Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:10 pm
*falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:11 pm
Audi Kitty
heh... hey dragonz.... o nvm.... ive got the link on a page THATS BANDWIDTH IS EXCEEDED!! ~sighs~ can i have my pic, once again? the butterfly... ~reminds herself to save all the urls for her pics somewhere else..~

0_o? Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/comissions/audi2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/audiegg.bmp

^^ heart *nuzzles Draco in return, waves at everyone else*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:12 pm
*goes into sneak mode, stretching out on his scaley stomach, and begins to sneak up on fotter...*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:13 pm
DracosBlackwing
*goes into sneak mode, stretching out on his scaley stomach, and begins to sneak up on fotter...*

0_- *blinks sleepily as Draco moves away*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:13 pm
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
*tunnels up out o the ground like Giulmon*

Hey, everyone! What's going on?

Dracos!!!! !! *yips and pounces at the draggy, then nuzzles lightly* Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while.... how've you been? ^.^

*grins and hugs the foxy Lloxie*

I've been pretty good; a lot of things going on IRL keeping me offline.. so anything new happened while I was missing?

*glances over at Dragonz, then smiles and gives her a hug too*

Welll, you missed a weekend where the guild system was down completely for a bit, and Gaia was being generally diabolical. xd So we're working on an alternate AFG place to go when that happens. 3nodding

*swishes his tail* Not much besides that that I can think of...

Hmm... I thought the few times that I peeked in it looked kinda dead... *smiles* I'm glad I didn't miss out too much. Have you seen Manda at all recently?

*blinks suddenly*

...And what do you mean 'alternate AFG'? o.O

Actually..... now that I think about it, no, she hasn't been on in the past few days, at least, not that I've seen.... I hope she's doin' alright...
*sighs* I've noticed furries tend to come and go a lot here, tis kind of sad... ._.;

Well, in this perticular case, J's setting up a new webboard/forum thing for AFG members to go to when Gaia's being perticularly evil. There was a lot of ideas for alternate hangout spots after the guild system was down last weekend about what to do in the future if that happened again. Like a thread in the Chaterbox, a place on Furcadia, etc. So now there's gonna be another forum to go to in such times. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:15 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Audi Kitty
heh... hey dragonz.... o nvm.... ive got the link on a page THATS BANDWIDTH IS EXCEEDED!! ~sighs~ can i have my pic, once again? the butterfly... ~reminds herself to save all the urls for her pics somewhere else..~

0_o? Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/comissions/audi2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/audiegg.bmp

^^ heart *nuzzles Draco in return, waves at everyone else*

thanx dragonz^^

DracosBlackwing
...And what do you mean 'alternate AFG'? o.O

umm... well.. since the lag seemingly only affected the official guilds, we made another place for the afgers to hang out^^  

Zanzarus

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:16 pm
Dragonz_luvr
DracosBlackwing

0_- *blinks sleepily as Draco moves away*

*starts a bit as he realises Dragonz was using him for a pillow, then goe back and cuddles her again, leaving fotter to sleep* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:17 pm
DracosBlackwing

xD *giggles softly* I swear, Dracos, sometimes you make me wonder if you weren't supposed to be half foxie, you mischevious draggy. =p  

Lloxie

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:17 pm
*stretchs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:20 pm
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

xD *giggles softly* I swear, Dracos, sometimes you make me wonder if you weren't supposed to be half foxie, you mischevious draggy. =p

*gives Dragonz a nuzzle, then says with a wink*
Nah... it's more like tiger... we can't resist pouncing helpless foo... um, people!

DracosBlackwing

Sanosuke_Segara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:21 pm
*walks back in looking around*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:22 pm
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

Nah... it's more like tiger... we can't resist pouncing helpless foo... um, people!

^^ heart *cuddles other dragon* I don't get one of my kind here very often... its nice...

I'll brb, gotta eat dinnah... *poofs*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:24 pm
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

I see..... xP *snickers* Hehe, maybe I should pounce my bowl of pasta every night? ....nah. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:25 pm
Dragonz_luvr
DracosBlackwing
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

^^ heart *cuddles other dragon* I don't get one of my kind here very often... its nice...

I'll brb, gotta eat dinnah... *poofs*

Awwww..... ^^ *smiles and flicks his tail* Yay for draggy cuddles~  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:26 pm
*waves to Dragonz*

Was it all the talk of hunting and pouncing foo... I mean people? Well, enjoy!

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games