar-coated in a cartoon-like environment or not. Splitting hairs, deal, etc.etc. Jiro made a good point as well.

Also, if you want to throw s**t, you don't have to disguise it with a "loljk"  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:28 pm
@DS: Awww stop being such a shitfaced douchebag loljk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:44 pm
I'm beginning to think that everyone here hates each other. XDD  

SHl NO KAGE

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:53 pm
LET IT BE KNOWN! I have officially re-joined the ABR thread, as of tonight...Err this morning, whatever, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 pm
ANTAGONISM IS WHAT KEEPS THIS GUILD GOING, AOJIROIGON YOU ******** d**k WITH A DIFFICULT NAME LOLJK.

MAYBE IF WE STOPPED SPAMMING AND STARTED DRAWING IT WON'T BE AS MUCH FUFUFUFU~

Also when do you guys want an event? Summer? Summer it is.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 am
WHat hallway my house doesn't have a ******** hallway !!! ********  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games