Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 am
The hallway is so neglected.... ;A; I don't think anyone has commented my post... and it's been there for months.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 am
indeed and spam hut goes for everything

liek this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZ8QZnFRrw

and funny one pilot of some geek animation series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyus5kz8wB0  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

0ogii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 am
Aojiroigon
I'm beginning to think that everyone here hates each other. XDD

D'aww, no. If anything, it's love-hate. domokun
Like all members of the huan population, everyone gets a stick shoved up their a** sometime.

...or all the time. I've met those people, too. e.>"

Pssh, MY hallways is neglected too. You don't see anyone putting pretty pictures in MY frightfully empty hallway. Pssh. w/e.
-goes to hallway-

;D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

What have i missed?

You guys dont seem to understand that speaking so vulgarly keeps me out of the thread

Im kinda tempted to leave becuse the lack of respect i get from you people, not becusae you guys are total d!cktards (ive accepted that, and thats why i love you <3) But for a simple thing like letting me come here

Anyways

MY ears are now clean, and im hearing things i havent been able to ehar in about 4 years :3

0 Zhou 0

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:56 pm
SO, who wants cookies?

*Presents plateful of homemade chocolate chip cookies*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:59 pm
DrunkenStyle
ANTAGONISM IS WHAT KEEPS THIS GUILD GOING, AOJIROIGON YOU F*ING D*K WITH A DIFFICULT NAME LOLJK.

MAYBE IF WE STOPPED SPAMMING AND STARTED DRAWING IT WON'T BE AS MUCH FUFUFUFU~

Also when do you guys want an event? Summer? Summer it is.

Summer yes! I'll have more time and stuff. Especially being that I'm taking a year off before college.

Edit: Bleepin' bad werdz fer zhou... btw, it's not that they disrespect you, it's just that I don't think anyone is accustomed to having somebody with net nanny around. Plus they probably don't want to censor themselves here when they've never had to before.  

SHl NO KAGE

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:22 pm
Zhou Zheng
User ImageUser Image

What have i missed?

You guys dont seem to understand that speaking so vulgarly keeps me out of the thread

Im kinda tempted to leave becuse the lack of respect i get from you people, not becusae you guys are total d!cktards (ive accepted that, and thats why i love you <3) But for a simple thing like letting me come here

Anyways

MY ears are now clean, and im hearing things i havent been able to ehar in about 4 years :3

Ewww... you haven't cleaned your ears out in 4 years? s**t, you probably couldn't hear past 5 feet before, congrats?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Ew dude, I clean my own ears. No one else needs to be putting their crabby hands in my skull. Oi. I don't want to go to work tommorrow! D:<  

Noodle Luff

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 pm
That's disgusting. I clean my ears every. single. day.

Because I'm OCD with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image

no

guys

stressed

I mean, proffessionall cleaned by a doctor.

I had to get hot water blown in my ear, with compressed air. I gotta tell you guys- If you're into ear cleaning, getting this done will make you feel like you having an orgasm in your head. Srsly. I giggled

I have scar tissue in my ears, so all of it was infected wax. Stuff you cant get out by yourself

I had all sorts of shades of black, and green, and just ickyness

0 Zhou 0

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:28 am
so what some people take up the butt you got in your ear instead ?? ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Homg

youre right!

Thats exactly what it is XD

0 Zhou 0

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:21 am
Sup dudes, I'm like, sick and s**t. And it sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image

now that my ears are so unpressured, im getting all dizy, and i can actually feel the infection...

>.<

I hate it

Also, who wants to better acquaint me with open canvas. Its a really nice program, so far. The only thing i dont like is that the tool setting always get reset when you move to a different tool -_-

0 Zhou 0

0ogii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 am
Aw, scar tissue sucks. xP
-cringes-
Blegh.
So do infections, but. Eh. The two go hand in hand. No wonder.

Mm. Vulgarity.
I try not to have it, but sarcasm and an overabundance of humor [that kind of humor only a few people find funny, and then those other people find funny for a minute. Then they think about it and, lordy, they start finding ways to get angry and offended] just...doesn't do the same thing that decency does.
Funny enough, I just realized that a couple days ago.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games